Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Fit men and chubby women

I have noticed many fit men with hard bodies are into chubby women. It seems they put so much effort into making their bodies strong and tight, yet want their women to be soft. Do they believe in the notion that a man should be hard and a woman should be soft and feminine?
Old 07-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
I have noticed many fit men with hard bodies are into chubby women. It seems they put so much effort into making their bodies strong and tight, yet want their women to be soft. Do they believe in the notion that a man should be hard and a woman should be soft and feminine?
It could be they view it as a test of strength; as well as supreme femininity.

Exposed lungs and anorexia don't do it or a lot of us. We like CURVE!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:53 PM   #3
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That's exactly what I think. I've spent my entire adult life trying to get and/or remain as fit as my uncooperative genetics will allow. I do believe that guys should be strong and athletic. I feel much better during thinner//fitter phases.

Also, its been my experience that lots of BBWs, perhaps most, prefer fit guys. I remember going to a big event right after I got out of the Army -- I was in the best shape of my life -- I didn't even make it to the bar to buy a beer before I was approached. A few years and 40 pounds later I became invisible to women. This had a pretty negative effect on my view of many women.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #4
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's just about what works for me. I don't expect it to be true for everyone. I do have moments where I exercise with high intensity, but I don't do it for appearance. I like to exercise, but engaging in this community has helped me a lot with my own body image. When I am in shape, I like how my body contrasts with my partner. That's all.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
It's just about what works for me. I don't expect it to be true for everyone. I do have moments where I exercise with high intensity, but I don't do it for appearance. I like to exercise, but engaging in this community has helped me a lot with my own body image. When I am in shape, I like how my body contrasts with my partner. That's all.
Good answer!!
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:13 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have noticed this as well, and the other way around with the FFA and BHM. I think it probably has something to do with liking contrasts and having a defined conception of feminine and masculine being different to each other. Plus there is the fact that people are attracted to what they are attracted to regardless of their own physique.

For myself, I can find any gender of any weight attractive, pretty much. I tend to gravitate towards lighter females and heavier men though.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:48 PM   #7
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What you are suggesting is true for some people; I've heard it said before. For me, what I like in a woman and how I feel about myself are two totally separate things. I've always had a strong body image of who and what I wanted to be, and an equally strong one about the type of women that attract me. But the two are not related.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
hots_towel

hots_towel has said some nice things

im not saying i have a rock hard body, but i do work to maintain a figure that (i like to imagine) would be desirable to any woman.

is it really that out there though to assume that people only like others within their own body profile?
hots_towel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #9
DKnight00
Gamer

DKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot pics

I don't know, I go to the gym often, and workout nearly everyday. It's just what I like.... maybe what Morganer said.
DKnight00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #10
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I pursue my own fitness because it is a hobby. I'm no body builder, but I'm in pretty good shape. I like being active, and I even find athletic women attractive. But when it comes to being someone else's partner, I want that person to someone to whom I feel an intimate level of attraction and I just don't feel that way toward many athletic women. I do feel that way toward overweight women.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #11
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

I love a fit/toned guy I once had someone tell me that it is a double standard. But whatever, I like what I like and who are they to judge? I do like the contrast of my soft body to a nice hard one but thats just me.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #12
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
I love a fit/toned guy I once had someone tell me that it is a double standard. But whatever, I like what I like and who are they to judge? I do like the contrast of my soft body to a nice hard one but thats just me.
I hear this a lot as well. I have also had people question why I dated overweight women, and once overheard two girls suggest I could do better while I was out with a girl I once dated. On another forum I frequent the prevailing mindset is people should "date within their league." I outgrew that mindset a long time ago. I'm not even sure what "league" I'm in to begin with. Being married, I guess I'm not in a league at all anymore. Just because a man or a woman is chubby does not mean they don't still have preferences. I like how you said it. You can't force preference. Like what you like and pursue who you find attractive!

Something else I noticed before I got married. I dated fit and athletic women for a while before developing my preferences for chubby girls. I noticed I got shot down as much by chubby girls as I did the kind I dated before. This notion of the "desperate fat girl" is a myth. I'm sure there are a few out there, but overall a chubby girl has just as high (or should) a sense of self worth that she need not accept the first date request she receives. Of course, I didn't like getting declined by ANY girl, but I appreciated that many of the chubby girls held themselves in such a manner they defied the stereotype. I wasn't really surprised by it either, just glad to confirm it.

Last edited by happily_married; 08-06-2013 at 05:28 PM.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #13
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post

Everyone is certainly allowed to like what they like. However, to avoid being a hypocrite you have to accept that many guys are going to pass you over because they like what they like. This is certainly the harsh way of the world.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #14
missyj1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Everyone is certainly allowed to like what they like. However, to avoid being a hypocrite you have to accept that many guys are going to pass you over because they like what they like. This is certainly the harsh way of the world.
This true! And it is something that dont bother me at all. Everyone has a certian type and different taste. Dont get me wrong I have dated men of all shapes and sizes become when I comes down to it a good heart and someone who can make me laugh is what really matters. But I do find a fit guy more physically attractive, always have
Old 09-08-2013, 04:05 AM   #15
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have health kicks every few years and get quite tight, I'm 30 now so sort of a last hurrah of heavy weights and intense cardio these couple of months. I also like the contrast of muscular arms chest and abs while a big girl rides close.I like to feel I have some strength against her weight if she is quite big. Doesnt matter though if shes 400lb lol. I also just wanna impress her mainly.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #16
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like being fit, and I like fat (or at least chubby) women. It's as simple as that!
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:30 AM   #17
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm fit and I prefer fat women because I like the way they feel. That doesn't mean I don't like thin women, my ex was no more than 160 pounds when we dated. Give me a big booty in leggings and I'm good to go
Old 09-14-2013, 05:26 AM   #18
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm a muscular guy and I love the softness of fat women. I agree, softness is feminine.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #19
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

I have a lean body and I love overweight women. My wife is very big and has hinted that she would love me to gain weight. She has not accepted her size and wants to lose weight. I think that she wants me to get fat is so I would be just like her so I can understand the difficulties she faces. She also loves me lean too.
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:50 PM   #20
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I am currently working on getting into shape (50 pounds down, 25 to go) and I've actually thought about this quite a bit. Why do I think I should lose weight and be fit, yet I am attracted to women who are fat? I don't have an easy answer for this other than it's preference. I can find a big girl to look amazing without thinking that I myself look amazing fat. Attractiveness is subjective; just because someone is big does not automatically mean they are attractive to me. Some people just look better at a smaller size and I am one of those people as far as I am concerned.

Besides, just because I'm working on getting fit myself doesn't mean I am required to find unfit people unattractive. Men of all shapes and sizes are attracted to BBWs just like men of all shapes and sizes are attracted to smaller women. It comes down to personal preference.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #21
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
I am currently working on getting into shape (50 pounds down, 25 to go) and I've actually thought about this quite a bit. Why do I think I should lose weight and be fit, yet I am attracted to women who are fat? I don't have an easy answer for this other than it's preference. I can find a big girl to look amazing without thinking that I myself look amazing fat. Attractiveness is subjective; just because someone is big does not automatically mean they are attractive to me. Some people just look better at a smaller size and I am one of those people as far as I am concerned.

Besides, just because I'm working on getting fit myself doesn't mean I am required to find unfit people unattractive. Men of all shapes and sizes are attracted to BBWs just like men of all shapes and sizes are attracted to smaller women. It comes down to personal preference.

I agree i am a bigger guy but always wanted to be muscular. I am attracted to bigger woman but find women of all shapes sizes and races attractive. I would say i do tend to find a bigger woman the most attractive however. As you say it all comes down to personal perference. Some people think if you are attracted to a bigger woman you can't like a woman who may be alot smaller. But in the end the person and who they are counts for alot too!
Old 10-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #22
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

My boyfriend is very toned and muscular too; he prefers it to be that way yet he loves my bbw softness. And I love his tonedness. I suppose opposites attract, I have always dated skinny guys and they always fancied me. I have dated some bigger ''bear'' like types as well; muscled with a beer belly but they also were very masculine.

I suppose a very masculine type build attracts a very feminine type build
Old 10-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #23
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

Women have no need to be skinny as many men like fat girls even if they are very fit.

I think there is a double standard of sorts as very fit and toned 120 lb ladies are unlikelier accept an unfit guy that is 100 lbs overweight but the fit guy will take a fat chick much more easily.

It is much easier for a fat woman to get laid than a fat guy. Essentially an unattractive or fat chick can easily get some bloke to take her home by just going to a singles bar around closing time...far harder for any man.

Women can much more easily pick up a quick partner....and they never pay for anything.
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #24
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post
Women have no need to be skinny as many men like fat girls even if they are very fit.

I think there is a double standard of sorts as very fit and toned 120 lb ladies are unlikelier accept an unfit guy that is 100 lbs overweight but the fit guy will take a fat chick much more easily.

It is much easier for a fat woman to get laid than a fat guy. Essentially an unattractive or fat chick can easily get some bloke to take her home by just going to a singles bar around closing time...far harder for any man.

Women can much more easily pick up a quick partner....and they never pay for anything.
I completely disagree with this. There is an awful lot of pressure on women to be skinny from sources other than men, mainly from the media and other women. And fat women are a subject of abuse and jokes from other men and women far more than fat men are.

Also, I know several small women that like bigger partners. Until last year I had never met a single man in real life that liked bigger women and the one I have met I actually met online in the first place. I think hanging around Dims a lot gives a false impression that there are a lot of FAs out there when there really aren't in the 'real world'.

I have to say I don't appreciate how you are grouping fat and unattractive together like that at all. And it is easier for any woman to get laid than any man, I can go into the biological reasons as to why but I think that is boring. It has nothing to do with the size of the people in question. And being able to 'hook up' with someone at the end of a dirty night out is hardly the same thing as being attractive to another person or being in a relationship. Plus fat men hardly ever have to face the humiliation of being a 'horror story' for waking up next to drunk the way fat women do...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:08 AM   #25
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post

Im a good 150lbs over the average and i would like to distance myself from this thinking as far as possible. Grow up buddy.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote