Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-28-2006, 08:25 PM   #51
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyBBW69
I luv my belly rubbed... hehe
God I love big girls.. lol
Old 07-29-2006, 11:19 AM   #52
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Man
I told my girlfriend a few months ago about what I like, I even showed her this site.. some of you folks posts on this very board, sites like BBW Cuties, BBW Pinups, Ivy's site.. that helped tons, showing her that there's a lot of normal well adjusted people out there with this same prefrence. As the months rolled by she's slowly worked stuff like rubbing her tummy, using words like "belly" and whatnot.. it just takes time and talking to your significant other. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither is working "fat talk" into your boy/girlfriends sexual vacab.
I think it's great that you showed this site to your girlfriend and that it enriched your relationship, The Fat Man. Last year I showed a girlfriend this site a few months into our relationship and she was really put off by it. She was about 240, and I think she was repelled by the whole idea of "big, beautiful, women" and the sub-culture behind it. It's like edx said in an earlier post, "simply knowing each others fetishes does not mean that you can somehow indulge them automatically".
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:13 PM   #53
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard LePage
I think it's great that you showed this site to your girlfriend and that it enriched your relationship, The Fat Man. Last year I showed a girlfriend this site a few months into our relationship and she was really put off by it. She was about 240, and I think she was repelled by the whole idea of "big, beautiful, women" and the sub-culture behind it. It's like edx said in an earlier post, "simply knowing each others fetishes does not mean that you can somehow indulge them automatically".
IM 240 & I enjoy this site.. only thing is sometimes I dont think Im big enough for what the Fa's on here really like.... I have been also trying to get on a website & havent heard anything Im guessing cause I am not big enough.. which doesnt make sense Im fat & I am beautiful or do I have to be 300+ to be really accepted I sometimes think that..
but oh well
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:21 PM   #54
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
IM 240 & I enjoy this site.. only thing is sometimes I dont think Im big enough for what the Fa's on here really like.... I have been also trying to get on a website & havent heard anything Im guessing cause I am not big enough.. which doesnt make sense Im fat & I am beautiful or do I have to be 300+ to be really accepted I sometimes think that..
but oh well

Honey,
Just be big of spirit and generosity, be true to who you are and what you want out of life. The FA that will want to be with you for who you are and not the weight that you are.
Patience, my dear, just a little patience...and if a guy ever asks you to change for him, then he is not the man for you.

and that was my afterschool special moment.
I wish you love, honeydoll. Its all that I can give.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:23 PM   #55
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J
Honey,
Just be big of spirit and generosity, be true to who you are and what you want out of life. The FA that will want to be with you for who you are and not the weight that you are.
Patience, my dear, just a little patience...and if a guy ever asks you to change for him, then he is not the man for you.

and that was my afterschool special moment.
I wish you love, honeydoll. Its all that I can give.
Thank you
Old 07-29-2006, 12:24 PM   #56
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thank you

de nalgas.
I mean, de nada
Old 07-29-2006, 08:12 PM   #57
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks, Dan. All of this sounds like excellent advice. Of course, it seems that the biggest challenge is finding a partner like the one you describe. I've never met anyone who I would consider a feedee, and I don't know how I would. In any case, you're absolutely right. For too long I've compromised my sexual desires for relationships that I believed would be otherwise emotionally and socially enriching. I won't be doing that the next time around. Finding that a girl like that remains a mystery, though.
trust me, compromising might seem like the only way you might ever achieve that "ultimate fantasy" thing, but it's incredibly hard and awkward to "convert" someone to a fetish without some side effects seeping in (am i not fat enough for him? is he going to leave me if i gain the weight?) that lead to paranoia and distrust and ultimately miscommunication. wait it out.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 10:32 PM   #58
Deryk_Shane

Deryk_Shane has said some nice things

I've talked to only a few women about my fantasies, two of them I ended up making love to, the second is now my very plump, very beautiful fiance.

She, however, doesn't see it that way. To her, fat is a 4-letter word. I can't make any reference to her being big, round, soft, etc. I can say I like her breasts, butt, thighs, stomach, while groping her flesh. But I do not dare call it fat or big or anything else.

This is a bit of story for such a small comment about the topic, but it's needed to show the context of the comment I made compared to how it truly was taken.

The first girl I was with was after a long courtship process, you can call it. She was a co-worker and talked for months and our conversations continually got more indepth into both my fantasies and her body-issues. I slowly let on that I liked girls with rounder figures, she started opening up about how she had lost 50 pounds since she moved back home from college where she 'porked up' drinking beer and eating pizza all day.

She was rather big in the butt despite losing the weight. She originally was very stick thin without much to notice as being bigger or smaller than it should. The weight gain went mostly to her butt and as she lost it, going back to near her original weight, her butt never did return. She was slightly embarrassed by it.

As our friendship took hold, I became more daring in my comments about her physique (avoid workplace harrassment laws and such isn't easy) while she expressed appreciation of my desires and would dress more attractive for me, knowing her looks were easy on my eyes. She liked to dress sexy, but with her bigger butt, she didn't feel like it was the case any more.

After quite a while, it became apparant that she was putting on some more weight as her regular 'non-tight' clothes were becoming tight. We started going out after work every night for drinks and I always offered to her to take her out to eat as a nightcap. She usually accepted, and when she would say she had no money, I offered to pay and she could never resist that.

In the next two months, I'd estimate that she gained an additional fifteen pounds mostly because of me. When she had threatened jokingly to wanting to go on a diet I offered an impromptu offer of $100 for every pound she gained. She originally was taken aback by it, and then remarked that she might as well make money on something that was going to happen anyways.

The next day she did confirm that she wasn't serious, it was just the alcohol talking. Her weight was steady for the next month, until one night after work something had changed. I no longer was her confidant to weight-related issues. Getting drunk with her, she admitted in an off-handed way that she was attracted to me because I enjoyed the way she looked.

I was too drunk to get her meaning, so we went home seperately and went about our daily routine as if nothing had happened for about two weeks. Again after work one night, we were out getting something to eat when she finally clued me in to what I was apparantly missing. We ended up going for a drive together and talked the whole way. We ended up in Maryland around 5am. I admit, that I drove away from home for a reason. Throughout the trip, we talked about girls at work who either had large breasts, had gained weight, wore unflattering clothing, or were in some way attractive to either me or her. She finally asked if we could get a hotel room and drive home in the morning.

I did. By what can only be deemed divine providence, the only room left at the hotel was a a single queen. We laid on the bed, fully clothed, and talked. I didn't want to impose. She didn't want to take me. So we talked. She then leaned in and kissed me. I embraced her, bringing my hand down to her round butt and before I could know what I was saying, uttered "I love your big ass."

She pulled away for a second and I feared the worst. She smiled. Looked me in the eye and came in and kissed me again, and didn't say anything. The next morning she was already up and dressed when I woke up. The drive home was obviously much different.

We stopped at Pizza Hut on the way home, and she barely ate. We drove some more and it finally came out in a quick exchange that she didn't like the big ass comment, but didn't stop because she was too horny and didn't want to be left in Maryland by herself if I had gotten mad at her for stopping.

That changed our entire relationship. We didn't do it again, and we didn't go out to eat anymore. We still talked at work, and ocassionally brought up our favorite topic, other girls in the office gaining weight. But it wasn't the same anymore. And she had really started to put on weight. And again, it started all going to her butt like it did before. By this time I had stopped talking to her and she became a pissy, defiant ***** who hated every minute being at work. Partly because of me, partly because she never looked comfortable in her choice of often too-tight clothing, and mostly because she knew that all of that was exciting me more.

We had a confrontation just before she quit. I had started making her fat, she claimed, and by the time the hotel incident happened, she had lost her ability to keep the weight off that she had mastered until she met me. And I was the sole reason for her being fat and unhappy. And she hated that I found joy in it.

That was almost four years ago. I stopped writing for almost a year after that happened. It was too sad and depressing. I enjoyed a girl's big butt, and the one girl I thought was perfect for me, turned into my biggest dark spot. I saw her recently, she is a little bigger than I last saw her, and with a lot of weight still settled around her thighs and butt. She was wearing dark blue sweat pants that were a little tight and a big baggy t-shirt that sat on top of her 'shelf-butt'.

Deryk Shane
Deryk_Shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 10:40 PM   #59
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
but oh well
I think what I was trying to say was that she was offended that I recommended this site to her because she felt she was being "lumped in" with girls that were much heavier than she was. You're clearly very confident in your appearance. Therefore, you don't think of it as being "lumped in" with anyone.

I'd recommend this site to girls of any size. There are a lot of people who would benefit from knowing how large the spectrum of beauty can be. But I guess I'm just preaching to the choir, huh?
Old 07-29-2006, 11:08 PM   #60
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
I think what I was trying to say was that she was offended that I recommended this site to her because she felt she was being "lumped in" with girls that were much heavier than she was. You're clearly very confident in your appearance. Therefore, you don't think of it as being "lumped in" with anyone.

I'd recommend this site to girls of any size. There are a lot of people who would benefit from knowing how large the spectrum of beauty can be. But I guess I'm just preaching to the choir, huh?
I am confident of it & I love it even more when I am with someone who likes my fat...
unfortunately now if I can find me one
Old 07-30-2006, 07:56 PM   #61
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh well, the search continues...
I've been reading this thread for a couple of days while trying to conjure a less-trite way to say what I am about to type. I apologize that it hasn't gotten better than this:

This woman exists. Whether she is currently in your life, currently on Dimensions, or yet to be seen, she exists. You're not going to have to compromise your desires in order to be loved and accepted by a bbw, and it won't be a case of her letting you speak "fat talk" to her. I see love as an honest concept; this honesty, and the safety to be this honest is worth holding out for. It is worth it to feel like you can be fully yourself and not hold back for fear of anger, hurt feelings, and shame. I am not proposing that bbws don't have a right to these feelings, or that these feelings are not okay for them to feel, but I am implying that the woman you fall for may be rather open to the idea of fat being a descriptor or asset rather than a judgement. These women are everywhere, but the problem is that it is much more socially acceptable to be shameful of one's bountiful body, and sometimes (definitely not all the time) proud fat women aren't exactly screaming it from the rooftops. Meanwhile you'll hear the shame on every avenue regardless of size.

While it might be a gradual process, I suspect that your attraction will be piqued with at least moderately confident and comfortable fat girls. When you hear a woman use the word 'fat' without shame or malice, you may be on to something good.

I hope this was coherent... I've got a lot of thoughts on the subject, and I am not entirely confident that it came out the way I'd hoped. I just wanted to add another supportive voice.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:44 AM   #62
tinkerbell_22

tinkerbell_22 has said some nice things

Hmm I'm bad at phrasing my thoughts on paper so bear with me . Reading through the threads it seemed to me that you just need to be patient and find a girl with the same preference as you. I know this can be SO hard though because I went through the same thing as you except opposite. Haha I'm a little embarrassed to say this but why not...I actually wanted a boyfriend who would call me fat and "fat talk" with me. I am by no means fat but just the thought of it has always turned me on and I have always wished that I was. Its something thats a HUGE turn on for me but I could never work up the courage to tell anyone...sorry I'm rambling. Anyway the point is that you should hold out some hope...I dated this guy for about a year and a half and finally told him of my preference.(with a little help from this board I might add) He didn't find it weird at all and actually kind of kinky. He told me that he actually found girls who were chubby more attractive...and has been trying to fatten me up for the past year. We fat talk all the time now and I think its extremely hot. Well anyway I just wanted to tell you this because it means that there are girls like me out there, we might just be too shy to say anything about it. Who knows your dream girl might even be skinny waiting for a guy like you to fatten her up like me. I hope that you find the girl your looking for...I'm sure she's out there somewhere.
tinkerbell_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #63
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deryk_Shane
We laid on the bed, fully clothed, and talked. I didn't want to impose. She didn't want to take me. So we talked. She then leaned in and kissed me. I embraced her, bringing my hand down to her round butt and before I could know what I was saying, uttered "I love your big ass."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We had a confrontation just before she quit. I had started making her fat, she claimed, and by the time the hotel incident happened, she had lost her ability to keep the weight off that she had mastered until she met me. And I was the sole reason for her being fat and unhappy. And she hated that I found joy in it.
Deryk, thank you very much for sharing this experience. I think it's one a lot of people can relate to, and I know I certainly can. This post was really powerful and heart-rending, because it just goes to show how difficult it can be to express yourself when your preferences don't conform to what society thinks of as acceptable.

It's frustrating having this preference sometimes because of the resentment it can potentially breed between partners. I was in a relationship a couple years ago when, just as you did I made a remark about her posterior during our first time together. After I blurted that I loved her "fat ass" (yes, I used the f-word), she didn't want to go on. I managed to explain her what those words meant to me, and how it differed from when other people used the language, and all was well...that night. Luckily, I never use that sort of language with her again.

I might have won the battle but I had lost the war. When our relationship went sour a couple months later, she really let me have it. She told me that I was the reason why she hated her body, that she had never thought of herself as fat until I came along. The fact was, she wasn't fat. Pleasantly plump maybe, curvy definitely, but not fat. She told me that my compliments were insults to her, because when I said "You look beautiful in that dress" it meant "You look fat in that dress". I tried to explain that this wasn't true, but the damage had been done. She transferred to another school the next year and we haven't spoken since.

For a long time this experience made me feel like a monster, and I still wince when I think about it. To think that a woman I cared for so much could hold me responsible for her own self-loathing is heart-breaking. I still think about her often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit
This woman exists. Whether she is currently in your life, currently on Dimensions, or yet to be seen, she exists. You're not going to have to compromise your desires in order to be loved and accepted by a bbw, and it won't be a case of her letting you speak "fat talk" to her. I see love as an honest concept; this honesty, and the safety to be this honest is worth holding out for. It is worth it to feel like you can be fully yourself and not hold back for fear of anger, hurt feelings, and shame. I am not proposing that bbws don't have a right to these feelings, or that these feelings are not okay for them to feel, but I am implying that the woman you fall for may be rather open to the idea of fat being a descriptor or asset rather than a judgement. These women are everywhere, but the problem is that it is much more socially acceptable to be shameful of one's bountiful body, and sometimes (definitely not all the time) proud fat women aren't exactly screaming it from the rooftops. Meanwhile you'll hear the shame on every avenue regardless of size.
Out.of.habit, thank you for this optimistic post. As I've said before, I want my next relationship to be one where I can express myself freely without fear of hurting my partner. I think that you're right, a relationship like that is worth waiting for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell_22
the point is that you should hold out some hope...I dated this guy for about a year and a half and finally told him of my preference.(with a little help from this board I might add) He didn't find it weird at all and actually kind of kinky. He told me that he actually found girls who were chubby more attractive...and has been trying to fatten me up for the past year. We fat talk all the time now and I think its extremely hot. Well anyway I just wanted to tell you this because it means that there are girls like me out there, we might just be too shy to say anything about it. Who knows your dream girl might even be skinny waiting for a guy like you to fatten her up like me.
tinkerbell_22, your post was very encouraging as well. This thread has been really great, as I've never really felt comfortable discussing this with any of my friends. I mean, "fat talk"? To someone who doesn't understand that's pretty weird! I can definitely see why a girl like yourself would be apprehensive about expressing this preference to a partner. In any case, I hope you're right. If there are more girls like you out there, I certainly hope I find one. And I'll keep a lookout for the skinny ones, too. Fat talk is fun with thin girls, too. It just requires more imagination!
Old 08-02-2006, 01:54 PM   #64
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know how I made it through this thread without some sort of obnoxious "come-hither" flirting aimed at the OP.

Why miss a good opportunity?

Haaaaaaay there big guy! I'll let ya fat talk my fine self! *wink wink*
Old 08-03-2006, 04:45 AM   #65
sirumberto
The Master of Bad Haiku

sirumberto has super-sized repsirumberto has super-sized repsirumberto has super-sized repsirumberto has super-sized repsirumberto has super-sized rep

Ok, I've been lurking here for a little while and, I just had to sign up to post in this thread. I'm male, I've been partial to big girls for quite some time, and I'm married to a woman who fits that description. We've been together for a few years now and it's been tough getting her to accept her body type. For the longest time she didn't even believe that I liked her body. For some reason all the random groping, kissing, nibbling, etc... didn't seem to convince her.

At first she'd say things like "I'm such a fatty," and I would always reply that she wasn't. Well, after a while I finally got up the courage to respond with "So? You say that like it's a bad thing. Stop being so hard on yourself. I love you, and I love your body." I held my breath and waited for the worst , but she seem to take it fairly well. No explosions, no crying. Just a bit of surprise. Since then she still isn't very comfortable with her body, but at least she now recognizes that I do in fact love her body. She even occasionally says that she kinda likes her butt and is ok with her tummy and thighs. (The fact that she loves tummy kisses helps there.)

She still hates her upper arms and back though, and I'm pretty sure she'll hate her arms 'til the day she dies, but at least I've been making progress. Unlike the original poster, I'm pretty neutral to fat talk. I think it would be kinda fun, but I can certainly do without it. What I think we have in common however, is the desire for the target of our affections to be comfortable in their skin. Lots of soft... smooth... kissable skin... AHEM! Sorry. The point is... actually I don't remember what my point was.

Well, whatever it was, I'd say there are three main options for you here:

1. Find a girl who likes fat talk. This could be tough as most women are pretty well conditioned to hate every ounce of fat on their bodies that isn't in their breasts, and there is no guarantee that any other aspect of your relationship will be good even if you do find such a gal.

2. Find a girl that you just click with and just be patient with her. Find someone who's everything else you've dreamed of beyond the fat talk. Reassure her that you love her body, and when the time is right, remind her that "fat" doesn't have to be a four letter word. The downside here is that this may take a LOT of time and patience on your part for something that may never happen. There's no guarantee that she'll ever enjoy or even accept fat talk.

3. Give up on fat talk. Honestly, I'm not sure this is healthy or even possible for you. Everyone is different, but the way you say that you blurt it out sometimes leads me to think that repressing this forever just isn't gonna work for you.

Life is full of compromises, but don't make any you can't live with. Remember there are LOTS of women out there, and judging from some of the responses in this thread at least a few of them enjoy being told that you think they're fat and that you wouldn't want it any other way.

Good luck and sorry for the long post.
sirumberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:03 AM   #66
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Scandi (FFA) can now change their title

Quote:
Like many males here, I’m aroused by the idea of a woman gaining weight. There’s just something about a woman’s figure blossoming to become more voluptuous, more abundant, more feminine that drives me, dare I say it, wild.

What turns me on just as much, however, is the idea of a woman gaining weight. When I’m with a girl, imagining her beautiful belly burgeoning, her thighs thickening, her waist widening, (insert your anatomy-related alliteration here), gets me all hot and bothered. I suppose my problem is that when I’m having these feelings, I have the tendency to share them. On more than one occasion I have been known to exalt my lovers’ “fat ass” or “plump thighs” in the throes of passion.

This never goes over well, and I’m not at all surprised. To many girls, the word “fat” is a four-letter word. Even women who are comfortable with their bodies rarely like having them referred to as fat during intimacy. I would never intentionally use disrespectful or hurtful language towards a woman during intimacy, so I’m often abashed when my inner-thoughts make it out of my mouth.

What turns me on even more is when a girl talks about gaining weight. When a girl talks about her breasts overflowing her bra, her belly spilling over her panties, or her thighs rubbing together from overindulgence, I literally can’t contain myself. On once occasion a few months ago, a girl who knew of my preferences took me to her room (I’m a college student) and began talking about what would happen to her body if she were to gain ten pounds, twenty pounds, fifty pounds…you get the idea. I never stood a chance. Sadly, the next time we got together she confessed to me that she had only done this because she knew I wouldn’t be able to resist her if she did. She went on to explain that she didn’t want to engage in “fat talk” anymore, because it made her uncomfortable. I was understanding, of course, but disappointed that she didn’t take the same joy in these fantasies as I did. I thought I had found my dream-girl!

Is there anyone else her who enjoys fat talk? This seems like a kind of personal thing to talk about, so I apologize if my post provided too much information for some tastes. But what better place to discuss it than here, right?
Leonard LePage: Yes, I think fat talk is very erotic (really turns me on). Just reading this you've published here, is very erotic ;-)

Fat talk is something very positive (even though the most of the World considered "fat" like something negative!). Actually the fat-talk-teasing part is something very hot (for me).
Scandi (FFA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 11:57 AM   #67
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Haaaaaaay there big guy! I'll let ya fat talk my fine self! *wink wink*
YOWZA! YOWZA! YOWZA!

What are you trying to do to me over there, lady? You better watch out. Any more talk like that and I just might take you up on the offer!
Old 08-03-2006, 11:59 AM   #68
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
YOWZA! YOWZA! YOWZA!

What are you trying to do to me over there, lady? You better watch out. Any more talk like that and I just might take you up on the offer!
Sounds good. Just as long as you're not kicking homeless folks at the same time. A total turn off.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:24 PM   #69
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Sounds good. Just as long as you're not kicking homeless folks at the same time. A total turn off.
Let's get one thing straight. The homeless and I have an understanding, okay? We have a mutual, unspoken respect for one another.

I'll meet you in half an hour at the Slurp 'n' Go. Don't be late.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:28 PM   #70
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Let's get one thing straight. The homeless and I have an understanding, okay? We have a mutual, unspoken respect for one another.

I'll meet you in half an hour at the Slurp 'n' Go. Don't be late.
Good god, I don't even know what a Slurp 'n Go is! Google, don't fail me now!
Old 08-03-2006, 11:46 PM   #71
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, let's see... I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here, having never BEEN in a relationship but... from the sound of it all, I think I'd be more for fat-talk than against it, but I could easily hold it back if I was with a girl who didn't like it... I think looks and touching would more than get my point across anyway. For my part, I make a concerted effort to discourage girls who aren't in the least bit overweight and have this issue with dieting that they... aren't overweight, don't need to diet, and are in fact very good looking. Yay for shameless flirting with a girl you're never gonna go out with. I figure the least I can do until I have a girl to love is try and make all the other girls feel a little better about their bodies. Of course, some girls will never take "your <insert body part here> looks really good like that" as a compliment... somehow I haven't been slapped yet either... go figure. 'Course, as a rule of thumb I never mention bellies, even though that is my personal favorite can-not-look-away zone (there needs to be a law against ugly people and uglier older women wearing belly shirts damnit!) *sighs* I'm getting off track but...

Oh, yeah, I too like the idea of a woman gaining, but outside of fantasy, I put a cap at plump, in most cases. Body shape has a lot to do with a girl's max weight, but for me the real issue is someone who's soft, curvy, and of course, happy with themselves. If I can find that much (as well as everything else) in a girl, I'll be a happy guy.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:40 AM   #72
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I've talked to only a few women about my fantasies, two of them I ended up making love to, the second is now my very plump, very beautiful fiance.

She, however, doesn't see it that way. To her, fat is a 4-letter word. I can't make any reference to her being big, round, soft, etc. I can say I like her breasts, butt, thighs, stomach, while groping her flesh. But I do not dare call it fat or big or anything else.

This is a bit of story for such a small comment about the topic, but it's needed to show the context of the comment I made compared to how it truly was taken.

The first girl I was with was after a long courtship process, you can call it. She was a co-worker and talked for months and our conversations continually got more indepth into both my fantasies and her body-issues. I slowly let on that I liked girls with rounder figures, she started opening up about how she had lost 50 pounds since she moved back home from college where she 'porked up' drinking beer and eating pizza all day.

She was rather big in the butt despite losing the weight. She originally was very stick thin without much to notice as being bigger or smaller than it should. The weight gain went mostly to her butt and as she lost it, going back to near her original weight, her butt never did return. She was slightly embarrassed by it.

As our friendship took hold, I became more daring in my comments about her physique (avoid workplace harrassment laws and such isn't easy) while she expressed appreciation of my desires and would dress more attractive for me, knowing her looks were easy on my eyes. She liked to dress sexy, but with her bigger butt, she didn't feel like it was the case any more.

After quite a while, it became apparant that she was putting on some more weight as her regular 'non-tight' clothes were becoming tight. We started going out after work every night for drinks and I always offered to her to take her out to eat as a nightcap. She usually accepted, and when she would say she had no money, I offered to pay and she could never resist that.

In the next two months, I'd estimate that she gained an additional fifteen pounds mostly because of me. When she had threatened jokingly to wanting to go on a diet I offered an impromptu offer of $100 for every pound she gained. She originally was taken aback by it, and then remarked that she might as well make money on something that was going to happen anyways.

The next day she did confirm that she wasn't serious, it was just the alcohol talking. Her weight was steady for the next month, until one night after work something had changed. I no longer was her confidant to weight-related issues. Getting drunk with her, she admitted in an off-handed way that she was attracted to me because I enjoyed the way she looked.

I was too drunk to get her meaning, so we went home seperately and went about our daily routine as if nothing had happened for about two weeks. Again after work one night, we were out getting something to eat when she finally clued me in to what I was apparantly missing. We ended up going for a drive together and talked the whole way. We ended up in Maryland around 5am. I admit, that I drove away from home for a reason. Throughout the trip, we talked about girls at work who either had large breasts, had gained weight, wore unflattering clothing, or were in some way attractive to either me or her. She finally asked if we could get a hotel room and drive home in the morning.

I did. By what can only be deemed divine providence, the only room left at the hotel was a a single queen. We laid on the bed, fully clothed, and talked. I didn't want to impose. She didn't want to take me. So we talked. She then leaned in and kissed me. I embraced her, bringing my hand down to her round butt and before I could know what I was saying, uttered "I love your big ass."

She pulled away for a second and I feared the worst. She smiled. Looked me in the eye and came in and kissed me again, and didn't say anything. The next morning she was already up and dressed when I woke up. The drive home was obviously much different.

We stopped at Pizza Hut on the way home, and she barely ate. We drove some more and it finally came out in a quick exchange that she didn't like the big ass comment, but didn't stop because she was too horny and didn't want to be left in Maryland by herself if I had gotten mad at her for stopping.

That changed our entire relationship. We didn't do it again, and we didn't go out to eat anymore. We still talked at work, and ocassionally brought up our favorite topic, other girls in the office gaining weight. But it wasn't the same anymore. And she had really started to put on weight. And again, it started all going to her butt like it did before. By this time I had stopped talking to her and she became a pissy, defiant ***** who hated every minute being at work. Partly because of me, partly because she never looked comfortable in her choice of often too-tight clothing, and mostly because she knew that all of that was exciting me more.

That was almost four years ago. I stopped writing for almost a year after that happened. It was too sad and depressing. I enjoyed a girl's big butt, and the one girl I thought was perfect for me, turned into my biggest dark spot. I saw her recently, she is a little bigger than I last saw her, and with a lot of weight still settled around her thighs and butt. She was wearing dark blue sweat pants that were a little tight and a big baggy t-shirt that sat on top of her 'shelf-butt'.

Deryk Shane
i'm very, very sorry to hear this. it's a really sad story. you're a very talented writer and you really did nothing wrong after all those weeks of not-so-subtly letting her know what you dig. but my advice for everyone here is that while it's possible to "convert" a previously insecure girl to enjoying more weight on her, the types who make an effort to and successfully lose 50 pounds are usually too far gone on the fatphobic side of things to enjoy partaking in a living wg fantasy. i just don't understand why she hated you for the inevitable weightgain rather than embracing you as the person who'd appreciate it. what did she say to you after you ran into her bigger self again recently?
Old 08-05-2006, 07:51 AM   #73
Deryk_Shane

Deryk_Shane has said some nice things

Honestly, I hid from her and hoped she didn't see me. There was a lot more messier end to the breakup part of things than I let on after the incident on the bed.

I haven't seen her since, that's been about a year ago or more.

Deryk Shane
Deryk_Shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:09 AM   #74
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Honestly, I hid from her and hoped she didn't see me. There was a lot more messier end to the breakup part of things than I let on after the incident on the bed.

I haven't seen her since, that's been about a year ago or more.

Deryk Shane
that sucks. you're one of my favorite authors here, i just wanted to say. i came into discovering i was an FA around 14 after kind of "transferring" from big breast sites and through my teens slowly developed less of a preference for bewbs and more for serious ass and hips. it's probably your fault. you'd very much approve of my girlfriend, a mid-sized pear who gets it from her mom. and yeah, spraychel's hottt.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:48 PM   #75
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Fat talk has always been very big around here (pun intended), especially for purposes of intimacy. However, as has been mentioned a couple of times, sometimes a certain word does not sit well with someone, and it is out of simple common courtesy that we don't use those words.