Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-20-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default If you could write and produce a weight gain film?

If you could write and produce a short weight gain film, lets say about 25-minutes in length, what would it be about?

My film would concern a very athletic young woman whose hypercritical and too a degree snobby toward those who aren’t as physically fit as she is.

The film starts off with her giving a chubby girl some diet tips in a backhanded type away.
“If you don’t mind being chubby, well alright then, but you‘ll never move up the social ladder at your size.”

At the beginning of her senior of high school, she is injured in a volleyball game and while being home schooled for a time is given an experimental type of steroid too speed up the healing process.

However, among the side effects are an increase in appetite and fatigued.

She returns to school just before graduation and is now the heaviest female student in her senior class. Her best friends aren’t exactly rude but are standoffish, she’s no longer invited to certain events and the cool guys treat her like just another girl.

At the conclusion of the film, a new student who just arrived from another school makes almost the same remark to her as she did at the start of the film to the chubby girl.
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:38 AM   #2
Nytefist7

Nytefist7 has said some nice things
Default nice concept

you should join the forum at Taylor Made Clips and offer your story idea there

http://taylormadeclips.com/forums/index.php

They specialize in 15-25 minute clips about women getting bigger in some way.
And a producer there called Maxgrowth, has two weight gain videos with fat suit gain.
They also have lots of weight gain tease material, which I'm not a big fan of.
Nytefist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I think an anthology with a central thread like "Holy Motors" might be the way to go.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:08 AM   #4
R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton can now change their title
Default I've thought about it for a while now,

and what I imagine would be a very...Very large woman reclining on a couch fondling her belly....we can's see her face...and she is narrating the tale of her gain. We basically have shots of her body and belly growing...again...no face....just a gain....as she describes key moments in the process with interrupts back to her belly rub. As we near her peak weight, we have her hands joined by those of her feeder, congratulating her on reaching her goal, after which she sets a new one. All voice overs, with the gain being the central story...
R.F.Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
pharmmajor

pharmmajor has said some nice things

I would do an animated feature, simply because I'd want to depict some very massive gains. It would focus on a woman who loves being fat and wants to get fatter, a desire shared by her husband. To facilitate their dreams without running into health risks, they sign up for a genetic modification procedure that will alter her metabolism, turning practically everything she eats into fat while strengthening her organs so the excess weight doesn't cause any serious harm. It would then show snippets of her life as she grows, from heavy to obese to immobile, until she hits the one ton mark. Then she reveals her secret to the public, hoping that she'll inspire more gainers to take the plunge.
pharmmajor is offline   Reply With Quote