Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default How do you find a straight female feeder?

I've been looking for years and it seems utterly impossible the feeders who I do get to know are usually lesbians where should I look for a straight woman who's into a measly man who wants to get fat for her?

I've tried soo many websites as well to no avail.

The UK seems dead in regards to this fetish I've even pondered moving to the US just to be able to fulfill this desire.

Last edited by MillyLittleMonster; 07-14-2013 at 12:47 PM.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As a straight, female feeder from the UK, this saddens me. I'll just go and crawl back into my hole now.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
As a straight, female feeder from the UK, this saddens me. I'll just go and crawl back into my hole now.
Well it's good to see someone admitted it!

I'm just tired of being turned down, person turns out to be fake, chickens out at the last moment, said they are dominant but when we meet I'm completely walking over her like a dominant man. Lol

My ex was a feeder but it ended last year so yeah. Boooo I've been on the male Market since last september and it's boring.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Well it's good to see someone admitted it!

I'm just tired of being turned down, person turns out to be fake, chickens out at the last moment, said they are dominant but when we meet I'm completely walking over her like a dominant man. Lol

My ex was a feeder but it ended last year so yeah. Boooo I've been on the male Market since last september and it's boring.
...well being dominant is hardly the same thing as being a feeder. And if you had a ex that was a feeder then obviously you have met a straight female feeder before.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
...well being dominant is hardly the same thing as being a feeder. And if you had a ex that was a feeder then obviously you have met a straight female feeder before.
She was Swedish I had to travel to Sweden vice versa to meet her :P

I'm still yet to meet a feeder from the UK. (Abroad doesn't count!)
Old 07-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
Obesus Magnus

Obesus Magnus has said some nice things
Default My experience...

...and I have been in the gainage field since I was five...that would be fifty seven years of experience...is that straight female feeders tend to be very conflicted just like their male counterparts...hence, it is relatively easier to find them in the SM/BD and/or Lesbian communities...I am sharing your pain totally and absolutely on this one, unfortunately....you are blessed to be even trying!
Old 07-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #7
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus Magnus View Post
...and I have been in the gainage field since I was five...that would be fifty seven years of experience...is that straight female feeders tend to be very conflicted just like their male counterparts...hence, it is relatively easier to find them in the SM/BD and/or Lesbian communities...I am sharing your pain totally and absolutely on this one, unfortunately....you are blessed to be even trying!
Eugh BDSM I gave up with that because its full of people that are up themselves who think they know EVERYTHING.
I noticed it as well in regards to finding them easier in them communities but I guess I'm not willing to surround myself with the horrid BDSM community.

Last edited by MillyLittleMonster; 07-17-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #8
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

I've been known to love stuffing a belly or two and I'm straight. Too bad you're younger than my son. Obe on the other hand...

Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #9
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Question: does a straight female feeder have to cook, or does going to different restaurants every night count as well? I admit I don't know anything about the turn-on of making someone bigger, but I always like to make sure that my husband doesn't leave the dinner table hungry.
It sounds like a very specific niche you're looking for, and I'm sure you'll find this dream girl if you keep an open mind. You may be too quick to discard a person, is that a possibility? Are you hard to please?
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #10
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Question: does a straight female feeder have to cook, or does going to different restaurants every night count as well? I admit I don't know anything about the turn-on of making someone bigger, but I always like to make sure that my husband doesn't leave the dinner table hungry.
It sounds like a very specific niche you're looking for, and I'm sure you'll find this dream girl if you keep an open mind. You may be too quick to discard a person, is that a possibility? Are you hard to please?
I'm not hard to please all. In fact I've been fattenign my roomate for some time now. She is just starting to get into it as a pleasure, it's been almost a year. It wasn't something that I took s a must happen, but if it does, than I am happy with it. If not, then she is still my roomate and current best friend. I will love her for who she is regardless.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:58 PM   #11
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

Oh she doesn't have to cook.

I love teasing if we go to a restaurant because I know the FFA will be enjoying what I'm doing with myself but she has to suppress herself. :P

I don't suppose I'm hard to please.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:28 AM   #12
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

If only my tag team partner Loves was from London you'd have your straight, female feeder.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:00 AM   #13
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am bi and open to the idea.
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #14
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by love handles View Post
I am bi and open to the idea.
Open to?

/10character limit..
Old 09-20-2013, 01:32 AM   #15
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

feedin boys
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:18 AM   #16
bartolinho77

bartolinho77 has said some nice things

it's rather a seldom thing, to find an FFA, especially in eastern europe, Poland to be exact. You're like gold!: )
bartolinho77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #17
Silencepatiencegrace

Silencepatiencegrace has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
I've been looking for years and it seems utterly impossible the feeders who I do get to know are usually lesbians where should I look for a straight woman who's into a measly man who wants to get fat for her?

I've tried soo many websites as well to no avail.

The UK seems dead in regards to this fetish I've even pondered moving to the US just to be able to fulfill this desire.
What about posting a personal ad on Craigslist? I think it could be worth a shot.