Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-31-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The Jacuzzi

Welcome to my jacuzzi.

Rule #1:
You must imagine you're in a jacuzzi at all times.

Rule #2:
You must be naked to post here.

Now chill with me.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The jets are tickling my butthole.

I kind of like it though so dont turn it off. I aint even complaining I am just observing.

can we turn the jets up a little
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 11:00 PM   #3
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
The jets are tickling my butthole.

I kind of like it though so dont turn it off. I aint even complaining I am just observing.

can we turn the jets up a little
I'm scratching my knee and watching Chaz squirm.

Also, considering there's a gorgeous naked woman in here with us, I question why I'm watching Chaz.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:02 PM   #4
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I find it tickles my butthole whenever I use the preceding statement as my preamble to any statement.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:03 PM   #5
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm scratching my knee and watching Chaz squirm.

Also, considering there's a gorgeous naked woman in here with us, I question why I'm watching Chaz.
You like looking at my butthole. It's cool. It's pretty, I take really good care of it. Let me see your butthole?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:26 AM   #6
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can only post here cause I just woke up!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #7
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
I can only post here cause I just woke up!
Man, fuck da rules
Old 09-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #8
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
You like looking at my butthole. It's cool. It's pretty, I take really good care of it. Let me see your butthole?
get away from my butthole

I can feel it clinching slowly...ever so slowly.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #9
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*throws ramen in the hot tub*

Irasshaimase!

tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #10
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
*throws ramen in the hot tub*

Irasshaimase!

Ew, Sausage Party & Ball Sweat flavour...

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #11
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Would a cannonball be considered a social faux pas?
Old 09-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #12
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

As long as I can bring my drinks in I will gladly get in.

Smokes too its been a tough week or two
Old 09-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #13
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hopefully this group jacuzzi will soothe my infectious rash.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #14
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Aaaaand I'm never getting in there now.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #15
jdyoung32

jdyoung32 has said some nice things
Default It's hot

Ouch my belly is red
jdyoung32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #16
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Keep an eye out for Ghost Shark!

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #17
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Hopefully this group jacuzzi will soothe my infectious rash.
The hot water works wonders for that. The boil I had on my taint opened right up!
Old 09-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #18
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
The hot water works wonders for that. The boil I had on my taint opened right up!
You are ruining the ramen!
Old 09-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #19
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
You are ruining the ramen!
Whatsa matta, never tried mixing an egg into your ramen before?
Old 09-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #20
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
Whatsa matta, never tried mixing an egg into your ramen before?
Fuck, you just destroyed one of the staples of my horrible econo-diet. I'm conflicted as to whether I should thank you for that or not.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #21
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
Fuck, you just destroyed one of the staples of my horrible econo-diet. I'm conflicted as to whether I should thank you for that or not.
Thank me while screaming in raging allcaps. It will serve both our purposes.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #22
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TO SEE THAT I'VE BEEN RITUALISTICALLY EATING BALL SOUP FOR THE LAST DECADE OR SO!!!!1!!1!11!! NOW, WHENEVER I SEE A HAIR ON AN EGG YOLK, I'LL THINK OF YOU!!!1!!1111!!!!!!

I wasn't sure how many 1s to use there to truly express my disgust/gratitude.

Last edited by MrSensible; 09-02-2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Stupid typo... and added some extra hyperbole.
MrSensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #23
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TO SEE THAT I'VE BEEN RITUALISTICALLY EATING BALL SOUP FOR THE LAST DECADE OR SO!!!!1!!1!11!! NOW, WHENEVER I SEE A HAIR ON AN EGG YOLK, I'LL THINK OF YOU!!!1!!1111!!!!!!

I wasn't sure how many 1s to use there to truly express my disgust/gratitude.
!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!!1!!1!11!1!1!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!1!! !!!!!!!1!!
You're all right lol
Old 09-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #24
tankyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!!1!!1!11!1!1!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!1!! !!!!!!!1!!
That's some excited binary.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #25
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

This water is so hot...and it tastes funny.