Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
EricW90

EricW90 can now change their title
Default any girls in or near SW VA?

are there any girls close to me who would like to add to this belly?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 170329.jpg (54.2 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg 170342.jpg (53.1 KB, 131 views)
EricW90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #2
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Add to your belly?

A-

Are you going to absorb them?
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
EricW90

come on man, why do you have to be a dick? im new to this whole thing, and kinda uncomfortable with it in the first place. i just find it interesting that girls like this sort of shit, so im on here for them. not to be ridiculed by some smartass in Ireland.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricW90 View Post
come on man, why do you have to be a dick? im new to this whole thing, and kinda uncomfortable with it in the first place. i just find it interesting that girls like this sort of shit, so im on here for them. not to be ridiculed by some smartass in Ireland.
So instead of calling a long timer a DICK- don't be one yourself!!!!!
Old 07-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #5
EricW90

wow, what a warm reception new people get on this site.... if you all don't want me here, fine. just say so and ill go away. im sorry, but i dont see why the "long timer" felt a need to make fun of my post. is it allowed to just look for like minded people of the opposite gender, or is this site all about bashing each other, and being smart-asses?
Old 07-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #6
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
wow, what a warm reception new people get on this site.... if you all don't want me here, fine. just say so and ill go away. im sorry, but i dont see why the "long timer" felt a need to make fun of my post. is it allowed to just look for like minded people of the opposite gender, or is this site all about bashing each other, and being smart-asses?
Do what everyone else did and get an idea of what the etiquette is around the forum. Try integrate a bit first, and for the love of god leave off on the GIRLS GIMMY GIRLS styled posts. Yes the site has women who are interested in this type of guy but when you post in this way you alienate most of the forums posters.

Now that “smartass in Ireland” is one of the forums most respectful and pleasant members and if you think by retorting in anger is a smart tact then you are going to struggle. I would suggest you accept his comment as playful banter.

I’m gonna give you the benefit of doubt. As long as:
A) you ask Tad for his advice on future posting and intergration.
B) apologise for a foolish comment
… fail this and well we can use this thread to figure who is most representative of a phallic appendage.

Aiden.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #7
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I feel so...restricted. I can't make any jokes? What has this place turned into?
Old 07-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was going to comment on how sparse your intro has been - *just* add to your belly? no list of interests, no kind of bio - and how that doesn't tend to spark anyone's interest. But from your responses to other posters, I think we have a MUCH clearer picture of what kind of person you are. Thanks!
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #9
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1-- Do you like Beyonc?

2-- Is a bagel savoury cake, or tiny bread?

3-- What are your thoughts on the decline of the textile industry in Lancashire?
Old 07-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hi, Eric. How are you?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:16 AM   #11
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Fair points I guess. But did you ask yourself these few questions before initiating this post?

Is this OK Cupid? PlentyOfFish? Or even Match.com the chunky edition? Did you see a bunch of other threads just like yours trying to pick up chicks, or were almost all the threads random day to day life topics?

No, you didn't. You chose to make a dating profile post on a website that is NOT a dating site then got butt-hurt when you were mildly teased for it. That about sum it up?
Old 07-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #12
EricW90

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Fair points I guess. But did you ask yourself these few questions before initiating this post?

Is this OK Cupid? PlentyOfFish? Or even Match.com the chunky edition? Did you see a bunch of other threads just like yours trying to pick up chicks, or were almost all the threads random day to day life topics?

No, you didn't. You chose to make a dating profile post on a website that is NOT a dating site then got butt-hurt when you were mildly teased for it. That about sum it up?

ok, im sorry. i did not realize that we had to be sheep here. i kinda figured it was a place for people to explore this stuff and be accepted and welcomed. but apparently, one is only welcomed if he choses to bow down to some screen name that happens to have been here longer and do exactly what everyone else wants. furthermore, since this is, as you put it, a"dating profile post," then why do you all feel the need to click on it in the first place? if you don't like it, leave it alone. don't harass the person posting it because you disagree with the post. or, better yet, report me to the "moderator" and get me kicked off the god damned site, since i apparently cant delete this shit myself...
Old 07-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eric, you might want to give Fantasy Feeder a try, I suspect that it better matches what you are looking for in a web site (not dissing it or you, just saying I suspect there would be a better fit there, as it has more emphasis on weight gain and it has a dating ads board).

Not saying you can't keep posting here too, if you want to, just that I think you'll find FF to be a more comfortable space.

But do keep in mind that, as with most fetish type stuff from what I've heard, there seem to be more guys who identify with either feeder or feedee than there seem to be women with the complimentary interest. In other words, there aren't women queueing up waiting for a guy who is willing to gain weight for them--in fact there would appear to be very few women interested in starting communication purely based on weight gain desires. So even over at FF you'll probably get better response if you interact with people on general topics and show how awesome and interesting you are.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #14
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
But do keep in mind that, as with most fetish type stuff from what I've heard, there seem to be more guys who identify with either feeder or feedee than there seem to be women with the complimentary interest. In other words, there aren't women queueing up waiting for a guy who is willing to gain weight for them--in fact there would appear to be very few women interested in starting communication purely based on weight gain desires. So even over at FF you'll probably get better response if you interact with people on general topics and show how awesome and interesting you are.
I just want to add that even if there were an equal number of women on the other side, you still need a better approach. What you did was the equivalent of walking into a bar, pulling off your shirt and yelling for all the single women present to form an orderly line to present you with their digits.
No matter how hot they may think you are, that's going to repel them if they're even remotely emotionally healthy.

I'm not exactly a smooth operator, but I know a brute force approach to dating doesn't work. Having some class and subtlety, approaching women as individuals and people, does.

Additionally, butting heads with regulars who a lot of the women here are friends with probably doesn't help your chances with them. It's just poor first impressions all around.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #15
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I just want to add that even if there were an equal number of women on the other side, you still need a better approach. What you did was the equivalent of walking into a bar, pulling off your shirt and yelling for all the single women present to form an orderly line to present you with their digits.
No matter how hot they may think you are, that's going to repel them if they're even remotely emotionally healthy.

I'm not exactly a smooth operator, but I know a brute force approach to dating doesn't work. Having some class and subtlety, approaching women as individuals and people, does.

Additionally, butting heads with regulars who a lot of the women here are friends with probably doesn't help your chances with them. It's just poor first impressions all around.
Loopy used rep!
...but it failed...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #16
EricW90

ok, in response to this mess that i call a thread... i got a PM today that really cleared things up for me. apparently, this forum has been ravaged by idiots trying to get laid. i was unaware of this, considering i just started trying to be active here. but from what im told, many of you are, understandably, getting quite sick of that stuff. i apologize for my percieved hostility towards freakyfred. but let me address my view point on this. first, I have no clue what is supposed to go in what forum subcategory. i find it difficult enough to find my way from one to the other, let alone have a detailed understanding of what is and isn't couture. second, this is all very new to me, and i am very nervous about posting these things online to begin with, but i feel this is a safe place to do so. finally, having never done anything like this before, maybe my introduction sucked. i realize that now that i have kinda been told what i should have done in retrospect. so, what i ask is, one, for your forgiveness in being an ass. i guess i felt threatened and reacted accordingly. and two, that in the future you all just point me in the right path rather than humiliate me for a mistake i didn't realize i made.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #17
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
so, what i ask is, one, for your forgiveness in being an ass. i guess i felt threatened and reacted accordingly.
You are forgiven. I have spoken.

Quote:
and two, that in the future you all just point me in the right path rather than humiliate me for a mistake i didn't realize i made.
Don't be a hipster, post some normal pics (show your face), and chat with us about video games. That should do it.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:03 PM   #18
EricW90

"You are forgiven. I have spoken.
Don't be a hipster, post some normal pics (show your face), and chat with us about video games. That should do it. "

lmfao! too funny! dont be a hipster?? what is a hipster, and how am i being one? but ok, duly noted. i will try to avoid that. i actually did post pics on another thread with my face, but would be happy to repost if you like? thanks again for helping me through this...
Old 07-19-2013, 12:37 AM   #19
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

guys, seriously though...Any hot babes near SW VA?
Old 07-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #20
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Due to the influx of answers by PM/ Rep comments.

YES. Bagels ARE tiny breads. I'm so glad we can all agree on this.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #21
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
ok, im sorry. i did not realize that we had to be sheep here. i kinda figured it was a place for people to explore this stuff and be accepted and welcomed. but apparently, one is only welcomed if he choses to bow down to some screen name that happens to have been here longer and do exactly what everyone else wants. furthermore, since this is, as you put it, a"dating profile post," then why do you all feel the need to click on it in the first place? if you don't like it, leave it alone. don't harass the person posting it because you disagree with the post. or, better yet, report me to the "moderator" and get me kicked off the god damned site, since i apparently cant delete this shit myself...
No need to apologize, or bow down and kiss any rings either. Explore, join in. There are some good people here.

However, as you have found out, there is some mild ball-busting that is mostly good natured. If you are the type that wears your feelings on your sleeve, then you're probably going to get bent out of shape quite a bit.

Anyways, in the spirit of getting off on a better foot. Good to meet you Eric. Pretty country you're from. I have spent some time in the Bristol area and think it's a pretty neat area.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #22
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
lmfao! too funny! dont be a hipster?? what is a hipster, and how am i being one? but ok, duly noted. i will try to avoid that. i actually did post pics on another thread with my face, but would be happy to repost if you like? thanks again for helping me through this...
Hey, I love a good troll bashing as much as the next man, but the fact that you realized that your thread wasn't really what people want around here, and then you felt bad about it suggests that you are not a troll. Troll's don't have feelings.

What is a hipster? The idea of someone not knowing about hipsters warms this bitter, old woman's heart. Here's a good example (not saying you are one...just don't be it):

Courtesy of http://lookatthisfuckinghipster.tumblr.com/
Old 07-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #23
EricW90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
What is a hipster? The idea of someone not knowing about hipsters warms this bitter, old woman's heart. Here's a good example (not saying you are one...just don't be it):

Courtesy of http://lookatthisfuckinghipster.tumblr.com/
wow, i kinda wish i was still ignorant to what a hipster is. that looks like the epitome of a combination of deuce bag and tool.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:14 PM   #24
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

Its like any other social setting dude...you dont just walk into a party and say "Hey I like blowjobs whos ready to give me one!"
you stand by the back wall for a bit first
then you make yourself known
then you wait for the opportune to strike
f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #25
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Again, just trying t help...

Thought this might prove instructive.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote