Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #26
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

I'm a virgin, so I haven't actually put it into practice... but bondage is a major turn-on for me. Just the thought of being locked into a harness and mask, or chained, or leashed... of giving up so much control... mmmm...

This actually ties in to my interest in gaining, to an extent. I want to be big enough, fat enough, to make everyday things harder. I want to lumber, to waddle, to hear the floor creak ominously beneath my feet... or even crack and splinter. To struggle just to haul around so much mass that I can feel my muscles strain... to slide sideways through a door because I'm just too wide to walk through... to get stuck, pushing hard against the creaking door frame even as I realize I might not make it through, the sweat pouring down my face as I pant... to be so thoroughly anchored by my own girth that just standing up, even for a minute, is like a marathon run...

Er... ... excuse me while I adjust my pants...

It tells you just how far this goes, at least in fantasy, that watching this video of the late Ricky Naputi struggling to his feet for a second is... when I imagine myself in his position... struggling... panting... straining... oh, dear...

(leaves to wash up and put on clean underwear...)
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #27
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Good grief, I killed the thread...
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #28
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
You blew it again, Charlie Brown. /Lucy
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #29
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
I dunno, maybe everyone left when you jizzed everywhere.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #30
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
bahahahahaha
Old 09-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #31
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's a hard act to follow.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #32
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I will be taking a photo at work Monday that is germane to this post.

Stay tuned true believers...

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #33
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

I don't have time to write the epic manifesto/lengthy trilogy/100 foot scroll that would be required to list all my kinky predilections so...uh...

...sex sure is cool, right? All kinds of sexy sex. Yup. >_>