Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-28-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
jrmorfin

jrmorfin has said some nice things
Default Olive Garden Never Ending Pasta Bowl!

So, I am about 280# and I could only eat 3 bowls. Who can eat more than me ?
jrmorfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmorfin View Post
So, I am about 280# and I could only eat 3 bowls. Who can eat more than me ?
one bowl of salad and 4 bowls with 2 bread sticks.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Should be interesting to note that I am eating home-made pasta fazul with the little tiny round macaronis with pasta sauce - Rinaldi Hearty Tomato & Basil,delish! - and grated cheese at this very moment.

Olive garden what? Olive garden who? Think Jigga haha

lol
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

As to your question of whom can eat more than yourself, well.. I accept the challenge, and we will have to see if we are in the same venue, and perhaps we can have a referee of sorts to determine the winner.

But bring it on!
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote