Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #26
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
This is a very interesting topic. And I'm going way more in depth than needed. Lol.
Not at all. This is exactly the kind of discussion I was hoping for.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #27
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I suppose I should answer my own question.

I think I'd adapt relatively easily. A lot of my friends are not particularly hung up on traditional gender roles, so they'd accept the change after an initial period of shock. My sister would probably shrug, say "whatever," and continue to call me her baby brother. Some of my more extended family might run into some issues, but fuck 'em.

As for myself, I'm sort of androgynous with my internal sexual identity, so I'm sure I could adjust to the change. Jackie'd have a tough time dealing, but I think she'd cope. She wouldn't chase me out, and since we have a pretty asexual relationship anyhow that wouldn't be an issue. I can't ever see myself having sex with men, as the idea just doesn't interest me. Been there, tried that, didn't care for it.

Honestly, the idea of changing into a BBW does tickle certain fantasies I have. I have to admit, though, the idea of having to deal with periods doesn't thrill me.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #28
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After a lot of OH … MY GOD! I would be reminded of the women's curse I have heard from old girlfriends.

“Everyman should have to go through it twice. Once to have it and once to dread it.”
DELIMAN092262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #29
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think the weirdest thing for me would be the aspect of auto-sexuality.

Similarly to what others have said...my gender identity is already fluid. I think I'd feel pretty comfortable as a man. Also, there's seemingly plenty of fat guys who are also interested in fat guys...so I can't see my dating pool hurting much.

But I can't imagine being seriously aroused because of myself. And considering my mind is totally preserved, that seems like it'd be the case. I feel like I'd be terribly distracted by it.

Is my brain adjusted to...moving a body that much larger than mine? I feel like it'd be utterly comical to watch me get movement down. I'd knock everything over :|
Old 07-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #30
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The rejection that she received as a man was overwhelming. Her attendance at the men retreat was very revealing. It is one thing to read a man's perspective about his life. But to get her perspective while posing as a man, that is a huge difference. I have made several men cry but they would never put that in their blogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I've only read excerpts from the book and author interviews, but keep in mind that was just one person's experience.

Also, the bit I've read didn't strike me as all that 'revealing' about what it's like being a guy. Did you really need to read a book to know working class guys like to bowl and visit strip clubs? And you could look at pretty much any average single guy's blog to know dating can be rough some times.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #31
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I will be Serious Sally here :p

I am sure I would touch and look at everything first but then I would cry! I would freak out! I do not want to be a man. I could not adapt. I would go crazy, yes.

I love being a woman with the man I adore and I want to be a mother one day... carry a baby in my womb, so this is not for me
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #32
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
The rejection that she received as a man was overwhelming. Her attendance at the men retreat was very revealing. It is one thing to read a man's perspective about his life. But to get her perspective while posing as a man, that is a huge difference. I have made several men cry but they would never put that in their blogs.
Well, like I said, I haven't read the whole book so I'm at a disadvantage.

But...she admitted herself that she made for a fairly effeminate man. Her bowling buddies suspected her alter ego of being gay. Her mannerisms probably didn't go over that well with the straight women she was approaching. Also, I've been told women are very good at sensing insecurity in men. They often read it as he's hiding something. In this case, she/he was, and women probably picked up on it and were put off by it.

Yeah, rejection from a woman stings, and the early part of dating is definitely stacked against guys in some ways; tradition says they're expected to do the approach, then buy the drinks, meals and entertainment even if nothing comes from it. But men don't have to worry about heels, or makeup or if someone doesn't take 'no' for an answer. Plus, a woman can always agree to go dutch until you both know if there's chemistry or not.

Second, I've read a bit about the retreat. Most healthy men don't have rage and those kinds of issues when it comes to women. Her visiting the retreat would be as if a man posed as a woman and visited a safehome for women who've been assaulted; of course they would express anger and fear toward men, but it would in no way reflect how most women feel about them.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #33
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First off, I would hurry up and jump out of bed so that I could get the house good and clean, get a pie baked and dinner prepped before my man got home. I would then meet him at the door in the evening with a back rub and his adult beverage of choice. As he finishes it I could get dinner on the table and the pie out of the oven so that he would have time to put a bun in mine!

Yeah I said it!!

Seriously though, I would probably be pretty bummed for a while because I like being a guy, and I know the world is set up for us and we do have an easier time of it. After the shock wore off, I'd probably try and keep it to myself, and then I'd go experience the world as fully as I could as a woman. I'd try everything out just to see what it is like.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #34
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, I would not compare a safe house to that men's retreat. The type of violence displayed at men's retreat caused the author to have a nervous breakdown. They beat & burned a dummy that represented the women in their lives. Safe houses are non-violent & if you display any violence, you are kicked out. Security is very tight at a safe house that no one can sneak in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Well, like I said, I haven't read the whole book so I'm at a disadvantage.

But...she admitted herself that she made for a fairly effeminate man. Her bowling buddies suspected her alter ego of being gay. Her mannerisms probably didn't go over that well with the straight women she was approaching. Also, I've been told women are very good at sensing insecurity in men. They often read it as he's hiding something. In this case, she/he was, and women probably picked up on it and were put off by it.

Yeah, rejection from a woman stings, and the early part of dating is definitely stacked against guys in some ways; tradition says they're expected to do the approach, then buy the drinks, meals and entertainment even if nothing comes from it. But men don't have to worry about heels, or makeup or if someone doesn't take 'no' for an answer. Plus, a woman can always agree to go dutch until you both know if there's chemistry or not.

Second, I've read a bit about the retreat. Most healthy men don't have rage and those kinds of issues when it comes to women. Her visiting the retreat would be as if a man posed as a woman and visited a safehome for women who've been assaulted; of course they would express anger and fear toward men, but it would in no way reflect how most women feel about them.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #35
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
Well, I would not compare a safe house to that men's retreat. The type of violence displayed at men's retreat caused the author to have a nervous breakdown. They beat & burned a dummy that represented the women in their lives. Safe houses are non-violent & if you display any violence, you are kicked out. Security is very tight at a safe house that no one can sneak in.
It's not a perfect analogy. The point is that the men at those retreats are dealing with severe emotional damage and other issues. Their feelings are not typical. Emotionally healthy men do not have such rage towards women and do not feel the need to burn their wives and girlfriends in effigy, I assure you. Most men do not even attend such retreats. Those that do are an extreme; a tiny outlier.

And if I recall correctly, the author has said that her breakdown was due in large part to the fact she was living a lie, under an extreme amount of pressure to suppress her identity and also technically cheating on her partner while dating women as a man.

My point is, being a man isn't a horrible fate. We're not all emotionally stunted and filled with rage and resentment. Of course, there's the shorter average lifespan. And cold swimming pools.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:43 PM   #36
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

I guess I should give a more serious answer, since my first comment probably came off a bit troll-ish .

I think if I were to wake up as a woman, my initial reaction would likely be to try and... wake up again, because I'd be positive I was having a lucid dream. After recovering from whatever injury I just inflicted on myself in an attempt to bring myself back to consciousness (not even joking here, I've jumped off a flight of stairs in a dream before, to wake myself up heh), and realizing that I was, in fact, back in reality, I guess I'd start off with the obligatory self-groping and mirror exploration stuff. Once I came to terms with the situation, I'd question whether or not to tell my parents (my dad's pretty "old school" so that would be an awkward conversation, to say the least.)

Once I realized it was a permanent change... I think I'd actually have some mixed feeling about it. On one hand, I imagine I'd be fairly uncomfortable being in a different body, let alone an anatomically different body, and I'm not sure any amount of time could ever make the transition feel any less unnatural. On the other, I think it would be kind of liberating to be in a body that enjoyed more freedom in regards to sensitivity. I've never been a typical guy in that "man's man" sense, and growing up in a place like Alabama, you don't always get many opportunities to show the more "vulnerable human being" side of yourself as a guy, at least without raising some eyebrows and/or questions. It goes both ways though; while you might enjoy some new "privileges" by having your gender swapped, you'd also have a new set of challenges to learn and adapt to.

At the end of the day, I think the whole situation would be more of a (pardon the language) mindfuck to me than anything . It would be one hell of a learning experience though, no question.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:15 AM   #37
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

After all of the touching my self and trying to write my name in pee somewhere, I would clean my ceiling fans and change every light bulb possible. Then I would do the same for my mom. After that I would explore my new body, push its limits to find out what I can or cant do. I would do all of the manly things that I am limited from doing as a ssbbw...then id probably go bowling. Or play a round of golf. Maybe mini golf...but thats just because I like mini golf.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #38
Archetypus

Archetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized rep

Seeing as how most girls spend their lives fending off waves of tumescent mongoloids, I'd probably just be annoyed with it all.

My general moodiness and lack of consideration would help me to adjust to womanhood as well, I imagine. Cock teasing would be hilarious.

It would suck though. With my unabashed male hedonism still in place, having to navigate the stigmas attached to feminine sexuality, whilst simultaneously trying to appeal to a generation of manchildren by pretending that my intelligence is ancillary to my cupsize. Pigs.
Archetypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:11 AM   #39
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd become the most fabulous drag queen on the planet.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #40
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I'd become the most fabulous drag queen on the planet.
Yes.... you.... would!
Old 07-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #41
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

I'm going to a bar & getting drinks bought for me. Snubbing the less beautiful people & act like a total B**CH.

Then I am so taking that body out for a spin & F**king everything to see why it takes sooooo long to get a woman to do the happy face.

I know this all sounds so wrong, but honestly it seems quite popular, so I want to see what all the fuss is about.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #42
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would cry. My life is so damn perfect atm that if I would wake up as a fat guy with my mind inside, nothing else then crying comes to my mind

Last edited by Anjula; 07-08-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #43
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Don't particularly want to deal with periods, pregnancy scares or the awful way women can get treated on a daily basis.... but I'd be a hell of a lot thinner and frankly gorgeous. So that'd make life a fuckton easier.

I'd buy new clothes, sanitary stuff, pepper spray... arrange to have my "old self" declared legally dead and create a new identity.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #44
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'd go on a horny rampage fucking every man on sight (hahaha) and go around fattening up every man in sight like some woman feeder in extreme weight gain stories like madam bigger.

I'd end up becoming a professional mistress.

Being a guy sucks we can't do anything awesome. lol

Last edited by MillyLittleMonster; 07-17-2013 at 10:36 AM.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #45
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Necroing this a little because I just stumbled on it and it's something I want to post about.

I have actually given this quite a bit of thought, spurred especially by the webcomic "Misfile", in which the central pretense *is* this thought experiment (albeit with Tad's extrapolation). As such, I'm going to answer in the same vein Tad did: namely, that the rest of the world is unaware any change has taken place (Either the memories of everyone in the world aware of my existence have been altered to remember me as a female, OR, if we choose to take a more polycosmic interpretation, we have begun following a completely compossible alternate narrative in which everything that happened with regards to me is exactly the same, except I was female for all of it instead of male. In light of this interpretation, we will also ignore the many ways in which others' perceptions of my past behavior (as a female) would have differed from their perceptions of me as a male.). This interpretation would place significantly less stress on me, as I would then only have to deal with my acclimation to an unfamiliar situation, rather than everyones' acclimation to it.

So, from the standpoint of, "wake up a woman, everyone thinks that's normal."

FIRST thing I would do? Probably lose my shit when I go to scratch my balls and find no balls to scratch. Freak out more when I realize I also have breasts. Freak out EVEN MORE when I finally get out of bed to find myself 1 and a half feet shorter than I should be. That's right, boys and girls, all other aspects being equal, my ideal woman is a 4' 9" psuedo-midget (meaning: short enough to be classified as a midget, but otherwise being a normally proportioned human being with no mental or physical abnormalities commonly associated with Dwarfism). This would probably be my single biggest source of neurosis post-change, as I have (had) few enough people in my life who challenge me for the title of Tallest in the Room that it REALLY bothers me when I have to look up at someone standing on the same surface as me. Suddenly being default choice for Shortest in the Room would fuck with me constantly.

If this were to happen Right Now, it would actually be a little beneficial. My ideal woman is stronger than I am, a delicious mix of Track and Field core with Not Afraid to Have Seconds/Dessert outer shell. I'm currently doing remodeling housework that would be nice to have a strong, endurant body for. The loss in height would be an inconvenience, but I'd live. Also, right now, I am unemployed, so I would actually be able to take a few days to acclimate myself (somewhat) to my new form, most particularly the whole breasts and underwear-I'm-not-familiar-with stuff (A/small B-cups, but still, proportionate to height, not small).

Would I be able to adapt to it as a permanent change? Probably. Hormones aside, my experiences as a male would render me functionally lesbian, and one of the first things I did after deciding to leave the house would be to be made surgically sterile (assuming my new history didn't already account for that), just to protect against the possibility of unwanted pregnancy through rape. There's a gay bar in walking distance of this house, which I would probably start hanging out at and learning what the new body could do (I'm a virgin in the real world, but the second largest reason for that would be completely obviated as a girl having sex with other girls. As such, I would fuck any willing female who I had decently good reason to believe was biologically clean.). It would be interesting to find out if my new body's hormones had any positive effect on my social awkwardness (or if that is entirely a learned thing I would carry over wholesale). Emotional roller coaster issues aside, I'd probably adjust okay, although I don't understand female politicking now and doubt I would as one either. I would completely fail to care about conforming to normal beauty standards, though, since we've stipulated that our ideals would inform this new body, I wouldn't have much need for costmetics (typo intentional) since I'd have damn-near flawless skin simply because fuck you that's why.

Would it take time and effort to settle in? Almost definitely. Would I enjoy the hell out of it? So much yes. So so much yes.

Last edited by Forgotten_Futures; 10-07-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Forgotten_Futures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #46
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd just like to say that winning Shortest in the Room sucks. You become the the joke of the room named on your height for the rest of of the night. At 4 foot 10, I've had my fair share of this happen, and I'm sick of it.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:57 AM   #47
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess to being extremely guilty of subjecting short girls to short jokes. However, for me, it's flirtation. I really *really* like short chicks.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #48
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Masturbate.
In a word, this.

After I realized that it was permanent, I think I'd be delighted and wouldn't dwell on the negatives but explore the positives.

I wouldn't go batty. I'd adapt. I've become really good at it because I've stopped over-thinking everything because for me, over-analysis leads to paralysis. It's my new body and a new life and I'd learn to not just survive but enjoy and live it up.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:43 AM   #49
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

I would find an ancient billionaire to fuck to death and get his money.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #50
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Well... I'd be waking up as quite a large woman. The first thing I'd probably be doing is playing with my belly (I like playing with my relatively small belly so I imagine I'd have loads of fun with my preferred size on me) and then move around the other parts.

I'd definitely have to masturbate because I want to find out how different the experience is, I can only imagine how much powerful they can be.

When I eventually get bored of that I'll probably be confused about not being able to reach high up stuff. But also happy that I can reach low stuff!

and then... well... I'd probably sit around watching stuff on Netflix, eating crap loads and playing games... just in a girls body.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote