Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
amidsttundra

amidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot pics
Default Feeders and Eating Disorders

I was wondering if there is a correlation between feeders (both male and female) and eating disorders? Have any other feeders suffered from eating disorders in the past?

To expand on this, I knew I preferred larger women when I was about 13 and my family first got internet. From about '99 I had found Yahoo groups and BBW related websites.

Despite this my first big crush was on a curvy (not particularly large) new girl in my class when I was 14.

Somehow I summoned the courage to get talking to her and started hanging out. It turned out she had massive weight issues and was bulimic.

I had had weight issues throughout my early teens because I was quite a chubby 12+ and for whatever reason (I think to impress the girl) I embarked on a severe diet which quickly escalated into anorexia/bulimia. At times I purged and then threw it all up or used laxatives, at others I'd go for a week eating an apple a day.

From quite chubby, I fell down to about 7 and a half stone (105lbs) at 15 and 5'6". I never really saw how skinny I was until I saw pictures a few years later.

Despite this episode that ended not long after the girl moved away and I started to realize what I was doing to myself, food had become synonymous with self control. Sometimes I'd still go days without eating, just to see if I could and while I started to eat normally I continued on a routine of extreme exercise.

It was not long after (when I was 17) that I started to recognize myself as a feeder and started visiting sites such as this. I still remain infatuated with girls who lose control around food and I think it's the oppositeness to my own personal control that I find such a turn on (not even necessarily the weight gain).

Does anyone else share a similar experience to this?
amidsttundra is offline   Reply With Quote