Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
EricW90

EricW90 can now change their title
Default FFA's?

so there are really girls out there that like fat guys? do you actually find our fatness sexy? this is crazy to me! I am definitely on the fat side; about 6'1 and 260. ive been working out for most of my life, and have big arms, and pecs, but i just cant get rid of my belly and side fat! ive always liked BBWs, but i had no clue some girls also liked fat! if any FFA's would want to chat, i find the idea of a woman being attracted to my fat belly super hot! lol
EricW90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
wafflecone
Snuggle Hoarder

wafflecone can now change their title

Absolutely! While I find myself able to be attracted to all sorts of guys, I really do love a big ol' belly on a man--especially if me and my cooking helped put it there. ;D
wafflecone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:12 AM   #3
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not really. Most of the supposed FFAs on here are actually men. And truth be told, we don't even like fat guys. Confusing, yes. No one's really sure why they post here, but it's a compulsion of sorts.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:10 AM   #4
EricW90

EricW90 can now change their title

hahaha i love the sarcasm Amaranthine! that is so much like something I would probably say to a post like this! i know, obvious question, right? it just kinda took me aback to find this i suppose. and Wafflecone, i bet you are a great cook! it would be so hot for any of you sexy women to make me fatter by cooking me all kinds of delicious stuff! haha, but i am curious; why are most of you girls thin yourselves? why dont any of you want to get fat?
EricW90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:54 AM   #5
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Not really. Most of the supposed FFAs on here are actually men. And truth be told, we don't even like fat guys. Confusing, yes. No one's really sure why they post here, but it's a compulsion of sorts.
SO true. Im not even fat! Im 64 222lbs and between my stints of insanity workouts I do px90.as a warm up. Then I watch 6 hours of Jersey/Geordie shore eat 3 kilos of pure protein, cry and then go find all the girls.

Now we all know the truth we should stop this madness.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:43 AM   #6
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Not really. Most of the supposed FFAs on here are actually men.
Well, 99% of the women on the internet are really men. That's just a fact.

More seriously, just from my observation, most of the people into big guys are gay men. Just looking at who is apparently producing and consuming BHM artwork/fiction. Granted maybe my rationale and sampling is flawed. And yeah, maybe a couple pretend to be straight women because that sometimes happens.

Not to say FFAs don't exist; I have no reason to doubt any of the women here on Dims, I've personally met a FFA IRL and other big guys on here are obviously involved with women who love them.

But I think the reality is that FAs vastly outnumber FFAs and the number of large men and women in the world vastly outnumber FAs/FFAs. But I don't really dwell on this. You have to take a "never tell me the odds" attitude if you want to get anywhere in life.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:57 AM   #7
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm a sociologist pretending to be an FFA pretending to be a BHM. And this isn't even part of a study or anything. This whole site is an amateur dramatics board, where we can practice ludicrous roles.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricW90 View Post
haha, but i am curious; why are most of you girls thin yourselves? why dont any of you want to get fat?
I certainly can't speak for everyone - but the body type I find desirable in a partner doesn't necessarily mean I want it personally. I'm just naturally small and enjoy being so. People already tease me for the amount of food I consume. Were I trying to gain weight, I'd have to eat far past the point where I actually wanted to. Additionally, the contrast is nice. It's also fun to totally defy peoples expectations in regards to the type of partner I choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Just looking at who is apparently producing and consuming BHM artwork/fiction.
I think you're generally correct here. Most videos featuring a fat guy are produced by largely by gay men. There's a few straight ones. But surely they realize mostly gay men are perving on them. I think stories are...another story, actually. Looking in the Dims library, most of the best BHM/FFA writers are actually women. As for artwork, I can't really comment as I don't have much experience there. Not that I've extensively creeped on the other two categories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I'm a sociologist pretending to be an FFA pretending to be a BHM. And this isn't even part of a study or anything. This whole site is an amateur dramatics board, where we can practice ludicrous roles.
I'm not sure what to do now that you've outed this. It might be best if everyone drops their FFA/BHM shtick and picks up another role. I'll be the feminist neo-Nazi. And also Flava Flav.

Choose your roles quickly people!
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #9
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Finally someone told the truth, thank you!
Old 06-25-2013, 10:46 AM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like to think that we make up for what we lack in quantity with the quality of our awesomeness.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #11
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wonder what ratios i'm working with. 1 in a 100? 1 in a 1000? I need a figure to work with over the next week.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #12
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricW90 View Post
, but i am curious; why are most of you girls thin yourselves? why dont any of you want to get fat?
I agree with what others have said - much as I am attracted to fat men, I'm naturally quite small and happy that way. It is the contrast that adds to the attraction.

My gripe would be that it seems pretty common for BHMs to prefer BBWs, which leaves us slim FFAs feeling like we have no chance.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #13
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm just naturally small and enjoy being so. People already tease me for the amount of food I consume. Were I trying to gain weight, I'd have to eat far past the point where I actually wanted to.
Personally I think that's awesome. Large or not, guys tend to eat bigger meals than most women. It's not fun when you're having lunch with a girl and all she does is poke at something green that she doesn't really want to be eating.

Quote:
Additionally, the contrast is nice. It's also fun to totally defy peoples expectations in regards to the type of partner I choose.
I can see the appeal in freaking out the mundanes.

Quote:
I think stories are...another story, actually. Looking in the Dims library, most of the best BHM/FFA writers are actually women.
I suppose it goes with the generally accepted notion that males are more visual when it comes to sexual attraction/arousal and females are more cerebral. That's why every guy should know how to sensually nibble a girl's frontal lobe.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:30 AM   #14
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I agree with what others have said - much as I am attracted to fat men, I'm naturally quite small and happy that way. It is the contrast that adds to the attraction.

My gripe would be that it seems pretty common for BHMs to prefer BBWs, which leaves us slim FFAs feeling like we have no chance.

AHHH this is a disaster! BHMs and FFAs we sound worse than the pandas. Oh man it would be easier to get the Israelis and the Palestinians to sing the Frog chorus. Im gonna get drunk and try to hump the wind. When I get back this better be all sorted. And nobody put on an ounce or lose a gram unless they want to.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:36 AM   #15
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
AHHH this is a disaster! BHMs and FFAs we sound worse than the pandas. Oh man it would be easier to get the Israelis and the Palestinians to sing the Frog chorus. Im gonna get drunk and try to hump the wind. When I get back this better be all sorted. And nobody put on an ounce or lose a gram unless they want to.
I'll drink to that!

And thank you for making me smile. Feeling a bit bitter today, lol! Meanwhile I shall go to acupuncture tomorrow and hope to emerge feeling zen-like and philosophical about the mysteries of fate and with a bit more of a "Que sera" take on all this! (My goodness that acupuncturist has his work cut out!!!)
Old 06-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #16
tankyguy

Quote:
What gave you that notion?
I can only speak for myself but I show no real preference either way. My only concern with pursuing a very large woman would be that of physical compatibility. It would really depend on where she carries her weight.

However, in practice (in person) I tend to not approach thin/athletic-looking women because the chance for rejection seems higher. This is something I'm working on, however. I try to always be approachable to anyone, regardless.

In online dating, I tend to think twice if she lists her interests as 'gym, hiking, rock climbing, etc' and that's all she's got down. These aren't activities I can share with her and to me it seems she's unlikely to be into spending Friday nights eating pizza, watching Disney movies and cuddling.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #17
biglynch

Quote:
I'll drink to that!

And thank you for making me smile. Feeling a bit bitter today, lol! Meanwhile I shall go to acupuncture tomorrow and hope to emerge feeling zen-like and philosophical about the mysteries of fate and with a bit more of a "Que sera" take on all this! (My goodness that acupuncturist has his work cut out!!!)
No problem, just one of my many services. Enjoy the needley dude, and zen-like stuff.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #18
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I prefer the slim FFAs myself so now it's just that pesky ocean thing...

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #19
Librarygirl

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
What gave you that notion?
I can only speak for myself but I show no real preference either way. My only concern with pursuing a very large woman would be that of physical compatibility. It would really depend on where she carries her weight.

However, in practice (in person) I tend to not approach thin/athletic-looking women because the chance for rejection seems higher. This is something I'm working on, however. I try to always be approachable to anyone, regardless.

In online dating, I tend to think twice if she lists her interests as 'gym, hiking, rock climbing, etc' and that's all she's got down. These aren't activities I can share with her and to me it seems she's unlikely to be into spending Friday nights eating pizza, watching Disney movies and cuddling.
That's good to hear. I think I was probably being swayed by personal experience - both on here and a recent real life disappointment. It's interesting what you say about not approaching thin women. Whilst I've become more outgoing (at work etc.) in recent years, when it comes to flirting I'm quite shy. I start to wonder if my problem may be that men I'm attracted to have no idea of how I feel - and maybe assume that we won't have the same interests because of the contrast in size.

Rest assured there are some of us out here who are slim, but who do enjoy snacking (cake especially), Disney movies etc. and cuddling and would not in a million years want to go on a hike or take up running!!
Old 06-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #20
biglynch

Maybe it just me but of the lady chub gropers (better than term FFA?) Ive met and know 90% are on the slim side.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #21
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Actually - I would like to contradict you on that one.

In my opinion and experience, most BHM are mainly bhMEN and just as much subject to the prevailing patterns in society which discriminate against big/ger women. Meaning most BHM are no FA's and prefer slim women.

If BHM are interested in BBW ist mainly because of other factors/common interests - and sometimes even with the uncomfortable indirect dig of 'we're both fat, can't do better in the mating department, why don't we give it a try for lack of other opportunities.'
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #22
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

Personally I don't think I have a defininative preference of either larger or slimmer ladies for me they both have their merits but it would ultimately come down to personality...... That's assuming I actually pluck up he courage to speak to them in the first place
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:03 PM   #23
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

In my opinion and experience, most BHM are mainly bhMEN and just as much subject to the prevailing patterns in society which discriminate against big/ger women. Meaning most BHM are no FA's and prefer slim women.

If BHM are interested in BBW ist mainly because of other factors/common interests - and sometimes even with the uncomfortable indirect dig of 'we're both fat, can't do better in the mating department, why don't we give it a try for lack of other opportunities.'
Anyone want to jump on that grenade?
Old 06-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #24
tankyguy

Quote:
That's good to hear. I think I was probably being swayed by personal experience - both on here and a recent real life disappointment. It's interesting what you say about not approaching thin women. Whilst I've become more outgoing (at work etc.) in recent years, when it comes to flirting I'm quite shy. I start to wonder if my problem may be that men I'm attracted to have no idea of how I feel - and maybe assume that we won't have the same interests because of the contrast in size.
Well, if men are the ones who expected to initiate and approach women they are interested in (as it is traditionally in our society) that puts a hamper on FFA/BHM hooking up.

If a man approaches a BBW, it is clear he is interested in her and she feels 'safe' to return interest.

But, as you say, a BHM may have no idea a FFA is interested in him. And if he's a total geek (like me) he's not going to be receptive to your signals because he's not used to them and may not recognize them.

Plus, there's also an added barrier: Depending on their past experiences, BHM and BBW may have an extra 'shield' up. They may have had instances in the past where they approached or were approached and ended up humiliated by someone excessively cruel (but really this can happen to anyone regardless of size).

Quote:
Rest assured there are some of us out here who are slim, but who do enjoy snacking (cake especially), Disney movies etc. and cuddling and would not in a million years want to go on a hike or take up running!!
To be clear, those are not my only interests. I like animated films and video games and musicals based on Sam Raimi movies. Art galleries and museums.

Just saying I'm closer to a homebody than to Captain Adventure.
My idea of an adventure is taking a class in ballroom dancing or finding out-of-the-way quirky shops.

Sorry for turning this into a personals ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

I enjoy being the exception to your rule.

Quote:
Yup, I've gotten that from women. "You're only talking to me because you're fat too and thus have no standards".
It screams of severe self esteem issues on her part. She can't fathom anyone going for her without seeing ulterior motives.
Hell it even happens with relatively thin women. Body image issues are seldom rational.

It hurts too because not only is she rejecting you, she's calling you a liar and at the same time saying she thinks you have no value. That in-turn hits my self esteem.
Lack of confidence is not only unattractive, it's toxic.

Last edited by tankyguy; 06-25-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #25
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have noticed that most BHM prefer slim girls and that most FFA are slim. Which makes sense because most people are on the slimmer side.

I actually once got told by a BHM that if I ever wanted a BHM to be interested in me then I needed to lose 50lbs because no big guys would want to date a fat chick. I was all of 150lbs at that time.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote