Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-24-2006, 01:37 PM   #26
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynzeeMoon
Fat talk does turn me on... but I can understand why some girls might not like it. That one comment about the "naughty little fat girl" was so hot by the way... if a guy said that to me... watch out hehe
Word. It actually made me growl, which I had no idea I could even do.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:41 PM   #27
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
I'm really turned on by fat talk, but I'm also upset by it (sometimes at the SAME TIME). It's a delicate balance. I agree with others that it's gotta be something that you work your way into, using generally appreciative terms.

Not so long ago, I encouraged a lover to fat talk to me. Usually our affairs remained rather silent with an occasional murmured "that is so...., you are so..." comment. After my assurances that I was totally into it, he went for it, and it changed EVERYTHING. It was incredible erotic to really talk about how fat I am openly, how much larger I am than he, etc, etc. I loved it.
It seems most of us have a love/hate relationship with fat. For example, I love it, but my previous girlfriend hated it.

Seriously though, sometimes it seems like such a sticky subject that I don't even know why I try to touch it. As Observer noted earlier, some things are best left communicated without words.

Still, I think that if I could find a girl comfortable enough with herself and our relationship it would be the most rewarding experience the world has to offer.
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:57 PM   #28
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard LePage
Like many males here, I’m aroused by the idea of a woman gaining weight. There’s just something about a woman’s figure blossoming to become more voluptuous, more abundant, more feminine that drives me, dare I say it, wild.

What turns me on just as much, however, is the idea of a woman gaining weight. When I’m with a girl, imagining her beautiful belly burgeoning, her thighs thickening, her waist widening, (insert your anatomy-related alliteration here), gets me all hot and bothered. I suppose my problem is that when I’m having these feelings, I have the tendency to share them. On more than one occasion I have been known to exalt my lovers’ “fat ass” or “plump thighs” in the throes of passion.

This never goes over well, and I’m not at all surprised. To many girls, the word “fat” is a four-letter word. Even women who are comfortable with their bodies rarely like having them referred to as fat during intimacy. I would never intentionally use disrespectful or hurtful language towards a woman during intimacy, so I’m often abashed when my inner-thoughts make it out of my mouth.

What turns me on even more is when a girl talks about gaining weight. When a girl talks about her breasts overflowing her bra, her belly spilling over her panties, or her thighs rubbing together from overindulgence, I literally can’t contain myself. On once occasion a few months ago, a girl who knew of my preferences took me to her room (I’m a college student) and began talking about what would happen to her body if she were to gain ten pounds, twenty pounds, fifty pounds…you get the idea. I never stood a chance. Sadly, the next time we got together she confessed to me that she had only done this because she knew I wouldn’t be able to resist her if she did. She went on to explain that she didn’t want to engage in “fat talk” anymore, because it made her uncomfortable. I was understanding, of course, but disappointed that she didn’t take the same joy in these fantasies as I did. I thought I had found my dream-girl!

Is there anyone else her who enjoys fat talk? This seems like a kind of personal thing to talk about, so I apologize if my post provided too much information for some tastes. But what better place to discuss it than here, right?
There are a men on here that enjoy the same thing as you do.. some are Feeders who enjoy feeding their feedee to make them become bigger..
There is nothing wrong with that whatsoeve... I myself at one poing was willing to gain for somoene... & if I find someone else i just might as long as we have something btwn us
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:28 PM   #29
Blueyedevil173

Blueyedevil173 can now change their title

I'm with you all the way, Lenny my friend. Fat talk does crazy things to me, and I sometimes try to test the waters a bit by telling her that I have a fetish for bellies, I love thick thighs, etc... Sometimes she will embrace it by cooing at you "do you like my chubby little belly?" or something like that...when you hear that, you're golden.

I think the main problem is that we as FA's have found so much comfort and understanding on this very board, that we forget that most fat girls are NOT cool with being fat. It's sad but true. So as comfortable as we are in our preference, the chick you are with has likely never even heard of Dimensions, The Weight Board, or even the term FA. So she just thinks you are degrading her, or some sort of sick freak to get her naked, then make fun of her.

Think of it this way.

Let's say there's a group of ladies out there with a website dedicated to the admiration of small penises. They love them, post pictures of them, even write stories about them. Do you want to hear about how small your dick is? Does it make you feel sexy? No. It makes you feel exactly the same way a big girl does when she hears something like "god I love your big fat sexy belly."

Like I said, test the waters a bit. Find out exactly how comfortable she is with her size, and act accordingly. Personally, if I sense if a girl isn't happy with her size, I run for the hills. It's a world of hurt for an FA, and I've been there enough times to know when something isn't worth it.

On a side note, I have discovered that, oddly, you can almost always get away with using the word "fat" to describe the breasts...they're always cool with that. But call them titties.
Blueyedevil173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:26 PM   #30
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyedevil173
I have discovered that, oddly, you can almost always get away with using the word "fat" to describe the breasts...they're always cool with that. But call them titties.
Goodness, that is so true. Sadly, I've never been able to refer to breasts as "titties". The word evokes diminutive imagery when I hear it, and no slang term for breasts should evoke diminutive imagery.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:31 PM   #31
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

tttittttties
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:33 PM   #32
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWARrior
tttittttties
Do you have a stuttering problem? lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:41 PM   #33
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWARrior
tttittttties
What, are you just trying to get my goat now?

Baa.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:02 PM   #34
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

im jusg drunk
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:59 PM   #35
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

i hate to even admit this, but i suppose that's what this place is for: i've never personally been with a guy with a pronounced preference for fat girls. an FA, i guess is what you crazy kids are calling them. this is not to say i'm inexperienced, or that the guys whom i've been with have been at all like, disrespectful of my size or whatever. just that i've never been with a boy who, for example, preferred my belly the size it is. so, like, i have a measure of sympathy of the girls the OP has dealt with. adjusting is difficult, especially when all of your worldy experience has left you with a sense of shame about your own body, and along comes some dude who LIKES it like that. it's incredibly liberating (er...i'd imagine it is), but at the same time i can see how it'd take a little time to become entirely comfortable with. there's always a measure of suspicion, for me personally. i always feel like i'm long overdue for unwitting participation in that classic 'dude i'll give you 50 bucks to kiss that fat girl over there' gag, to be quite honest.
so, yeah. spend time with them, let them know in no uncertain terms that you are absolutely for real, and that the way they are is the way you like girls to be, and start subtle and slow with the fat talk. i'm thinking it it will be worth the patience and effort, seeing as most repressed fat girls who've never been with guys who dig their bodies have an extensive mental list of what they've always felt a little too uncomfortable with themselves to get into in the sack, and you've effectively just eliminated every single one of them. this is excellent news for you, trust me.
that's just my two cents, speaking as someone who's never been there but has a good idea of what would work if she ever were.

Last edited by elle camino; 07-25-2006 at 02:08 PM.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:06 PM   #36
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Like many males here, I’m aroused by the idea of a woman gaining weight. There’s just something about a woman’s figure blossoming to become more voluptuous, more abundant, more feminine that drives me, dare I say it, wild.

What turns me on just as much, however, is the idea of a woman gaining weight. When I’m with a girl, imagining her beautiful belly burgeoning, her thighs thickening, her waist widening, (insert your anatomy-related alliteration here), gets me all hot and bothered. I suppose my problem is that when I’m having these feelings, I have the tendency to share them. On more than one occasion I have been known to exalt my lovers’ “fat ass” or “plump thighs” in the throes of passion.

This never goes over well, and I’m not at all surprised. To many girls, the word “fat” is a four-letter word. Even women who are comfortable with their bodies rarely like having them referred to as fat during intimacy. I would never intentionally use disrespectful or hurtful language towards a woman during intimacy, so I’m often abashed when my inner-thoughts make it out of my mouth.

What turns me on even more is when a girl talks about gaining weight. When a girl talks about her breasts overflowing her bra, her belly spilling over her panties, or her thighs rubbing together from overindulgence, I literally can’t contain myself. On once occasion a few months ago, a girl who knew of my preferences took me to her room (I’m a college student) and began talking about what would happen to her body if she were to gain ten pounds, twenty pounds, fifty pounds…you get the idea. I never stood a chance. Sadly, the next time we got together she confessed to me that she had only done this because she knew I wouldn’t be able to resist her if she did. She went on to explain that she didn’t want to engage in “fat talk” anymore, because it made her uncomfortable. I was understanding, of course, but disappointed that she didn’t take the same joy in these fantasies as I did. I thought I had found my dream-girl!

Is there anyone else her who enjoys fat talk? This seems like a kind of personal thing to talk about, so I apologize if my post provided too much information for some tastes. But what better place to discuss it than here, right?
i love it. my advice: don't compromise what you want with someone who's half-hearted. you're not gonna be fully satisfied, and they're gonna be semi-uncomfortable and self-conscious trying to do it when it doesnt come naturally. gwarior's a sweetie but she clearly doesn't share your interest in this (sorry, it seems like the truth!). i only like to practice this sort of thing with someone who's 100% into it. it's like dirty talking...you can't just get a girl to do it who can't do it. it's way harder to make up that shit than it sounds. the trick is this. if you can't find a bona-fide feedee or someone with weightgain interests, find someone 100% comfortable with themselves, to the point of affable self-consciousness (i.e. constantly making observations about their fat, not negatively, but doesnt have to be erotic either). if not, and actually this is a better idea, find a bbw into dirty talking, maybe with some other kinks. if you can find someone into dirty talking who's a little kinky, all kinky men and women know the trick to satisfaction is compromise. then if she can dirty talk well, getting her to talk about her growing body would be a snap, and her comfort level should be good because of her kinkiness. then do stuff for her in return
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 11:28 AM   #37
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
i love it. my advice: don't compromise what you want with someone who's half-hearted. you're not gonna be fully satisfied, and they're gonna be semi-uncomfortable and self-conscious trying to do it when it doesnt come naturally. gwarior's a sweetie but she clearly doesn't share your interest in this (sorry, it seems like the truth!). i only like to practice this sort of thing with someone who's 100% into it. it's like dirty talking...you can't just get a girl to do it who can't do it. it's way harder to make up that shit than it sounds. the trick is this. if you can't find a bona-fide feedee or someone with weightgain interests, find someone 100% comfortable with themselves, to the point of affable self-consciousness (i.e. constantly making observations about their fat, not negatively, but doesnt have to be erotic either). if not, and actually this is a better idea, find a bbw into dirty talking, maybe with some other kinks. if you can find someone into dirty talking who's a little kinky, all kinky men and women know the trick to satisfaction is compromise. then if she can dirty talk well, getting her to talk about her growing body would be a snap, and her comfort level should be good because of her kinkiness. then do stuff for her in return
Thanks, Dan. All of this sounds like excellent advice. Of course, it seems that the biggest challenge is finding a partner like the one you describe. I've never met anyone who I would consider a feedee, and I don't know how I would. In any case, you're absolutely right. For too long I've compromised my sexual desires for relationships that I believed would be otherwise emotionally and socially enriching. I won't be doing that the next time around. Finding that a girl like that remains a mystery, though.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:49 PM   #38
freedombigirl

freedombigirl has said some nice things

I love 'fat talk', not many of my ex's were into it but it really turns me on! Wish I could meet another girl that likes it, that would be amazing.
freedombigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 04:39 PM   #39
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb something to consider

Any relationship needs room to grow, and evolves over time. Rather focusing on finding someone who will help you satisfy your immediate sexual desires, try focusing on just meeting a quality person who you are attracted to and enjoy spending time with.

Communication is also key in any relationship. So whenever you do meet someone who you are interested in romantically, there is going to come a point at which you are each going to talk about and share with one another your innermost thoughts and feelings, including any sexual fantasies, preferences or fetishes (dirty talk, fat talk etc.) This might occur before the two of you even begin to become physically intimate; emotional intimacy is just as important and, in a lot of ways, every bit as satisfying and thrilling as physical intimacy can be.

You sound as though you are very intelligent and self aware, which is a big plus. You know who you are and what you like. You know that you are attracted to BBWs, and you are in tuch with your feelings enough to know that you have certain aspects of your self and your sexuality that you need to explore. All of this is good. I think a lot of folks go through their whole lives without really being aware of such tings.

But, to paraphrase what someone here has already stated, love is a two way street (it takes two to tango... what have you. lol) A meaningful relationship requires both parties to give and take, and idealy, should allow each person to grow and feel free to be themselves as the two of you grow together.

Having casual encounters is all well and good, and it is for many a pretty normal part of discovering themselves sexually (more often it allows us to discover what we don't want or like in a sexual partner!) I think that there will always be something lacking, some feelings or desires that go unchecked in these situations, because there is that lack of emotional intimacy. I believe that if two people who are really into one another can allow themselves some time to really get to know one another: their strength, weaknesses, likes and dislikes, it will allow for these sorts of very personal and intimate desires to really come through and be a lot easier to share and to deal with.

Those are just some of my thoughts on the situation. You can take it for whatever its worth. To answer your initial question: I personally feel that 'fat talk' as you put can be extremely HOT under the right circumstances, and if the woman I am with is comfortable with it. I think that if your partner really knows and understands how you feel about them (love, respect, adoration) then they will be able to accept it as just fun sex-play and be able to participate much easier.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:14 AM   #40
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock
Any relationship needs room to grow, and evolves over time. Rather focusing on finding someone who will help you satisfy your immediate sexual desires, try focusing on just meeting a quality person who you are attracted to and enjoy spending time with.

Communication is also key in any relationship. So whenever you do meet someone who you are interested in romantically, there is going to come a point at which you are each going to talk about and share with one another your innermost thoughts and feelings, including any sexual fantasies, preferences or fetishes (dirty talk, fat talk etc.)
Yes.....BUT simply knowing each others fetishes does not mean that you can somehow indulge them automatically. I adore my wife's plumpness, but one sure way to put a screeching halt to any intimate proceedings would be to draw attention to that--it is not a part of herself that shes views as sexy in any way, nor that she reallly approves of, so reminding her of how much I love it will take her from feeling passionate to icky pretty quickly.

Likewise, there is a thing or two that I know hits her buttons that I just really can't help her with, it just doesn't work with who I am (I won't go into more details, not mine to talk about). Just as my love of fat doesn't really work with who she is. We know these things about each other, love each other, and like to please each other, but.....things are still as they are.

Regards;

-Ed
Old 07-27-2006, 02:53 PM   #41
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Yowser

Tina, Lynzee... I think I was turned on just reading your posts.

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 04:35 PM   #42
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx
Yes.....BUT simply knowing each others fetishes does not mean that you can somehow indulge them automatically. I adore my wife's plumpness, but one sure way to put a screeching halt to any intimate proceedings would be to draw attention to that--it is not a part of herself that shes views as sexy in any way, nor that she reallly approves of, so reminding her of how much I love it will take her from feeling passionate to icky pretty quickly.

Likewise, there is a thing or two that I know hits her buttons that I just really can't help her with, it just doesn't work with who I am (I won't go into more details, not mine to talk about). Just as my love of fat doesn't really work with who she is. We know these things about each other, love each other, and like to please each other, but.....things are still as they are.

Regards;

-Ed

That is true: simply knowing about eachother's "fetishes" doesn't necessarily lead to acceptance. Both parties have to be willing to listen and accept eachother at face value when they are getting to know one another.

Again, communication and honesty are the key. If you are honest with yourself, first of all, about who you are as an individual, what your tastes, desires and needs are, then it makes it that much easier for you to be truly open and honest with a potential mate. Then, if two people can be truly open and honest with eachother about what theire needs, desires, and possible expectations are from a relationship, it makes it that much easier for both of you to decide whether or not this is the relationship for you.

If it seems as though this person is not receptive to what you are putting down (in this case, if she was not at all receptive the idea of 'fat talk' or not remotely interested in exploring 'fat sexuality') then perhaps you have dialed a wrong number and you need to move on and keep searching.

By the same token, if you are talking to this person and you are not at all impressed by the things she has to offer (sexually, intellectually etc.) then it is your right to say "I need more than this" and keep on steppin'.

But, if the line of communication is open and full of honesty from the very beginning (I'm talking about the first date, first phone call or chat, whatever) then at least the possility is there; you give eachother an opportunity to know something about yourselves and eachother, and, as long as there is a willingness to explore the possibilites and to see where an emotional connection might lead you, anything could happen. Honesty leads to opportunity.

On the other hand, priorities are also a factor when it comes to meeting people. The fact is, none of us are "perfect" and you will never find "the perfect mate." People will always have differences, and when you are trying to be in a relationship with someone, it is important to pick your battles carefully. So, maybe your girl doesn't like 'fat talk.' Okay, but does she have a good heart? Is she responsible and caring? Does she otherwise 'turn you on?' Does she exhibit qualities that you consider to be important in a gf/bf?

These are questions you need to ask yourself, as well as asking yourself: How important to me are my sexual preferences/kinks? Is it really more important than finding a quality person that I can share my life with? Depending on where you are in your life, the answers could vary.

People change, feelings change, and priorities change as time goes on and we all get older. What might seem like a big deal or something you can't live without at one phase in your life, might become completely insignificant at a later time when your priorities are different and you're in a different place emotionally.

PS - naturally, I am not addressing any one specific person with this post. I am speaking in generalities.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:47 PM   #43
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx

Regards;

-Ed
I dont mind being fat or even for the right person gaining some more.. if I know the person I am with loves my fat I love talking about it I love having my belly rubbed & making it jiggle for him hehehe he can adore my fat body I would love it....
Thats all I want to be me fat & loved...
Old 07-28-2006, 10:53 AM   #44
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mercy! Naughty sex whispers involving words like round, soft, plush, juicy, plump, ripe (one of my faves), jiggly, etc. are fericiously arousing to me. Even better in Italian. Love-teasing about certain of my favorite decadent bakery treats can get me going, too, when whispered at the right time. And damn me to hell, even feeder/gain talk can make me crazed. But then, I'm a dirty, dirty perv.

You've been given loads of creamy advice here, Leonard. I'll just add a word of comfort. You're young. I'm assuming the girls you're dating are young. Sexual maturity, including happily embracing one's kink and loving one's body, happens over time. As you get older and have older partners, the likelihood of finding your sexual soulmate will increase.

And you can jack up your odds by hanging around this place. Not all the young women here are self-accepting enough to really enjoy their size in bed, but the percentage is far higher than that of the genpop, and Dimensions is certainly giving them a head start.

Great post and a very worthy query, Leonard. Good luck to you.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse

Last edited by Boteroesque Babe; 07-28-2006 at 10:57 AM.
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:33 AM   #45
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I know I'm pretty unoriginal... But do you mind if I rewrite your post and substitute the sex? Practically it's just the same stuff I'd be writing myself!

Quote:
Like many females here, I’m aroused by the idea of a man gaining weight. There’s just something about a man's body growing to become more sexy, more abundant, more manly ~ that drives me, dare I say it, wild.

What turns me on just as much, however, is the idea of a man gaining weight. When I’m with a guy, imagining his wonderful belly burgeoning, his thighs thickening, his increasing jiggle , (insert your anatomy-related alliteration here), gets me all hot and bothered. I suppose my problem is that when I’m having these feelings, I have the tendency to share them. On more than one occasion I have been known to exalt my lovers’ “fat ass” or “plump thighs” in the throes of passion.

This never goes over well, and I’m not at all surprised. To many guys, the word “fat” is a four-letter word. Even people who are comfortable with their bodies rarely like having them referred to as fat during intimacy. I would never intentionally use disrespectful or hurtful language towards a man during intimacy, so I’m often abashed when my inner-thoughts make it out of my mouth.

What turns me on even more is when a BHM talks about gaining weight. When a guy talks about not being able to button his pants, his belly spilling over his underwear, or his thighs rubbing together from overindulgence, I literally can’t contain myself.

Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:49 PM   #46
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedes
I know I'm pretty unoriginal... But do you mind if I rewrite your post and substitute the sex? Practically it's just the same stuff I'd be writing myself!
No problem Mercedes, this thread should embrace all lovers of fat talk, regardless of gender. I imagine it's kind of a different ballgame with guys.

Boteroesque Babe - Thank you for your encouraging words. I hope you're right about Dimensions. It really depresses me that there are a slew of young women unhappy with their bodies because they don't fit into a specific size or shape.

SexxyBBW69 - Thank you for sharing your perspective. Where are women like you hiding? At Dimensions, apparently. With talk like that, I'm sure you get hit on all the time on these boards. Thanks for the great post!

LJ Rock and edx - You both made some really great points. Opening up the lines of communication can never be bad, but it also doesn't guarantee that they will be receptive to what you share. In the end it's all about what your priorities are. Right now I'd really like my next relationship to be one where I can freely express myself in a sexual context.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:19 PM   #47
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Talk about sex and boundaries. It doesn't take the romance out of things to say, "Hey, you know what turns me on? Talking about fat and curves. Would it bother you if I said something like your belly reminded me of a blossoming flower, growing fuller and more beautiful?"

Here's an example of a good time to slip in fat talk, if a guy wanted to...

The other day, I had a Brazilian wax and my navel pierced. My boyfriend lives across the country, so I was on YIM talking to him about it. He expressed wanting to see; I took my clothes off and got on cam. He says something like, "That's hot." Then he goes on to say I have a pretty body, etc. Perfect time for him to say something like, "God, your belly/ass/thighs look so plump and fat and fertile. I just want to touch them." After wooing me and turning me on, it'd be harder for me to get pissed. See?
Old 07-28-2006, 02:37 PM   #48
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
Talk about sex and boundaries. It doesn't take the romance out of things to say, "Hey, you know what turns me on? Talking about fat and curves. Would it bother you if I said something like your belly reminded me of a blossoming flower, growing fuller and more beautiful?"

Here's an example of a good time to slip in fat talk, if a guy wanted to...

The other day, I had a Brazilian wax and my navel pierced. My boyfriend lives across the country, so I was on YIM talking to him about it. He expressed wanting to see; I took my clothes off and got on cam. He says something like, "That's hot." Then he goes on to say I have a pretty body, etc. Perfect time for him to say something like, "God, your belly/ass/thighs look so plump and fat and fertile. I just want to touch them." After wooing me and turning me on, it'd be harder for me to get pissed. See?
But TSL, your belly, ass & thighs are not plump and fat (lovely & fertile though you may be). Go eat a few dozen boxes of Twinkies, and get back to us
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 08:09 PM   #49
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

I told my girlfriend a few months ago about what I like, I even showed her this site.. some of you folks posts on this very board, sites like BBW Cuties, BBW Pinups, Ivy's site.. that helped tons, showing her that there's a lot of normal well adjusted people out there with this same prefrence. As the months rolled by she's slowly worked stuff like rubbing her tummy, using words like "belly" and whatnot.. it just takes time and talking to your significant other. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither is working "fat talk" into your boy/girlfriends sexual vacab.
Old 07-28-2006, 08:12 PM   #50
SexxyBBW69

I luv my belly rubbed... hehe