Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-13-2006, 05:35 PM   #51
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty
Well, here is my pic..I got a really, really nice belly rub
lucky you!! lucky him!!
adorable picture
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:36 PM   #52
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan
Mmmm...what a lucky fella!

Yeah, both pics are cute but I'd declare Ivy the winner in this one.

Dennis
awww thank you Dennis!

HAHA! TAKE THAT DAN EX IVYISCUTERINA!!!!!
Old 08-13-2006, 05:58 PM   #53
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
lucky you!! lucky him!!
adorable picture
thanks it was enjoyable!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:59 PM   #54
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
boing!!!!!!!
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 06:29 AM   #55
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Wow! Sexy belly!
Wanna rub it so much...

Supertight hugs, bellyrubs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 03:33 PM   #56
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Robin Williams was at the Bash????
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:33 PM   #57
fred_elliot

fred_elliot can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
Robin Williams was at the Bash????
Nah, there is no bottle of vodka
fred_elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 05:14 PM   #58
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

this is the best, cuddliest thread. ever.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #59
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As promised...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lv_chb.jpg (51.1 KB, 9467 views)
Old 08-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #60
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
As promised...
!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO IS THAT HOTTIE?!?! You I know.. I am talkin about the dude! haha

Great picture, Ann Marie!
Old 08-22-2006, 09:30 PM   #61
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh wow....AM, that's a beautiful picture!

Alright, I need to get to makin' my very own chub love picture. PM if you can help.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:48 PM   #62
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There's a whole lot of loving going on, here.

It was the summer of last year, before we all returned to, or went for the first time, to university. We were outside of IHOP.

L-R: Franco (prospective frosh, attending Montclair State), Justin (NJIT), Melissa (Boston U.), Anna (Rutgers), Jess (prosp. frosh, Rutgers), Claudia (Montclair), me (prosp. frosh, Rutgers), Kenny (Navy), and Jaime (Faireleigh Dickinson).

Yes, yes, pretty much everyone from NJ goes to Rutgers. Unless you're the bougie (b00-zjee, like bourgeois) asshat who goes to Princeton.....no offense to the asshats, though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Going Away resized.jpg (52.8 KB, 9952 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get

Last edited by love dubh; 08-22-2006 at 09:51 PM.
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 05:15 AM   #63
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Oh wow....AM, that's a beautiful picture!
Seconded! That is a gorgeous photo, AM. Seems like someone is having a really good summer. Yay for you!!

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 05:18 AM   #64
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
As promised...

Nice pic, AnnMarie!

Thank you for posting, GPL.

Old 08-23-2006, 05:21 AM   #65
GPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO IS THAT HOTTIE?!?! You I know.. I am talkin about the dude! haha

Great picture, Ann Marie!

Ivy, in all of your pictures is a hottie too!

Tight hugs, GPL.

Old 08-23-2006, 06:34 AM   #66
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

AnnMarie,

I have to say that is really beautiful. the look on your face as well as his, it is really a great picture. It seems to capture what we are all looking for.

B-
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:18 PM   #67
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww, thanks everyone.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:39 PM   #68
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
There's a whole lot of loving going on, here.

It was the summer of last year, before we all returned to, or went for the first time, to university. We were outside of IHOP.

L-R: Franco (prospective frosh, attending Montclair State), Justin (NJIT), Melissa (Boston U.), Anna (Rutgers), Jess (prosp. frosh, Rutgers), Claudia (Montclair), me (prosp. frosh, Rutgers), Kenny (Navy), and Jaime (Faireleigh Dickinson).

Yes, yes, pretty much everyone from NJ goes to Rutgers. Unless you're the bougie (b00-zjee, like bourgeois) asshat who goes to Princeton.....no offense to the asshats, though.
ahem. not everyone from nj goes to rutgers.
exile in thighville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 05:48 PM   #69
Ericthonius
Unrepentant

Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Not MY Chub But Me Lurvin' It.

From a long, long time ago...
In a Commonwealth far, far away...

(Where a piece of my heart still remains.)

bellylurv1a.jpg
Old 08-29-2006, 06:48 PM   #70
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina

I did.

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:17 PM   #71
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club
Talking Rutgers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
I did.

DITTO!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 08:30 PM   #72
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
which is why I modified the noun everyone with *pretty much*.

And, I was being facetious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:32 PM   #73
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got permission from an ex-BF to post these 2 pics of him lovin' on my chub. (I have always found these pics to be INCREDIBLY hot.)

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 09-18-2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:33 PM   #74
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

And another...

Old 09-18-2006, 05:56 PM   #75
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Very nice, Randi. I love the pictures in this thread.