Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club
Default Best intro lines

What's your BEST opening line to the one you're attracted to?

Best/worst (I can think of) - Hey wanna go back to my place for pizza & some tonsil hockey? (Johnny Knoxville in MIB2).

OK so let's see how this goes.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine usually involve the words 'would you like to be my boyfriend' or simply kissing them. What can I say, I'm aggressive!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Mine usually involve the words 'would you like to be my boyfriend' or simply kissing them. What can I say, I'm aggressive!
How concise.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got no game, but what my wife did was come up to me at a party (after we'd known each other for a few weeks), and put her arm around my waist, and kept it there for the rest of the party. No real words required for that message to penetrate even my thick skull (of course, she had a pretty good idea by then that I'd be receptive)
Old 07-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

The first line that pop up in my mind (all Groucho fault!) is:

"Letís go somewhere we can be alone. Ah, there doesnít seem to be anyone on this couch."

Never get the chance to use it!
Old 07-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Excuse me sir, do you have any raisins? How about a date?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #7
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Sure - let's do it
Old 07-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #8
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I remember when you said this to me...memories.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #9
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Someone asked me once if I wanted to get married for the weekend. I thought it was pretty funny.

Also, had a customer ask me once if my eyes were bothering me. I said they weren't, and he said "Well they sure bother me every time I see you".
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #10
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
OMG! Love that one! I'd never be brave enough to use it but I love it lol
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:00 AM   #11
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You have won me over! *puts on my best 'date me' face*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Also, had a customer ask me once if my eyes were bothering me. I said they weren't, and he said "Well they sure bother me every time I see you".
That is so cute and awesome! Admittedly if anybody ever tried to use a pick up line I would just laugh in their face because I think they are hilarious but that is sweet!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:46 AM   #12
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The best intro line i have ever been on the receiving end of was in a club. I was texting a friend when a guy came up to me and said " your texting the wrong number you should text this one ". He then gave me card with his name and number on. I never did phone or text him
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:05 AM   #13
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ah'll be your huckleberry.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #14
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
What can I say, I'm aggressive!
Same here, although, it's only out of necessity. No one ever makes a move on me in a timely fashion, and waiting is annoying.

No lines...I usually just sexually harass people (and yes, if I realize that there would be hell to pay if I was a guy). For example, this weekend I was at a club and a ridiculously hot, decade-younger-than-me guy was looking irresistible. He had snakebites, so I pulled him over and licked them. It worked
Old 07-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #15
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number so call me maybe? Seriously though, I am going to need you to commit on whether or not you will call because waiting anxiously to hear from you kind of sucks and every time my phone rings I will wonder if it's you. I'd rather not do that so just tell me, are you going to call me or not? Also I love your skin it's very beautiful, not like the other whores in this establishment... you are the only pure one here.

Ok call me though seriously! Bye!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #16
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number so call me maybe? Seriously though, I am going to need you to commit on whether or not you will call because waiting anxiously to hear from you kind of sucks and every time my phone rings I will wonder if it's you. I'd rather not do that so just tell me, are you going to call me or not? Also I love your skin it's very beautiful, not like the other whores in this establishment... you are the only pure one here.

Im trying this tonight.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #17
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me: "Did it hurt?"
Them: "Did what hurt?"
Me: "When you broke through the Earth's crust, ascending from Hell."
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #18
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Me: "Did it hurt?"
Them: "Did what hurt?"
Me: "When you broke through the Earth's crust, ascending from Hell."
Oh man, where were you when I was dating Kate!?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #19
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Did you know artists are great with their hands?"

"I don't usually hit on women, but when I do, it's with a beer meme."

"If you think I'm cuddly, and you wanna hug me, come on baby let me know."

"You used 'Shy Smile' to capture my heart. It's super effective!"
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #20
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never been able to initiate a conversation with a female. When I was single I would just go out and hope for the best. Fortunately women would occasionally approach me. Here are some of the opening lines women have used on me:

"I've been smiling at you all night -- why haven't you come and talked to me?"

"That guy's been bothering me -- can you sit with me until he goes away."

"You're really tall .. drunk giggle"

accidentally spills beer on me ... "I'm so sorry -- what's your name?"

Sometimes women send a friend:

"My sister wants you to buy her a drink."

"My friend wants to know how old you are." (yells across pool "He's old enough.")

Most recently my wife to be:

"So when are you going to take me for dinner?"
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #21
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine was always, "Hey baby, can I offer you a drink?...From my mule!!"

I was such the sweet talker back in the olden days.

Actually in truth I was fairly boring. I usually just go up and say something along the lines of, "Hey sugar/honey/ darlin' (pick one) would you like a beer/margarita/shot (pick one or all three if she was a wild girl!) or would you like to dance?
Old 07-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #22
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Im trying this tonight.
FAIL. I got about half way.

on a better note the line "your mate Dave seems a bit of a dick" was way more successful. She got a bit drunk though. In general a bit of a bust.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #23
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
FAIL. I got about half way.

on a better note the line "your mate Dave seems a bit of a dick" was way more successful. She got a bit drunk though. In general a bit of a bust.
I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I forgot to mention that you have to say it while also leaning against your Ferrari
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:03 PM   #24
biglynch

Quote:
I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I forgot to mention that you have to say it while also leaning against your Ferrari
Well that makes more sense now. I feel a bit silly.

I'm going to spend the next day waiting for sympathy messages and ladies you should imagine that Iím a tortured soul after this experiace, and that you alone can help me overcome the trauma of feeling a bit silly.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #25
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is the one I used to meet the lady I'm married to:

"Excuse me ... I see you've got a book by C.J. Cherryh. Is she any good?"* (I had read a couple of her novels and was convinced she wrote crap, but this was a major babe**)

*This line would probably be more effective in a library than in, say, a bar.

**The follow-up involved my checking out no fewer than two Cherryh novels, which I did not read.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote