Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #26
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

For some reason, I read jacuzzi as Jacobian and was wondering what ball soup had to do with a matrix.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:56 PM   #27
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!!1!!1!11!1!1!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!1!! !!!!!!!1!!
You're all right lol

And to the text that I only just noticed after my post for some reason - ❤

Last edited by MrSensible; 09-04-2013 at 03:10 PM.
MrSensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #28
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Another day, another batch of water to utterly pollute and destroy with our foul and fetid souls.

Topic: how big would this jacuzzi have to be vs how much water would have to be in it given how many gentlemen of size we FFAs want to cram in here?
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #29
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Another day, another batch of water to utterly pollute and destroy with our foul and fetid souls.

Topic: how big would this jacuzzi have to be vs how much water would have to be in it given how many gentlemen of size we FFAs want to cram in here?
Chaz is fat so...considering water displacement...like two gallons.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #30
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You can fit more if the FFAs start sitting in the guys' laps. /helpful
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #31
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We could always commandeer a small....no....medium.....no, rather large lake.
One of the Great Lakes would do.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #32
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
You can fit more if the FFAs start sitting in the guys' laps. /helpful
Alternatively, the BHMs can sit on the ladies' laps.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #33
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Problem solving.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:57 AM   #34
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Gotta love FFAs!
Old 09-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #35
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
And that'll finally create a use for the giant spatula that's just been laying around. Win-win-win!
Old 09-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #36
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for killing the thread with your fucking spatula comment, CV. GOD.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:10 AM   #37
sparkee1958

sparkee1958 can now change their title
Default Lap Sitting

Some of us BHM are so buoyant, we need an FFA in our lap to anchor us down.
sparkee1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:13 AM   #38
sparkee1958

Default Spatula

In water, a BHM is actually lighter do to buoyancy, so the FFA would have to help hold him down if he was on her lap.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:14 AM   #39
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like that you reiterated your first comment just in case we didn't get it. I like your style.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:15 AM   #40
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I enjoy that you restated your comment for clarity. I enjoy the way you post.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:27 AM   #41
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I like that you reiterated your first comment just in case we didn't get it. I like your style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I enjoy that you restated your comment for clarity. I enjoy the way you post.
The amount of redundancy you managed here is absolutely spell-binding.

I'm just imagining a bunch of men uncontrollably floating around the Jacuzzi. Works for me.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #42
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok so this seems like a party I can enjoy. I'm coming in hot, with beers on ice. Nice.

Hey who owns the spatula?

Last edited by biglynch; 09-09-2013 at 02:53 PM.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #43
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Thanks for killing the thread with your fucking spatula comment, CV. GOD.
Hey, I just wanted a little alone time to soak. Be grateful that cleared the Jacuzzi or I would've had to go to Plan B:

Old 09-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #44
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Hey, I just wanted a little alone time to soak. Be grateful that cleared the Jacuzzi or I would've had to go to Plan B:

That reminds me, I need to take a shi...ower. Preferably one of these:

Old 09-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #45
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

...... I peed
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:26 AM   #46
sparkee1958

Default P

As someone who owns an "ool", I never allow any P in my ool. There are no P's, nor any room for them in a Jacuzzi or hot tub.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:43 AM   #47
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
...... I peed
Old 09-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #48
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*sharts*

"Someone get the spatula!"

Last edited by Melian; 09-12-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Hey Esther, it's getting kind of moist in here.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #49
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is pure joy and lollipops!
Old 09-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #50
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
This thread is pure joy and lollipops!
I agree....but there's no way I'm getting in that jacuzzi!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote