Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-09-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I regret not

After posting on the my biggest fear thread i had a curious though and that was what do you regret NOT doing. I know there a lots of moments where we all sit there and say " I wish i didn't do that ". What about the ones where you wish you had taken that risk or said yes to that strange chat up line.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't honestly say I regret anything or regret not doing something because at the end of the day all these things make us who we are and damn I'm awesome!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #3
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yikes Im gonna try and skirt around this one. I think in general I should trust my instincts more often though. Everyone I recon would say that the should have asked X girl/guy on a date and they regret not doing that at some point, but I wish also when I was younger I did the opposite on one occasion as it ruined a good friendship. This has sometimes slowed me up and I naturally doubt my instincts. Everyday I think say this, do this, go there etc. I regret things on a daily basis. I am a serial regretor, (not a word) right now I wish I had done something a few days ago and did zero, but I try to balance it with plenty of decisions that make me happy.

HMMM not much skirting there.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:58 AM   #4
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I regret falling in love with someone without a spine or balls.

It won't happen again.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I regret NOT letting some of my early crushes know of my interest. Not that anything would have come of it, I think, but they were not generally the sort getting a lot of attention, and knowing that somebody liked them could have been a useful boost to the spirit.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #6
cinnamonkiss

cinnamonkiss can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
After posting on the my biggest fear thread i had a curious though and that was what do you regret NOT doing. I know there a lots of moments where we all sit there and say " I wish i didn't do that ". What about the ones where you wish you had taken that risk or said yes to that strange chat up line.
I regret not taking charge of my life way before now.... I have always allowed others to tell me what when and how but now I wish someone would try ...lol
cinnamonkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

I regret not having my kids sooner. I didn't feel ready in my 20's, but I didn't feel ready when they came anyways. So I would have felt even "poorer" financially when they entered my life; looking back, I know it would have been no big deal (no matter what I thought at the time). And while not everything has been perfect since, I regret knowing that my time on this earth is finite and that by waiting, I will get to spend less of it with my wonderful boys.

- Chris
Old 07-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #8
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I screwed this up.
Haha

I regret not going to University. I really wanted to learn at a higher level but it was never in the cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I regret falling in love with someone without a spine or balls.

It won't happen again.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #9
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I regret waiting until my 20s to come into my own as a confident person.

So many years wasted feeling bad about myself and begging for attention instead of grabbing the world by the balls and crossing paths with interesting, positive people.

I also regret not trying shrooms earlier, as they totally changed my perspective about life and humanity for the better. Spiritual experiences are always a good thing.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #10
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I regret not being there for my mother when she needed me and ignoring the signs something was really wrong with her
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #11
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm going out on a limb and saying I regret nothing! Everything I have done, both the good and the bad, the choices I made one way, and the choices I screwed up make me who I am today. If I changed anything, I would be someone completely different, and though I may feel sorry for myself, or even hate myself on occasion, I would still rather be me than someone completely different.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:25 AM   #12
gotigersgo2000

gotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 club

Ooh boy, do I have some regrets...

- I regret not going to the audition at the University of Arkansas by myself instead of allowing my mother to come with me.

- I regret not breaking up with the shrew when I had the chance, and ended up dating that shrew off and on for 3 years, especially in college. Kids, listen to me- STAY SINGLE IN COLLEGE!

- I regret not hooking up with that gorgeous blonde BBW/SSBBW that was in the sorority doing homecoming with my fraternity in 2002. Totally had a shot and for some weird reason, did not go for it.

- I regret not going back to school sooner and/or staying in school when I had the chance.

- I regret not grabbing life by the horns every chance I've had.

- I regret not earning my Eagle Scout badge.

- I regret not keeping up with it and losing focus on football when I did, especially after a coach said I had D-1 potential.

- I regret not focusing harder on my piano lessons.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #13
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

I would have to say my trusting nature is my Achilles Heel. I take people at face value & don't think that people lie. I'm not going to question a believable statement. But more often than not, I am sadly disappointed. Guess I'm naive.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #14
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

I regret not getting away from where I grew up back when I had nothing "tying me down" to where I was.