Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-23-2013, 01:30 AM   #1
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club
Default Kinky or not?

It crossed my mind (as many things tend to) that we are generally a very open, libertine bunch of people.

And that got me to thinking how many others are into "alternative" lifestyles. And I'm not speaking of same sex/transgender/etc.. but maybe BDSM, feederism, ummm, hell, I don't know... you enjoy chasing models with donuts or something.

Or are most people just "vanilla".

Myself, I am into DD/lg, which is a branch of D/s. I'm just not into the severe punishment & hardcore rope bondage stuff. Too much for my weak heart. LOL I prefer the laughter & fun more. And spoiling a little.

So throw your kinky hat into the ring.

And yes, I am looking for a new little to spoil rotten.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:05 AM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A few of us have discussed it over here.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:27 AM   #3
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

I didn't even think to look there.

OK thanks. LOL
Old 08-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well kinks doesn't refer simply to dom/sub stuff so I am glad this thread was brought up.

I am not into severe d/s stuff but I love being a pamper spoilt princess and can be one of those cute, demanding type doms if that is what a person wants. Not that I have ever had the chance!

As for my own real kinks... most of them are to do with weight gain, but here goes: feederism (both roles!), tight clothes/button popping, stuckage and, in a controlled way, verbal humiliation based on size!

I also have a thing for guys wearing nothing but kitty ears, kitty tail, bowties and boxers. I know where that preference comes from but I am sharing! Also, I should point out that I am not in any way a furry, not that there is anything wrong with people who like such things of course.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #5
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheels View Post
Myself, I am into DD/lg, which is a branch of D/s. I'm just not into the severe punishment & hardcore rope bondage stuff. Too much for my weak heart. LOL I prefer the laughter & fun more. And spoiling a little.
Me too.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:23 AM   #6
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am into FURRYS

What the hell is a furry
Old 08-24-2013, 04:38 AM   #7
Creepy
Beer Snob

Creepy can now change their title

Quote:
So throw your kinky hat into the ring.
I have a foot fetish.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:33 AM   #8
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

When it comes down to the nitty gritty I'm pretty vanilla.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #9
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

I decided to write an online ad... see if you can figure it out. The winner get... Me!

DWM ISO FFA who enjoys DD/lg 24/7 TPE in a LTR. GSOH & D/D free. 420 & smoker friendly (I'm on medical grade myself). Race unimportant. Size? Smaller than me, the better. Age doesn't matter if u r ISO Daddy.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:26 AM   #10
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I decided to write an online ad... see if you can figure it out. The winner get... Me!

DWM ISO FFA who enjoys DD/lg 24/7 TPE in a LTR. GSOH & D/D free. 420 & smoker friendly (I'm on medical grade myself). Race unimportant. Size? Smaller than me, the better. Age doesn't matter if u r ISO Daddy.

Diseased White Male - I seek overt foot fetishist (anyone) who enjoys dirty dicks, large gonads 24/7. Transvestite persona encouraged in a long term relationship. Great shitting opportunities hoped for - be dog and duck free (phobia). 420 and smoker friendly (im on medical grade but I really just wanna get high tbqh). Race unimportant. Size? Smaller than me (so you can still be pretty fat). Age doesnt matter, but if you are a youngin we can keep it a secret from your parents.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #11
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Diseased White Male - I seek overt foot fetishist (anyone) who enjoys dirty dicks, large gonads 24/7. Transvestite persona encouraged in a long term relationship. Great shitting opportunities hoped for - be dog and duck free (phobia). 420 and smoker friendly (im on medical grade but I really just wanna get high tbqh). Race unimportant. Size? Smaller than me (so you can still be pretty fat). Age doesnt matter, but if you are a youngin we can keep it a secret from your parents.
Chaz!!! You suck!!!

I am really laughing hard at that translation.

Damn, I never saw that coming!
Old 08-24-2013, 12:01 PM   #12
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This was fucking masterful.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #13
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh my god. HOWLING
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #14
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not really into BDSM stuff myself, but I'd like to think I could accommodate a partner who was to an extent. At least on the receiving side of some things; I'm very much of the "can't hit a woman" school, even in a 'play' capacity.

That being said, I stumbled into wax play a while back and it intrigued me.

Besides that, weight gain and feederism are of course a thing for me (both ways). Stuffing/force feeding and tight clothes/button popping also, but I think some things work better in the realm of fantasy. In the case force feeding, I feel like there's real danger involved and potential for bad consequences.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This is the ad I've been looking all my life...

As for me, I don't even know. Finding things sexually appealing can be a bit of a game to me. But things that stick out: obviously being an FFA, with WG/feederism on the side (more fantasy, than anything? Sort of in the realm of transformation/expansion,) sadism, intelligence, consensual non-consent, hedonism, uh...maybe some incest erotica? I have no siblings, I swear! Hannibal Lecter erotica. Does that actually exist? Maybe you'll never know!

Basically, things that feel somewhat forbidden or wrong.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:57 AM   #16
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Talking about fetishes and kinks is my favourite subject! It's always fascinating to see what people are into.

You might even say that's my fetish.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:48 AM   #17
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Hannibal Lecter erotica. Does that actually exist? Maybe you'll never know!
Silly.
Every Hannibal Lecter story is a slash fic.
*rimshot*
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #18
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
When it comes down to the nitty gritty I'm pretty vanilla.
This almost feels like the more alternative lifestyle to me sometimes. And I'd say it's a fair description of my sexuality as well. That said, I don't think vanilla should/does translate as boring, not for me at least.

I always find myself associating attractive physical/sexual features with rather.... profound? character traits. This turns me on to no end. And vice versa: something like a display of confident humility will drive me wild and I will associate it with things that drive me wild physically, in all sorts of interesting symbolic ways.

Maybe this sounds like a pretty standard practice, though I will say people have been surprised at the level of sexual gratification I can get out of a 'mere' character trait and the weird and wonderful associations I end up making.

Not sure if it constitutes a kink though..... I guess it does to me, at any rate.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah. I'm a very dirty girl.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #20
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I guess I'm fairly 'meat and potatoes' when it comes to sex. Meaning I need to have my ass stuffed with both in order to get an erection.
I wish I had some interesting sexual quirks to share.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #21
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These days, I'm just a sadist.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #22
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb *leans foward*

Go on...
Old 08-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #23
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Translation:

Quote:
Divorced White Male in search of Female Fat Admirer who enjoys Daddy Dom/little girl 24/7 Total Power Exchange in a Long Term Relationship. Good Sense of Humor & Drug/Disease free. 420 & smoker friendly (I'm on medical grade myself). Race unimportant. Size? Smaller than me, the better. Age doesn't matter if you are in search of a Daddy.
Unfortunately for you, while I can translate every bit of this I can't collect the prize you offered, as I am happily taken. Take comfort in the fact I in no way fit your size criteria anyway, hahaha. It was fun translating, though. I was only in that particular community briefly but it was fun to get to know that side of myself.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:24 AM   #24
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like really tall women.
I like really short women.
I like chubby women.
I like muscly women.
I like/hate/am uncomfortably aroused by some body horror.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #25
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My love for you continues. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
These days, I'm just a sadist.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote