Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #26
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post
Women have no need to be skinny as many men like fat girls even if they are very fit.

I think there is a double standard of sorts as very fit and toned 120 lb ladies are unlikelier accept an unfit guy that is 100 lbs overweight but the fit guy will take a fat chick much more easily.

It is much easier for a fat woman to get laid than a fat guy. Essentially an unattractive or fat chick can easily get some bloke to take her home by just going to a singles bar around closing time...far harder for any man.

Women can much more easily pick up a quick partner....and they never pay for anything.
Have you never watched American sit-coms? Fat guy, skinny wife has long been an acceptable archetype. You know why? Because it is 'believable'. You also get plenty of 'average-sized' couple and VERY occasionally overweight couples. I have never ever seen Fat wife, skinny husband ever. Apparently that is not believable enough. A woman can accept and love her husband at any size but apparently, according to media a man cannot.

And it's evident in my day to say living being a BBW married to a skinny man that society outside of media has trouble believing my marriage. He gets flirted with in front of me, we get looks. I 100% believe that BHM and slender ladies are more socially acceptable couples. I'm not saying that they have it easy, but certainly easier.
BigCutieLaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #27
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post
Have you never watched American sit-coms? Fat guy, skinny wife has long been an acceptable archetype. You know why? Because it is 'believable'. You also get plenty of 'average-sized' couple and VERY occasionally overweight couples. I have never ever seen Fat wife, skinny husband ever. Apparently that is not believable enough. A woman can accept and love her husband at any size but apparently, according to media a man cannot.

And it's evident in my day to say living being a BBW married to a skinny man that society outside of media has trouble believing my marriage. He gets flirted with in front of me, we get looks. I 100% believe that BHM and slender ladies are more socially acceptable couples. I'm not saying that they have it easy, but certainly easier.

Also because there are alot of bigger funny comedians lol.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #28
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Also because there are alot of bigger funny comedians lol.
Ha, funny I didn't really think about that. It's true. But I think that it still helps to portray a certain relationship as perfectly normal while there isn't any representation of the opposite. It makes me sad.
BigCutieLaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #29
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post
Ha, funny I didn't really think about that. It's true. But I think that it still helps to portray a certain relationship as perfectly normal while there isn't any representation of the opposite. It makes me sad.
I agree! and i know i have been studying the sit-com lingo for awhile! lol. I love sit-coms, so i know the types haha!. There is alot of funny big comedians, no offense to anyone at all, but it is true. Kevin James, Kevin Smith, Gabriel Iglesias, Ralphie May etc just to name a few. I also think alot of bigger people turned to comedy from not being able to fit in right because of being big in alot of ways too. Yes that's one of the reasons i liked Roseanne 2 big people in a relationship was good to see. It does hold some realism too. And i agree never saw skinny guy bigger wife ever, that's true. It seems to be 2 bigger people, bigger husband smaller wife, or 2 people of a similar size. Crazy question but are Australian sit-coms similar to American ones?

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 10-08-2013 at 09:30 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #30
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

I like my men fit And I personally do believe that men should be fit and hard and women should be soft and plushy(weight is not an indicator of being so) Just my personal taste I suppose. But again I'm attracted to all sizes, I just prefer fit men and fat girls.
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 12:13 PM   #31
GregJ1

GregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My wife was fit when we married, as time went by, she got fatter and fatter, nice round fat beer-type belly. I have remained fit. Until recently that is, seems age has a way of padding you. That, beer and the double portions she seems to be serving me. I still workout, but where there once was a 6 pack of abs, there is a soft roll of doughy fat.
GregJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 01:15 PM   #32
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJ1 View Post
My wife was fit when we married, as time went by, she got fatter and fatter, nice round fat beer-type belly. I have remained fit. Until recently that is, seems age has a way of padding you. That, beer and the double portions she seems to be serving me. I still workout, but where there once was a 6 pack of abs, there is a soft roll of doughy fat.
Tehe, I can't help but to giggle at this due to the man I am with was much smaller when we first met, compared to how he is now. I've always liked bigger guys, for some reason, and I am big myself, but he is the smallest guy I have been with. He doesn't drink beer but I certainly will cook for him and we don't starve, that's for sure. We both love the same types of food as well.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 01:34 PM   #33
GregJ1

GregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Keep it up with him. I have no qualms with the softness that spills over my belt when I bend over, never did that before. Or the size 34 waist pants being a bit snug.

And I certainly love the gut on my lady, When she sits and it spills onto her thighs, well I can think of nothing sexier

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Tehe, I can't help but to giggle at this due to the man I am with was much smaller when we first met, compared to how he is now. I've always liked bigger guys, for some reason, and I am big myself, but he is the smallest guy I have been with. He doesn't drink beer but I certainly will cook for him and we don't starve, that's for sure. We both love the same types of food as well.
GregJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 10:25 AM   #34
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahreign View Post
I like my men fit And I personally do believe that men should be fit and hard and women should be soft and plushy(weight is not an indicator of being so) Just my personal taste I suppose. But again I'm attracted to all sizes, I just prefer fit men and fat girls.
i can definitely appreciate this. I think everyone should pursue the body they want for themselves. For me it happens to be lean and fit. At the same time I think everyone should prefer a partner with the body type they prefer (assuming it's even a factor; for some body type may not be). For me a soft, thick partner works best. if my wife loses weight again I'll adjust again. But for now I am extremely happy with her "luxurious" body.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 10:34 AM   #35
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieLaurel View Post

I agree with this. It's not like we get stares everywhere we go, but there have been times I've had my preference for a fat wife questioned. It just doesn't compute for some that a guy legitimately wants to have a fat woman by his side. I think it amounts to people sometimes being unable to separate their own preferences from others' and recognize people don't all think alike. To some degree we all tend to normalize everything to ourselves and that's okay. Natural even. But it's important to recognize this about ourselves and be able to step back and adjust for the reality that others think differently. Someone who can do that won't even blink at the thought of a fit guy who wants a fat woman.
Old 12-30-2015, 02:30 PM   #36
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

Im fit and my GF is short and chubby. The only problems we have are in the bedroom. She's not very flexable so certain positions and angles can be difficult for her. And just when I think we got a good thing going *bam* cervix - ouch.

As far as what others think, we dont care. Recently she got a kick watching a litte skinny east euro girl try to sell me some kind of electro massage deal. Girl was like 4'11 and when i sat down for her to attach some to my back, we were the same height. Girlfriend came over and placed her breast on my shoulder when girl started getting flirty after somewhat strattling my leg in the process. Girl then backed away and instructed my girlfriend to the different spots where to place the electros. Girlfriend got a little bimbo-ish and rubbed herself on me for the rest of the sale pitch. I just sat there with a smug smile.
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:39 PM   #37
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark02 View Post
Im fit and my GF is short and chubby. The only problems we have are in the bedroom. She's not very flexable so certain positions and angles can be difficult for her. And just when I think we got a good thing going *bam* cervix - ouch.
Gosh, that's too bad. My wife is incredibly flexible, especially for a BBW. Which is good because the physical chemistry is important and let's face it: the size and shape of people affects the positions they can use during intimacy. Me being fit and her being flexible gives us a pretty wide range of options.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:26 PM   #38
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Gosh, that's too bad. My wife is incredibly flexible, especially for a BBW. Which is good because the physical chemistry is important and let's face it: the size and shape of people affects the positions they can use during intimacy. Me being fit and her being flexible gives us a pretty wide range of options.
So true. I'm pretty flexible for a big girl, luckily. I like that and so does he, lol!
Old 01-02-2016, 03:44 PM   #39
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
So true. I'm pretty flexible for a big girl, luckily. I like that and so does he, lol!
Good for you! And him!

I don't know about you, but my wife is also pretty strong. She has some serious muscle mass on her underneath that soft "love layer." A frail man wouldn't be able to handle her.
Old 01-04-2016, 02:37 PM   #40
y2kboris1

y2kboris1 can now change their title

Oh man this thread. I think a while back I posted something similar on Fantasy-Feeder and there was almost a fight on the forum. I've posed almost the same question there before, but it was along the lines of "Is it hypocritical, to want to be thin whilst wanting a fat partner?". It drew a LOT of response, some of it good some of it bad. Some thought I was an ass for wording it that way while others thought I was Saintly, as if to imply I should feel guilty for being an FA as if by not wanting to be fat myself I was somehow betraying the 'size acceptance" movement. In my honest estimations I've always been about size acceptance for all body types, however what I want for myself and what I find attractive couldn't be more diametrically opposed. Former military here, and pretty much my whole life I've been thin, always wanted to be thin, and even though I've gained a little weight during college, I am working to rectify that on a continuous basis so I am by no means chubby even. On the other hand I agree Kitty the fatter, chubbier, more voluptuous a girl is the better. In my mind it just trips the mental association with being feminine, always has, always will.
y2kboris1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 02:44 PM   #41
y2kboris1

y2kboris1 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
I love a fit/toned guy I once had someone tell me that it is a double standard. But whatever, I like what I like and who are they to judge? I do like the contrast of my soft body to a nice hard one but thats just me.
It's not a double standard; shame on that person. They obviously have never thought about what they actually like long enough (more than 2 minutes), to formulate an opinion that doesn't involve a conditioned stimulus from the media or TV. These types of people always agitate me the most. They assume finding someone chubby/fat is a fetish because most don't. If I had a dollar for every time my girlfriend tried to imply I should want her to be skinny... or even better my sister; who thinks the only reason people get fat to begin with is simply a lack of willpower.
y2kboris1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:21 AM   #42
x0emnem0x

I've only ever been with one "fit" man, which is my boyfriend now. He used to be a lot skinner when we met though, he has put on a bit of weight since then hehe. I do over my chubby men and always have, always will. But when he was skinnier, I didn't mind that at all. Definitely a different experience, but my preferences have a wide (dat pun doe) range.
Old 01-05-2016, 09:16 PM   #43
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahreign View Post
I think many women would agree with you. I've spent most of my life trying to remain sort of fit (with varying degrees of success). I always had much more success with the ladies when I was more fit.

I'm both tall and large. Several times women have told me that I make them feel small and feminine. Guess if you're a foot taller than the other person you can make them feel small even if they're significantly heavier than you.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:17 AM   #44
PrincessAmanda

PrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is an amazing topic. I have a large group of loving family and friends and they accept and love me for who I am (a deliciously annoying rubenesque princess). I love the body positivity movement, I agree that the size of a human doesn't make them any more or less lovable, deserving of respect or common courtesy.

Every time I have dated a smaller fitter man I have always gotten the public stares. Its as though the people we pass in the mall, on the sidewalk, at the other tables in the restaurant are thinking "Why is he with her?". These women and men don't know me or him but society has engrained in us to judge ourselves against everyone we see and when it doesn't add up to the way we've been taught to think then that is scary to some people.

You like what you like. Its not hypocritical or a double standard.

I love tall men but what I love most of all is feeling comfortable, sexy and appreciated!
Old 01-10-2016, 02:32 PM   #45
Deannie

Deannie does more than just post hot picsDeannie does more than just post hot picsDeannie does more than just post hot pics

My husband tells me that if anyone is staring it is because they can't believe that he is with such a beautiful woman.

Such a charmer, that one.
Deannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:41 AM   #46
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deannie View Post
My husband tells me that if anyone is staring it is because they can't believe that he is with such a beautiful woman.

Such a charmer, that one.
I like him already