Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-18-2013, 06:38 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Your first...

I am just curious, how old were some of you guys when you had you first kiss? Proper, open mouth kiss, I mean. How was it? And how old were you when you first, ahem, spent the night physically with a person? Feel free to say as much or as little as you like on the topic!

I was 13 when I first kissed somebody and he was a big guy, a year younger than me though and had no idea what he was doing, he shoved his tongue down my throat and it was gross!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

22, for both (there was some time between them, lol!).

Yes, I was a late starter. People, when you are teaching boys that they need to respect girls, not pressure them, etc....be aware that it helps if you also tell them that it is actually OK to start conversations with them, to flirt with them, or to ask them out.....some kids take things far too literally (also I was a nerd, knew I had an interest in fat stuff, and wanted a long term relationship rather than random encounters....but I do think that the bigger problem was that my concept of being a nice guy basically meant never suggesting that you had any interest in the body of any woman ever. Oh the wasted years!)
Old 07-19-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Another really late bloomer for intimacy. I was 20 for both. Although I did have some random sexual encounters, such as oral and other things in my earlier teens, but no deep kissing or intercourse until I was 20.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:22 AM   #4
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I was 11 or 12 for my first frenchie and 22 when I first made sweet, sweet lovin's.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:36 AM   #5
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but I think a bit of openness is good. I was 18 before I had my first proper kiss and 24 before I was fully intimate.
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #6
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First kiss = 12. Guy was 16 and it was absolutely terrible (but we had some kisses later on that were pretty decent).

Lost virginity = 17, by force. Suffice to say, it was a nightmare.

First consensual sex = 18. It was just terrible and disgusting. I did it just to be nice to my bf of 2 years.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
ffaboots

ffaboots can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesffaboots can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I feel like it's weird when lurkers like myself randomly post, but I thought it was really cool that other late bloomers were being open in this thread.

My first french kiss was at like 9 or 10 (in a blanket fort, and I remember being petrified we'd get caught the whole time). But I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22, and it was great--we were mutually crazy about each other and it was a pretty ideal experience. I'm torn between being glad I waited and, like Tad, cursing all the years I was too afraid to pursue it.
ffaboots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaboots View Post
I feel like it's weird when lurkers like myself randomly post, but I thought it was really cool that other late bloomers were being open in this thread.

My first french kiss was at like 9 or 10 (in a blanket fort, and I remember being petrified we'd get caught the whole time). But I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22, and it was great--we were mutually crazy about each other and it was a pretty ideal experience. I'm torn between being glad I waited and, like Tad, cursing all the years I was too afraid to pursue it.
Hooray for lurkers! I was one for so many years before posting! And I don't think 22 is late at all, but then as a 23 year old virgin that might not be surprising!
Old 07-21-2013, 07:01 PM   #9
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had my first kiss at what.... 5 yrs?

I've still not had penetrative sex, but it's never been that high on my list of priorities.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

32 and have never even held a girl's hand.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #11
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, in the spirit of being open and honest, I figure it can't hurt to do the same.

I haven't really had much eh, intimate experience at all, as difficult as it is to admit that. I've "cuddled" a bit with a girl I used to know back at around 17 or 18, but it never went any farther than that as she was more interested in guys that put out the first few minutes of meeting each other (and I just happened to be the one available guy there at the time)--that's just never been my idea of intimacy/romance I guess. It might sound corny as hell, but I've always wanted my first time to mean something (i.e. be with someone with a mutual closeness), and that goes for kissing too. I've had several opportunities over the years, one or two while in college in fact, but I just didn't feel anything, or have anything in common, with the girls that were interested in me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not super picky or anything (far from it), but I have to believe you have some legitimate interest in getting to know each other and not just a brief fling with the fat guy you think you're doing a favor, heh.

So yeah... I'm a 27 year old virgin, in just about every sense of the word, and it's not something I'm particularly proud of . I still wonder if maybe I should have taken advantage of the opportunities I had back then. If nothing else, I could have got some much needed experience from it. I can't say I'm really looking forward to the day when that lack of experience is made apparent to the poor, unsuspecting soul that has the 'pleasure' of being my first, haha. We've all got to learn sometime though, I suppose.

*Ahem*

Last edited by MrSensible; 07-21-2013 at 10:56 PM.
MrSensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:05 AM   #12
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I remember I used to be such a "purist." Now I'm a whore, and I love it.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:46 AM   #13
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

At the end of the day, it's just sex. If you have it, fantastic. If you don't, fantastic.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:10 AM   #14
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

really don't remember my first passionate kiss.........

and by the time I reached college I WAS DESPERATE to lose my virginity....
I was 18, and it was awful in a room with another couple......and HORRIBLE
Old 07-22-2013, 05:09 AM   #15
Chubpim

Chubpim has said some nice things

I was 13 when losing virginity and 20 when kissing came into play. I've never been an oral guy until then...
Chubpim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:07 AM   #16
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
At the end of the day, it's just sex. If you have it, fantastic. If you don't, fantastic.
True, but if I'm going to do it, I'd prefer it to be with someone I care about. That's really all I was getting at.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:21 AM   #17
Archetypus

Archetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized rep

I was about 10 when I smooched. 15 for sex.

I've never been too shy about chasing women and am very affectionate. I think a lot of fat fellows let their natural tendencies become overshadowed by unnatural expectations. It's a very effeminate trait, and a turn off for someone who wishes to fuck a man and not a be-dicked girl.

Life is basically a numbers game. If you want something, you need to persistently try for it. Eventually you will succeed. Lack of confidence is actually an abundance of emotion, and feelings are lies.

Promiscuity is undignified, but fear flavored celibacy is lame. I encourage my fellow fat guys to stop making me look bad and start boning one and all. I guarantee it will be worth it...

(I am strictly addressing men. As a seedbearer, I have only 2nd hand knowledge of a woman's connection to her sexuality and would never dare to presume.)
Archetypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:46 AM   #18
lizzie_lotr

lizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot pics

I'm a late bloomer as well, I was 21 when I had my first kiss.
lizzie_lotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #19
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was 14 when i had my first open mouthed kiss and i was 17 when i first had sex. My first time was really good because the guy was older than me and very gentle. I can't believe i am going to admit this but i think the reason it was so good was because i had already penetrated myself with a make do toy so i didn't have the trouble of it being too painful with him and i knew some of what to expect
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #20
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archetypus View Post
I was about 10 when I smooched. 15 for sex.

I've never been too shy about chasing women and am very affectionate. I think a lot of fat fellows let their natural tendencies become overshadowed by unnatural expectations. It's a very effeminate trait, and a turn off for someone who wishes to fuck a man and not a be-dicked girl.

Life is basically a numbers game. If you want something, you need to persistently try for it. Eventually you will succeed. Lack of confidence is actually an abundance of emotion, and feelings are lies.

Promiscuity is undignified, but fear flavored celibacy is lame. I encourage my fellow fat guys to stop making me look bad and start boning one and all. I guarantee it will be worth it...

(I am strictly addressing men. As a seedbearer, I have only 2nd hand knowledge of a woman's connection to her sexuality and would never dare to presume.)
Okay, I get that you were addressing the guys here but I can't just read this and say nothing.

1) Not every guy wants to screw a load of girls or even any body at all. Just because you do doesn't mean that they do or that there is anything wrong with them for not having the same feelings/impulses as you.

2) I have no idea what you mean by this sentence in bold but I am guessing from the context that what you are implying is that being shy etc is feminine. It isn't and not every woman likes the same thing. Speaking as a woman, I can tell you that plenty of girls like a guy who is more laid back or who doesn't chase after them. As quite an independent person I would rather be the one making the first move and being hit on by a guy, especially one I don't know, is just about the biggest turn off in the world to me.

2a) There is nothing wrong with being a feminine man. Lots of women love that. Just like lots of women love manly men, or manly women, or feminine women. Feminine and being female are not insults or flaws.

3) See my first point about not everybody wanting to sleep with lots of women. In addition to this, not everybody wants to hit on or get with just any woman. Some people don't want cheap sex, they want meaningful relationships only. Some people do want cheap sex but are only attracted to very few women. So advising somebody to just keep hitting on any woman that looks remotely attractive is hardly good advice for everybody.

4) True, not going for girls because you are scared isn't all that awesome but it is normal and something that has to be worked through. Not to mention that not everybody is celibate because they are afraid of women. Plenty of people don't want to or haven't yet decided to have sex for a whole range of reasons.

...we really need a two cents symbol on here!
Old 07-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #21
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I remember I used to be such a "purist." Now I'm a whore, and I love it.
hahahah

I decided to take the plunge an do some kissing an heavy petting at 19. It was a month before my 20th. First time kissing then later, with the same person, first time Everything
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #22
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pretty much what Loopy said, plus that I'm not convinced that the best tactics for getting laid are also the best tactics for developing a long term relationship. (not saying the former can't lead to the latter, just maybe not the most reliable route.)

But hey, whatever works for each person, right? For some people one thing works, for others another works. So I'm not knocking those who who subscribe to the same approach as Archetypus, just agreeing with Loopy that I think there are other valid approaches to life, love, and losing your V-card ;-)
Old 07-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #23
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Promiscuity is undignified, but fear flavored celibacy is lame.
OR we could just stop applying some arbitrary, moralistic value to sex. Have a lot of sex? Cool. Have no sex? Cool. Somewhere in between? COOL. It's just sex, it doesn't need to be some indicator of someone's value or awesomeness.

Also,
Quote:
I encourage my fellow fat guys to stop making me look bad and start boning one and all. I guarantee it will be worth it...
I really don't need anyone else dictating my sex life.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #24
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
OR we could just stop applying some arbitrary, moralistic value to sex. Have a lot of sex? Cool. Have no sex? Cool. Somewhere in between? COOL. It's just sex, it doesn't need to be some indicator of someone's value or awesomeness.

Also,

I really don't need anyone else dictating my sex life.
you two stated this much more eloquently than I did, but this was my point.

It's just another human interaction, some people dig it, some don't. At the end of the day, you're still an asshole, if you're an asshole, whether your'e boning someone or not.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #25
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Not to mention that not everybody is celibate because they are afraid of women. Plenty of people don't want to or haven't yet decided to have sex for a whole range of reasons.
In my case, it's due to a number of converging circumstances. Some of them I can control, some I cannot:

-I'm naturally introverted, so I tend not to go out and meet people. That's not to say I don't go out, but rather, when I do I generally keep to myself. This is something I'm working on.

-I went to a small career college with around 30 students enrolled, 5 of them female, 3 of them were 'taken'. My career history has had a similar gender ratio among co-workers, so little chance of meeting women on the job or at school.

-Despite trying to keep a positive attitude, my size and geeky personality has been a liability in dating. I've been trained to assume nobody is interested, thus I'm not receptive of signs nor do I approach all that often. Worse, I've misinterpreted false positive signals in the past that lead to spectacular awkwardness and made me even more 'gun shy'.

-At present, I am physically isolated from the city proper, making it difficult to socialize, period. Additionally, I'm living in a basement and am only semi-employed despite my best efforts. I really don't feel I should be trying to date until I have more to bring to the table and actually have a place to invite someone over to.

-This is a university town with, in my experience, a lot of college girls just passing through looking for a fling with very stereo-typical attitudes about who they want it to be with. Missing out on that didn't bother me too much since I'm more interested in a real relationship, but it's just more cruft I have to wade through in the dating scene.

I'm not especially proud of my lack of a love life, but I'm not horribly bothered by it either. I fill my time with other pursuits. 'Que será, será'.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote