Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-04-2015, 11:32 AM   #951
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Time to resurrect this thread!

Sometimes great big fluffy thighs make such great pillows it's hard to stay awake.

Attachment 118117
How wonderfully suggestive and sweet. Thanks for the resurrection
Old 01-16-2015, 04:00 AM   #952
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

Stunning and Sexy Indeed. It must have been a fantastic 2 weeks.
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:00 PM   #953
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biackrlng View Post
Stunning and Sexy Indeed. It must have been a fantastic 2 weeks.
If you're responding to the post I think you are, that was a year and a half ago, haha. We've now been married for 9+ months, and living together for over a year. Every bit of it has been fantastic.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 02:42 AM   #954
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default Bigbeautifullme

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
If you're responding to the post I think you are, that was a year and a half ago, haha. We've now been married for 9+ months, and living together for over a year. Every bit of it has been fantastic.
Yes I was and thats great to hear that 2 weeks of fun is NOw 9 plus months

Keep up the fun

biackrlng
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:15 PM   #955
jbourne678

jbourne678 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjbourne678 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Wedding Cuddle

My wife had our photographer take this picture of us on our wedding day. She said it was a must because I look most content when I rest my head on her belly

IMG_4843.jpg
jbourne678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:58 AM   #956
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbourne678 View Post
My wife had our photographer take this picture of us on our wedding day. She said it was a must because I look most content when I rest my head on her belly
Great pic! Also I love that she asked for the pic, and that look in her eye there
Old 12-12-2016, 05:44 AM   #957
manoflight

manoflight can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLove View Post
omnomnomnom
Best picture of this fabulous thread for me until now.

People , please ! Let's revitalise this thread :-)
Old 12-12-2016, 05:54 AM   #958
PickleAteIt

PickleAteIt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbourne678 View Post

Attachment 118439
That's so precious!
Old 12-12-2016, 06:48 AM   #959
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in
Red face

My boyfriend loving my chub!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ? Belly Love.jpg (110.6 KB, 367 views)
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:39 AM   #960
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is one thread where for sure I won't complain about it being resurrected -- where else would you find a discussion thread like this?
Old 12-12-2016, 08:11 AM   #961
manoflight

manoflight can now change their title

. . .

. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
This is one thread where for sure I won't complain about it being resurrected -- where else would you find a discussion thread like this?
Old 12-12-2016, 11:18 AM   #962
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieFleur View Post

What a lucky guy!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:29 PM   #963
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
What a lucky guy!
Thanks, but I'm the luckiest
Old 12-12-2016, 12:30 PM   #964
BigCutieFleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I LOVE this kinds of threads. I'm a romantic.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:29 AM   #965
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieFleur View Post
Wonderful picture.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:43 AM   #966
BigCutieFleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Wonderful picture.
Thanks <3