Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #51
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
You are men. Go forth and FUCK.

"Go forth and FUCK" -- love it. If you don't mind I think I'm going to appropriate this phrase and us it whenever possible.

Oh and I was 15 when I first really kissed a girl and 17 when I lost my virginity. First time kind of sucked but ever since has been at least decent -- sometimes great.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #52
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post

I just think that people place a lot of huge expectations and values on sex, when it doesn't have to be an enormous deal.

Yes I certainly agree. Sex is great but by itself its not a life altering event.

That said -- for me at least -- not having sex can become an enormous deal. I would start to climb the walls if a dry spell lasted more than a few weeks. Which brings me to the best benefit of being married -- sex on tap (now if I didn't have to be away from home for work four nights a week).
Old 07-26-2013, 05:08 AM   #53
Dockta_Dockta
Mister Maticus.

Dockta_Dockta can now change their title

I apparently full on made out with a girl when I was a wee child, but I don't remember it at all.

First real open mouth was at like 17. I was hanging out with a lady friend and we both were enamored with each other. I'm not proud to say it was in the parking lot of a local hardee's/carl's jr. I honestly had no clue what I was doing, but I got a wow, and it kept happening so I patted myself on the back having an inner dialogue with myself saying, "You did good kid!".
Dockta_Dockta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:32 AM   #54
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

First kiss for me was when I was about 12 - to be honest I cannot remember much about it other than it was at a young persons disco hahahaha!

First time for sex was when I was 17 when I was at a house party!
Old 07-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #55
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Well, this will be a short post...

I've never Frenched and never had sex. I'm not that big on pushing my tongue into someone else's mouth (and haven't had that many kisses anyway), and the right woman simply hasn't come along. Not to mention, I live in my sister's spare room and have no actual income -- not a recipe for a successful relationship at any level.

Heh... there's a reason I wouldn't mind being a kept man, hm?
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #56
wjn319

wjn319 can now change their title

First kiss was when I was 18....really very nice girl around my age who was much more experienced than me. I was using my best "moves" to get as far as I could....but alas, she appeased me with a few simple moments of kissing.

I lost my virginity about a year later. That started a relationship that lasted almost 4 years. This woman was 45. I was away from home and way over my head.
wjn319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #57
Ashley1985
Take it easy on yourself.

Ashley1985 can now change their title

Kiss (with tongue) .... I was 12 and playing Truth-Or-Dare on a school bus during a 7th Grade trip. My BFF dared me to kiss my crush and although I pretended to be mad/embarrassed - it was great.

Sex ... I was 14 and it was right before Spring Break during my Freshman year of high school. In fact, it happened during the school day; my HS had an open-campus policy where students could come and go as they pleased (leave for lunch, free periods, etc.). It was with my HS boyfriend and we went to my house during lunch, watched a little Young & the Restless, did it quickly and went back to school for Algebra 2. LOL!
Ashley1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #58
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My first open-mouth kiss was a few years ago. It was with this girl I liked who lived like 2 or so hours away from here. But anyways, she came for a visit and we hung out. Had lunch together and just went to different places and talked and whatnot. Right before she was about to leave, we kissed. It felt pretty good.

Unfortunately, we decided to stay friends a few weeks after that. We barely talk now, though.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #59
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kiss: Age 14, with a boy I met during the summer before highschool. It was sloppy but I enjoyed it. Nothing came of it. The guy came through my work recently and he is now a tanned dreamboat with long blonde surfer hair!

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19, with someone I truly loved. We ended up dating for 7 years afterward. We parted ways not long ago on sad, but friendly terms. When you start dating someone that young, sometimes you just grow up and grow apart.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #60
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Additional Question:

Was there any music playing when you had your first? Can you remember it?
Old 08-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #61
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Additional Question:

Was there any music playing when you had your first? Can you remember it?
No music the first time but I have to say Nirvana's Nevermind CD is great music to get busy to.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:23 PM   #62
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know this is old, but going through old threads that sound fun to reply to so:

First "kiss" 14.
First actual like open-mouth, super-awesome tongue battling with each other makeout session kiss, 19.
First time actually having sex: Proudly 20! I'm too shy to not have waited to meet someone I really cared for/loved/connected with, but I refused to have random sex, even though I was given the opportunity to numerous times. So I'm glad I waited and it was an awesome experience to say the least.

Last edited by x0emnem0x; 03-11-2014 at 02:27 PM.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:41 PM   #63
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think I ever replied to this, so I'll go too.

First relationship: 14. I just note this because it's funny that we didn't even kiss, or do anything physical. He was (later to be acknowledged) gay, and I hadn't yet realized I should want to do those things.

First open-mouth kiss: 15. It was dismal. Completely awful, and I pointedly avoided it for months after that.

Sex: 17, with someone who I had been with for a year already. It was pretty mediocre, but we got better.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:34 PM   #64
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kiss: 14. And I saw stars. She blinded me with Science!

Sex: 18. College. Good Times.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:10 PM   #65
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

who the fuck am I kidding? I love pedo jokes!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:32 PM   #66
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

First kiss: Was 6 with the older girl next door. Scandalous.
First open mouth: 15 with my best friend at the time. This time It was a guy.
Sex: 17 same person as first open mouth kiss. Was terrible. I got better he didn't.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:13 PM   #67
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First kiss was at sixteen with a friend that I had a bit of a crush on. It was lovely.
There were a lot of, ah, coordination and logistical meetings with a few different parties before I hooked up with a guy when I was twenty. Good times.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #68
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

15 for both, same guy and we dated for four years.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:19 PM   #69
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First kiss: 11 years old with the girl two houses down from me.
First sexy time: 15 years old at a party in the woods playing truth or dare. I don't turn down dares lol.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:16 PM   #70
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
First kiss: 11 years old with the girl two houses down from me.
First sexy time: 15 years old at a party in the woods playing truth or dare. I don't turn down dares lol.
I've got a dare for ya!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #71
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

First Kiss: 11 years old with a boy I had a crush on.

First Open-Mouth Kiss: 12 years old with same boy as above.

Sex: 24! I wanted to wait until I met the man I would marry...we were engaged for 7 years, but we ended up going our separate ways. We're still friends though.
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:24 PM   #72
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I've got a dare for ya!
hahaha get out of here with that shit.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:29 AM   #73
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:49 AM   #74
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
That's very rude! What makes you think you know what my dare is? Eh?
Old 03-13-2014, 06:18 AM   #75
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
That's very rude! What makes you think you know what my dare is? Eh?
Because I know you're a dirty Australian pervert!