Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-30-2013, 11:41 PM   #1
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default A Thought Experiment: You Wake Up Tomorrow Morning as the Opposite Gender.

When you wake up, you realize immediately that you've been gender flipped. You have been transformed into your personal ideal physical specimen of that gender. If you like red hair, you've got red hair. If you love trim and toned bodies, that's what you've got. If you like the fatties, you're a fatty. For those of you who are same sex attracted, this still applies. You've been turned into what you think is the ideal specimen of the opposite gender.

Your brain is unchanged. You're still the same person you were in your mind, and you've been blessed/cursed with this new body.

What's the first thing you do?

What do you think your reaction would be once you understand that the change is permanent?

Do you think you could adapt, or do you think you'd go stark raving batty?

Edit: For transgender folks, this process uses the physical gender you were born with. For those who were born with ambiguous physical gender, the process would assign you a gender based on the opposite set of sex chromosomes you currently have. If you are XX ambiguous, you'd become an unambiguous male. XY ambiguous would become an unambiguous female.

Last edited by Dromond; 06-30-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:31 AM   #2
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well according to these rules, I would turn into Beyonce. So as far as my day-to-day life goes, not much would change really.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:33 AM   #3
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Well according to these rules, I would turn into Beyonce. So as far as my day-to-day life goes, not much would change really.
Mm. I don't think she could rock the lion outfit like you can, though.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #4
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Mm. I don't think she could rock the lion outfit like you can, though.
Actually...

Old 07-01-2013, 12:41 AM   #5
Dromond
Old school

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Holy crat!
Old 07-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #6
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Masturbate.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Suffer a massive wave of guilt for how much this was going to mess up my family, when part of me was really enjoying the change.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:31 AM   #8
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

My brain is unchanged? So I will wake up looking like my fb (cause he is def my ideal) but still have my brain... I'd find a full length mirror and jerk off. Then prob go to work. Got bills to pay
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:14 AM   #9
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not gonna lie, I'd be one of those guys who'd be putting his dick in, on, and around everything just to see how it feels.

Also probably buy some fancy-man-clothes. I'm going to rock a suit. And a bowtie.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #10
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Hmmm, I think my first thought would probably be something along the lines of, "Ha, it finally feels "right" having boobs!"

Yeah, I had to go there .
Old 07-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #11
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Not gonna lie, I'd be one of those guys who'd be putting his dick in, on, and around everything just to see how it feels.
Yeah...that's a habit you'd break pretty fast. You'll also learn why men both fear and respect pants zippers.

Last edited by tankyguy; 07-01-2013 at 09:07 AM.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #12
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would find. Full length mirror and admire myself for a very long period of time. Then explore the new body. How it felt, what things to it felt like, etc.
I think I'd pretty proud and much more confident in myself. I'd have a strut. I would be shameless in the silly things I'd get up to. And I think I'd be much happier, actually.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:10 AM   #13
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fairly sure I would freak out and be very very upset. I would not cope, period. I don't want to be what I find perfection, I want to be with that perfect person.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #14
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Take 2 on my answer.

Sudden changes are almost always difficult change. But given that this is a magical change, in this version of the experiment I’m going to assume that the world has changed enough that I’m not having to spend all my time giving explanations, proving my identity, getting paperwork changed, etc, and that somehow I still have a place in the world not so different from what I have now (either people know that the change was going to happen and accept this as part of our reality, or else that to the rest of the world I’ve always been that way, and only I know of the change). In other words, the only part to worry about is the internal, how I feel, what I want to do with my life after the change.

One more disclaimer: I don’t have any one ideal, I couldn’t tell you ‘if this was going to happen, what I’ll look like afterwards is x, y, and z,” But for certain I’d be some size of fat, probably fatter than I am as a guy.

I think first I’d spend some time in front of a full length mirror, getting to know what I looked like—with and without clothes. Definitely I’d go through my closet and drawers and try on all sorts of outfits, learning what worked on me, what looks I could make work for me. Then I’d want to go and work that new body—go for a walk, go for a bike ride, go swimming, climb a hill or some stairs. Learn how it moved, figure out what gait worked for me. Feel the different weight to strength ratio, find out what jiggles or bounces. Then probably go shopping and try on more clothes (yes, given half an excuse I’d be a clothes junky).

Then near the end of the day share a good meal and a glass of wine with my partner (my ideal surely would not have my digestive issues, so I could eat and drink what I wanted!), and then maybe finally get to more intimate explorations, or maybe just fall asleep exhausted after so many new experiences—after all, I’d have the rest of my life to finish exploring this new body, so there wouldn’t be any real rush.

I don't think that, by a few weeks in, my life would be all that much different. I live sufficiently in my head, and am sufficiently disinterested in maleness as part of my identity, that the changes I'd need or want to make would be relatively minor, rather than real changes to my identity. Well, I'd probably get that much more incensed about gender and weight based discrimination, because I'd feel it on a more personal level.

One other thing. I’m assuming age stays the same. Were I much younger, there would for sure be a trip to procure birth control! Getting pregnant would be an interesting option to have, but for sure I’d at the least not rush into it.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:08 AM   #15
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If I woke up and was suddenly a giant, terrifying man...oh god, I'd wank myself half to death. And then I'd probably have to go out and kick ass. Go to a concert and crush some skulls...something along those lines
Old 07-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #16
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
If I woke up and was suddenly a giant, terrifying man...oh god, I'd wank myself half to death. And then I'd probably have to go out and kick ass. Go to a concert and crush some skulls...something along those lines
The joys of being a man. I would be lost as a woman.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Something I learned at a young age....you can easily get chafed down there. Once that happens, the appeal of the wanking drops rather dramatically (all those nerve endings are fickle things, they are.....). So if this ever happens, best to spread out your, ahem, self-exploration time.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #18
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Something I learned at a young age....you can easily get chafed down there. Once that happens, the appeal of the wanking drops rather dramatically (all those nerve endings are fickle things, they are.....). So if this ever happens, best to spread out your, ahem, self-exploration time.
Don't worry, Tad. I'll use a lot of lube when I...uh...turn into a man.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #19
Dromond
Old school

And develop freakishly large arm muscles on that side.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #20
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think it's pretty much a given that as soon as we stopped freaking out the first thing we would do is take our new naughty bits for a test drive.

VROOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOM!

You know what would be weird? As a man making a Clone Your Bone and then using it on yourself after you turned in to a woman... I would totally do that. Does that make me fucked up?

...don't care, I'd do it anyway!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:58 AM   #21
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Fairly sure I would freak out and be very very upset. I would not cope, period. I don't want to be what I find perfection, I want to be with that perfect person.
What HE said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
This is an across-the-board occurrence, I'm afraid, Ms T

Enjoy responsibly, boys and girls :/
Old 07-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #22
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After reading Self-Made Man, I do not think I could handle being a man.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #23
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
After reading Self-Made Man, I do not think I could handle being a man.
I've only read excerpts from the book and author interviews, but keep in mind that was just one person's experience.

Also, the bit I've read didn't strike me as all that 'revealing' about what it's like being a guy. Did you really need to read a book to know working class guys like to bowl and visit strip clubs? And you could look at pretty much any average single guy's blog to know dating can be rough some times.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #24
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
What's the first thing you do?
Explore. Transforming into a BBW is one fantasy of mine so to be frank there would be a lot of exploring.

Quote:
What do you think your reaction would be once you understand that the change is permanent?
At first I'd probably freak out; it would depend partly on how fat I was. Not having any clothing that remotely fit would be a concern.

Quote:
Do you think you could adapt, or do you think you'd go stark raving batty?
I'm not sure I could adapt to the idea of sex with men, but aside from that I think I could probably adapt since body transformation is generally a turn-on.
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #25
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Funnier enough, I don't think my first day would involve any wanking. Unless somehow my new body felt like it needed it. I would want to explore what it could do. The limits of this new body. Could I run fast? Could I eat a lot of food? Am I strong? I'd want to test things new body feelings.

I'm already not in on the gender-norm stuff. I already am quite masculine overall. So becoming a male would be kind of exciting for me. It's not a fantasy or kink or whatever for me. I just identify as androgynous. So becoming "all male" is strange and interesting to me.

I think, given we don't mentally or emotionally change, my inner self would be a lot easier to express externally without repercussions, as ny personality is more "gender norm" for males.

Eta: I would feel no guilt. My family would embrace the change (they're very anti-female) and my friends already know of my gender "issues" so they'd embrace it. Dating would be much easier. I consider myself bisexual with a preference for men, but if i we're male, I'd probably be gay.

This is a very interesting topic. And I'm going way more in depth than needed. Lol.

Last edited by CarlaSixx; 07-03-2013 at 03:58 PM.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote