Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Any Women into CDs

Don't know why I didn't post this earlier. Although I really haven't gone dressed; I usually do wear girdles or panties. I have run into 1 gal that may be into it.
Any other women?
Or CD(crossdresser)'s that would like to comment?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Gender Dynamics

I think there are quite a few women on this forum who are not strictly attached to labels - traditional labels. Meaning, I believe I have met at least a few women on this forum who are into trans folk (whatever kind of trans that may be). I feel as though cross dressing does fit into trans identity. Some people who cross dress may not be trans but they are definitely not stuck on gender roles and I think that is, at least for me, part of what defines trans identity.

So the answer to your question is YES! I think there are lots of women on here who are into cross dressing themselves, or partners who cross dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Don't know why I didn't post this earlier. Although I really haven't gone dressed; I usually do wear girdles or panties. I have run into 1 gal that may be into it.
Any other women?
Or CD(crossdresser)'s that would like to comment?
Old 03-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like trannies (my ex is pre-op MtF), but I definitely do not appreciate creepy crossdressers. I met way too many! That, and I am not interested in penis at all.

If he doesn't have a sex drive at all (also meaning that his crossdressing is not sexual) and we are amazingly compatible in every other way... sure I guess. Even then, I am not comfortable with him stealing my lingerie at all.

I am taken though, and strongly prefer fat queer masculine bio-females.

Last edited by Cors; 03-12-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know several ladies that are into CD/Tranny types.
I know some wives of CDers and they hate the whole idea and that really screws the pooch.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #5
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I like trannies (my ex is pre-op MtF), but I definitely do not appreciate creepy crossdressers. I met way too many! That, and I am not interested in penis at all.

If he doesn't have a sex drive at all (also meaning that his crossdressing is not sexual) and we are amazingly compatible in every other way... sure I guess. Even then, I am not comfortable with him stealing my lingerie at all.

I am taken though, and strongly prefer fat queer masculine bio-females.
Thanks, I'm just trying to find out what niche I belong in.
I like to wear womens underwear (girdles,ect.) and HEAVILY pad it (especially hips) in private, and it is sexual (masturbation).
In public, I like to wear panties/girdles underregular clothes (I don't know - sensual - feeling closer to identifying with fat women?)
I also like to identify with women who are being fattened in stories.
Also rather shy
I guess I'm a Fat Female Padder?
(?)
Old 03-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm sure you fit somewhere V.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:25 AM   #7
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

If by 'cross dressing' you mean getting anoyed cause my clothes are all too tight at the moment.. then yes! lmao.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:50 AM   #8
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think its quite obvious to everyone who knows me that I am hehe!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:28 AM   #9
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me.

more text ...
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #10
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh, just a bit. I have an ex who's a closet CD (sadly closeted now because he's married to someone who won't let him dress). He was the only hardcore CD I've dated, but 99% of the guys I have dated or been with were casual CD. I won't say it's a requirement, but it's a positive check on my list.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #11
Tracii

Every Cd I've met are nice folks just a little different but in a good way!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:40 AM   #12
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Its funny but i dont even actually see cross dressing as a 'Thing'. I dont really notice if guys are wearing dresses half the time. I did work in theatres for a long time though and studied theatre arts, was obsessed by the Rocky horror and hung out with art people who dressed however they liked.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #13
Jezebel

Jezebel has said some nice things

Yeah I love crossdressers. It's a thing for me.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #14
VVET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
Yeah I love crossdressers. It's a thing for me.
Glad to hear it, thanks
Old 05-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #15
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

I have dated CD in the past..I think they are hot...also my brother who raised me is a cross dresser so maybe thats why I think its kinda cool..oh and hanging out with drag queens as well
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:04 AM   #16
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Cross-dressing is something I can find extremely attractive. But isn't essential to who I find attractive. I'd probably just be thrilled if somebody I found attractive anyway confessed to it

I also sometimes cross-dress myself. It feels exceptional.
KatsPyjamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #17
loni_puffs

loni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ive been fortunate to have met a few women who were "into", "accepting", or whatever term fits. that doesn't necessarily mean that i had sex with them. being open about myself and willing to get out and about has been helpful in meeting and making friends with others.
loni_puffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:39 AM   #18
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

can we not say 'trannies'... it's rather offensive :\
Old 04-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #19
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

I would love to dress male. I didn't used to need to bother, was a very boyish teen. My partner is too big to fit my clothes but I've worn his at home.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:47 AM   #20
skinnie minnie

skinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesskinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am a heterosexual crossdresser as are most crossdressers. I have been a crossdresser all my life and it can be a very lonely feeling. I must say I wish the internet had been around when I was in my teens. I may have sought a mentor, (female) to help me be myself much sooner in life. For many many years I just assumed the idea that there may be women who were attracted to CDs was just wishful thinking. I have since learned that although few and far between, there are those women out there.
skinnie minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #21
VVET

Nice to see you posting Skinnie Minnie & I have to agree with about all you stated.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #22
shadowmaker87

shadowmaker87 can now change their title
Cool crossdressers

i have no problem with crossdressers ; i have some of them as a friend on my facebook page so i don't mind them , i think that some of them are pretty good looking!
shadowmaker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #23
KevinW91

KevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i'm definitely a bbw crossdresser

KevinW91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:53 AM   #24
shadowmaker87

Smile cds

damn kevin ur hott looking wanna chat?
shadowmaker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:55 AM   #25
shadowmaker87

Cool hi