Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
wolffeeder

wolffeeder has said some nice things
Default Some random experiences

I was at work one night, when a female EMT started to carry a training torso walked by the desk. She stopped for a minute and mentioned that she hated taking the steps. I suggested the elevator. She said she couldn't take the elevator with as many donuts as she eats. or she would be huge.

---------------

A mother and two teenage girls who are in some dance studio came in one night carrying a pizza. She asked if I wanted a piece, I said yes. I went to get napkins, and when I came back she said "They decided to give you the two biggest pieces."

------------------

I was at Walmart one day getting some potato wedges to eat. I asked the woman at the counter for a pound of them. She put some in a container, weighed it, and asked if it was ok that it was over. I didn't ask how much over, I just said yes. It was .31 pounds over...

6/15
Stopped at cici's for lunch. They didn't have regular pepperoni pizza when I went up, so I got a couple other pieces. K went up for more and ask them to make one.
She asked how many I wanted, and I said a couple, which she told the guy. A few minutes later, the guy brings out a plate with 4 pieces on it. I had almost gotten more while I was waiting, but didn't.
Total: 7 pieces of pizza, 4 bread sticks, some salad, a bit of pasta, a brownie, and a cinnamon roll. K bumped into my belly with her elbow a few minutes later, and asked if I were full... I was full, but could have had a bit more.

6/22
Stopped at an Arby's in an out of the way place. My chicken sandwich was dry, but the fries were packed into the medium container. My Dr. Pepper was touching the bottom of the lid.
The girl at the counter had her shirt untucked, and I noticed a bit of a belly bouncing as she walked.

---------------

quotes from a very thin former co-worker last fall

(Looking at food) If she does this everytime I see her, I'm going to get fat fast.

(She was talking about food and said) I stepped on the scales at the end of last week, and I was five pounds heavier.

If I bought one of every pumpkin thing during the eating season, I would get real fat real fast.
wolffeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #2
wolffeeder

The across the street neighbor had a woman staying with him a while back. She was talking one evening about having eaten some soup. She had her hand on her belly, and from the looks of it, had eaten the whole pot of soup...

A group of women at work were finishing up lunch when I came into the break room. One commented that she was stuffed, and her belly was sticking out a little.

Camp last week
Sunday was 206 before leaving
Subway turkey sub, 2 pepperoni rolls, chips, cookie, cupcake

Monday
cereal, yogurt, corn dog breading, peaches, fries, salad, peanut butter cookie, 2 more unwanted peanut butter cookies, doritos, chicken, mashed potatoes, peach cobbler, salad, green beans, pepperoni, cheese, crackers, cupcake

Tuesday
2 biscuits with butter, yogurt, cereal, 5 chicken nuggets, cooked apples, tater tots, salad, 7 more chicken nuggets, more tater tots, spaghetti - cook put serving on plate then put more, salad, garlic bread, brownie, fruit, tortilla chips and cheese, more tortilla chips. I felt decently full afterwards, but wondered how much more spaghetti I could have eaten...

Wednesday
yogurt, bacon, cereal, turkey sandwich, salad, pineapple, pudding, another turkey sandwich, was given more pineapple, cube steak, mashed potatoes, pepperoni, cheese, 12 oreo cookies, peppers, pineapple

Thursday
2 pancakes, 1 toast, cereal, yogurt, went back and was given 3 more pancakes, personal pan pizza, apple cobbler, salad, went back for another personal pan pizza. Found out afterwards we were having a banquet for dinner...
1 pork chop that didn't have much meat, roll, green beans, scalloped potatoes, cake, ice cream. Someone asked if anyone wanted the other half of their roll. No one else wanted it, so they asked me. I took it. Someone else didn't want the other half of their roll, and gave it to me, too. Another person asked if I wanted their pork chop. She said I didn't have to take it, but it was there if I wanted it. I ended up eating it.
That added a pork chop and a roll to my meal. The second person commented that I was the garbage disposal. I felt like I could have eaten more.
cookies for snack later.

Friday
2 waffle, yogurt, bacon. Personal pan pizza, 1 piece of pizza, 3 bread sticks, 1 hot dog, potato salad, ambrosia, ice cream cone. The personal pan pizza just started to ease the hunger, so I gladly took the other piece of pizza.

I was 206 when I left Sunday, and was 210.4 Friday night.

Saturday when I got up, I was 208.6. Sunday I am back to 206.8. I usually lose 5 or 6 pounds being there. I guess having a hurt knee and eating some more paid off...

------

Today
Here, have some donuts. (handing me a pack of 4 mini donuts.)
Old 07-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
wolffeeder

I was given a pack of 6 mini donuts today when I walked in. They expire today. 20 minutes later, someone set another pack on my desk. A couple hours later, someone else asked if I wanted the last two they had.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:51 AM   #4
wolffeeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffeeder View Post
I was given a pack of 6 mini donuts today when I walked in. They expire today. 20 minutes later, someone set another pack on my desk. A couple hours later, someone else asked if I wanted the last two they had.
There was a banana on my desk when I came back from lunch after 'donut day'. An hour later, I was given a small pepperoni roll 'for a snack'...
Old 08-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #5
wolffeeder

I had a dream 8/19/13 that I was being slowly filled up with possibly peanut butter. I have a feeling that the prednisone influenced this...

------------

A woman at work brought in some donuts one day. She said, "You've got to help me eat these... If I eat them, I'll get fat."

We had a Christmas party. She brought pasta. I had three plates of food and two large pieces of cake. I was sitting there, very full, when she came in and said I had to take some pasta - she wouldn't be able to eat it all. I already had... I thought she was going to bring some more back to me, but didn't...

---------------

I went to the doctor the other day for sinus problems, and got the usual prednisone treatment. This was followed by a few days of eating...

8/14 205.0 - 203.8
8/15 203.2 - 205.8
8/16 203.8 - 207.2
8/17 205.8 - 210.6
8/18 209.2 - 211.8
8/19 210.0 - 213.4
8/20 211.4 - 215.0
8/21 212.6 - 214.4
8/22 212.4 -
Old 08-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #6
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffeeder View Post
6/15

Total: 7 pieces of pizza, 4 bread sticks, some salad, a bit of pasta, a brownie, and a cinnamon roll.
Louise and I once went to a Cici's and I was trying to keep up with Louise.
She had seven pieces of pizza, a couple of bread sticks, a salad, one or two brownies, and 7 cinnamon rolls. I think I stopped at 6 cinnamon rolls.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:18 AM   #7
wolffeeder

I could probably have had another cinnamon roll or two. Unless prednisone had been involved... Then, it's hard to tell...