Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #51
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Can't eat kielbasa, knockwurst, bratwurst, Italian sausage and peppers. I love it but it doesn't love me back
Old 09-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #52
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I have an allergy, an intolerance, and a dislike.

- I'm allergic to a protein found in the skin of apples and related fruits (peaches, pears, cherries). When I'm being hit be a lot of pollen allergies this will extend to almonds and carrots (almonds are apple family, carrots obviously aren't, but I don't know if they have the same protein or if it is another allergy). I can have just the flesh, and if they are cooked I seem to be OK (so for example, I can have apple sauce that was made with the whole apple)
You're lucky it's just the skin. I'm the same way in that it's my body interpreting the foods as pollen and freaking out, my mouth and the back of my throat gets itchy.

I can't have apples, cherries, pears, kiwi, nectarines, peaches, plums, almonds, sometimes walnuts, and on the rare occasion carrots bother me too. Basically if it's not cooked or a citrus fruit and it grows on a tree, I can't eat it.

I'm a pescetarian so no meat (other than seafood) and nothing with gelatin which rules out a lot of foods people don't think of when they think animals products. A lot of candy, puddings, marshmallows, some yogurts, and a few other random things. So I'm an obsessive label reader.

Dairy gives me a stuffy nose and makes me all mucusy but it's delicious so I eat it.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:36 PM   #53
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i don't eat pork...had a bad pork experience once and haven't touched in 20 yrs.

i have a mild tree nut allergy. it won't close up my throat, but i tend to break out in hives if i eat too many.

i don't generally have an issue with fresh tomatoes, but most spaghetti/pizza/red sauces cause major digestive issues...

i just can't get into pears...it is the gritty texture that bugs me.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:50 AM   #54
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am lucky because I can eat anything I want. No known allergies, intolerances, or other medical conditions.

Now there are numerous things I just don't like and refuse to touch them.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #55
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ugh, the older I get the longer my ist of *Foods you can no longer eat/enjoy* gets.

I use to be able to eat anything without problems.. Now I am very careful where I eat because any little thing will make my stomach go haywire.

Dairy
Cheese - this is something I have to be careful with. A slice or two a day my body can handle.. more than that it will send me running to the bathroom.

Milk - HA!! thank goodness i was never really a milk drinker. Regular, 2% fat-free, skim, the end result is all the same. It all sends me right to the bathroom.

Meats
Protein- If I eat too much protein I feel nauseated. I only eat one fish and that is Tilapia. The only meats I can do really are poultry. Basically chicken and turkey. I am not a big beef eater.

Crustaceans - ahhh.. the biggest upset.. I can't eat any crustaceans. I am allergic. (For those of you with a crustacean allergy, be careful with Iodine. It will also give you an allergic reaction if you use it.)

Fast foods- with the exception of pizza, everything else will definately send me to the bathroom. Chinese food gives me a bad stomach ache for a few hours.

Vegetables

Broccoli - I can not stomach. The only time i can eat broccoli is if it is covered in cheese. Broccoli Rabe however, i have no issues with.

Cauliflower, string beans, asparugus, artichoke, beets, cabbage, etc. a big NO!

The only veggies I can do is corn, sweet potato, squash, tomato, and lettuce.

*Spinach - I can't stomach it unless it is mixed up with cheese in that cheese and spinach dish. that is the only way I can eat spinach.

Getting old sucks ass!!!..lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote