Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-04-2013, 02:17 AM   #1
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Coming out

Are you out to everyone you know? Was it difficult or easy?

I'm only out as bi to my husband and sister who sadly passed away.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I never had a big coming out. It just kinda... happened. I think most people suspected me of it. And good friends knew of my past with men and women. So there was never a time I had to sit down and explain myself.

I do still have some friends who don't quite know my sexual identity. But they've gotten so used to not seeing me with anyone or not flirting with anyone. So when it comes out that I'm bisexual, I still have some friends that are a little shocked. They don't really care, they just kinda find it odd that I don't actually go around telling people what I like, as most of them do just that.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I didn't come out as such. I've been involved with women, dated and slept with them, but not to the same extent as men. I have surprised a few people, like when I had dates with a man one night in the week and later with a woman (and her husband, but I didn't tell them that). One lady I worked with just about had her eyes pop out in surprise over that, but I found that funny. I figure that in today's society, it's nothing big or newsworthy. Sometimes I like women, sometimes I like men. Sometimes I like both
Old 07-12-2014, 02:22 AM   #4
Idunnololz

Idunnololz has said some nice things

Coming out for me was hard to say the least. Ironically the reason it was hard was because I act so... not-gay. Generally everyone I know will automatically assume I'm straight and this makes it all the harder to come out to them as I find it is difficult to bring up the subject when the idea of you being gay is the furthest thing from their minds. Generally I try to tell people when the topic of girls or dating arises. I've come out to a few people now including my childhood friend, my roommate and a few other friends but not my parents.

I guess I got lucky because I'm living in such a time where being gay is accepted by most people in north america as no one I told had had an issue with me being gay and coming out to my friends had not really changed the way they behave around me.
Idunnololz is offline   Reply With Quote