Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Yaoi Superhero Webcomic

I found it while searching for new webcomics to read. It's not my thing, but I thought some folks here might appreciate it. The art is spectacularly good.

http://webcomics.yaoi911.com/archive/ete_title_page/
Old 07-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #2
lozonloz

lozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love this webcomic. I came across the writer when he was doing the previous one, Artifice.

It's nice to read a comic with a well thought out romance, even better when its set in a world of sci-fi or superheros and the art is so good.

I don't normally read yaoi as the flowery fake-y romance bits kind of... put me off. This isn't like that, it's a geniune love story with twists and turns and complications and characters you can get your teeth into told through the medium of a comic. With superheros and male protagonists.

If you like webcomics and romance and superheros, I would definitely recommend as well.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:08 AM   #3
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Wow, LOVE this! I am humbled in my own crude attempts compared to this work... not only is it fun, sexy and gorgeous, it's also paced very well.

Love it!

Brenda
Old 08-07-2013, 07:30 AM   #4
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is really awesome! ^_^
Old 09-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #5
lozonloz

lozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going on

Speaking of GLBTQ friendly web comics, does anyone but me like Tab Kimpton? He finished a comic in 2012 about gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered British teens and I was all over the emotional shop. Especially the last story arc with Charlie and Jamie.

You can read those comics here http://www.khaoskomix.com/

Atm he's doing a NSFW....ish comic which is a parody of fifty shades of grey. But with personalities. And Anna has been replaced by an asexual Muslim guy that I actually like! That stuff is here http://www.discordcomics.com/

But yeah, I like these :-)
Old 09-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #6
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got another one here, this one I really enjoy. Missing Monday

From the website's "about" page:

"Missing Monday is a coming of age webcomic that follows Foyle Leaf and her growing relationship with Monday Rhodes, a girl from another world who appears one day through a doorway in an abandoned clocktower."
Old 09-04-2013, 02:50 AM   #7
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Very nice! Thanks for sharing that one here, I really enjoyed it!

Brenda