Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-01-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Macrobiotics?

Is anyone here macro? Im certainly not, but I work at a macro school/health center. I get to eat for free and the food is...interesting.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So what's it like? I always thought macrobiotic food was just brown rice with brown rice on top.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #3
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

there is a vegan Macrobiotic chain in Sydney called Iku they make the most amazing tofu burger on sour dough you have ever eaten

the dressing is like the best sort of ceasar salad one you have ever had. It is more a brown rice burger and their brown rice balls are the bomb.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

There does seem to be a lot of rice and steamed veggies. Where I work, there are a lot of guests with health problems, so the food served at meals is pretty plain, mostly vegan and gluten-free. But the food made during classes smells AMAZING. Sometimes, I get to sample! I had a slice of macro pizza with tofu cheese and it was tasty.

The place I work at is called the Kushi Institute
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote