Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Men and Women Behaving Badly

To dispel the myth that only guys act like dogs in the dating/relationship/sex world lets hear from both guys and women about your hound like behavior. I'm betting the ladies will turn out to full fledged members of the pack.

I'll start -- I'm sort of a creature of habit -- I once took a date for lunch one Saturday afternoon and returned to the same place for dinner later the same day with another date. They looked alike so I'm not sure the staff actually noticed.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
To dispel the myth that only guys act like dogs in the dating/relationship/sex world lets hear from both guys and women about your hound like behavior. I'm betting the ladies will turn out to full fledged members of the pack.

I'll start -- I'm sort of a creature of habit -- I once took a date for lunch one Saturday afternoon and returned to the same place for dinner later the same day with another date. They looked alike so I'm not sure the staff actually noticed.

LOL - that is SO funny in that it reminds me of a restaurant I (and almost everyone else I know) frequented many years ago.

I would often go with my immediate family and with the neighborhood friends (If you were looking for one of us, and we weren't home, you went to that restaurant, we would talk at one of the tables, drinking coffee, making sure some of us ordered some food, and some would arrive as others in the clique left, reminiscent of the movie "Diner") .

So, I'm getting dinner there with my recently-met GF (I never two-timed, FWIW), and afterwards, she tells me "I don't like this restaurant, that waitress always gives me the nastiest look!").

Awhile later, I'm there with my brother and sister, and the three of us are talking, and, as the same waitress arrives at our table, I just happen to say something that makes it clear we are siblings. The waitress opens her eyes and says "OH!, she is your SISTER?!?"
Me: "She's been here with us before, I'm sure you've seen her"
Waitress: "I thought she was your girlfriend" (kid sister cringes)
Me: "No, you've seen *****, she's taller, and a brunette"
Waitress: ""I thought she was someone you had on the side!"
Old 06-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #3
LordQuas
óreflow Dollar$

LordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 club

My ex landed a sweet job that desperately needed more people. She wouldnt get her two closest friends a job (or me, obviously) but got her ex a job within a week of starting. By the end of the next week he was dropping her off after work. They got off work at 4, place was maybe 20 minutes away, but she never got home before 6. Does this count?
Old 06-25-2013, 04:38 AM   #4
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Once, I had two gfs at the same time. What happened: #1 met #2 leaving my house, rather obviously just having had sex with moi.

#1 (I later had a long term relationship with her; we almost married) said nothing. Then, she ran down to the kitchen and got the pancake syrup and proceded to dump it on my head.

Boy, did I deserve it!
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote