Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-12-2013, 01:42 PM   #51
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I agree....but there's no way I'm getting in that jacuzzi!
it's just a little ramen, blood, shit cysts and mexican. It's fine!
Old 09-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #52
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
...also pee
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:37 PM   #53
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
...also pee
Canadian Pee
Old 09-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #54
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Canadian Pee
Does Canadian pee taste like Molson infused with maple syrup?
Old 09-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #55
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Don't forget the man eggs.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:19 AM   #56
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Every day, I change the water in this place. And every day, Hozay comes back.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:34 AM   #57
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
Every day, I change the water in this place. And every day, Hozay comes back.
To be fair, all I do is make it Mexican dirty. I haven't pissed, shit, popped a cyst, zit, or thrown food in there. I'm the least of your worries. Unless you're worried about sexual predators...then I'm probably a big worry, or an answer to your wishes.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:56 AM   #58
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
To be fair, all I do is make it Mexican dirty. I haven't pissed, shit, popped a cyst, zit, or thrown food in there. I'm the least of your worries. Unless you're worried about sexual predators...then I'm probably a big worry, or an answer to your wishes.
Hahhaha! Sexual Predator? I guess so. A de-clawed, toothless predator.
Old 09-14-2013, 01:24 AM   #59
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You're MEXICAN!

....who knew about this?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:48 AM   #60
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Hahhaha! Sexual Predator? I guess so. A de-clawed, toothless predator.
Maybe, but if it's a sexual predator it's not the teeth or claws that need be missing!
Old 09-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #61
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*throws in some pink-cotton-candy bubble-bath*

Enjoy!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #62
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Aaaahhhhhh, nothing like a nice cotton candy polish to my tired ol' shady netherworld.

So. How's the candy tickling everyone else down there?
Old 09-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #63
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

it burns when I pee...
Old 09-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #64
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

more like the Jacuzpee
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:00 AM   #65
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Unless you're worried about sexual predators...

Attachment 110230

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 03-30-2014 at 02:09 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #66
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Is this a non cigar smoking jacuzzi?

You alow Ramen cyst ball water, and not allow smokers.

That's hardcore
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #67
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

This jacuzzi is now filled with sparkling pink champagne. Let THAT tickle your buttholes, peeps.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #68
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This jacuzzi is now filled with sparkling pink champagne. Let THAT tickle your buttholes, peeps.
Admit it, you just made the jacuzzi fall to the communists. If you know what I mean.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:00 PM   #69
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*throws a live octopus in the 'cuzzi*
Old 09-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #70
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Admit it, you just made the jacuzzi fall to the communists. If you know what I mean.
Don't be vulgar, forest beast. If I could produce champagne in such manner, I'd be elected president of France and never be "unoccupied" again.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #71
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Don't be vulgar, forest beast. If I could produce champagne in such manner, I'd be elected president of France and never be "unoccupied" again.
*rubs forehead frustratedly*
Old 09-23-2013, 12:18 AM   #72
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

All this talk of butthole tickling is making me squirm a little. I feel something, but I can't tell if it's a skin reaction to the concoction of potentially deleterious chemicals eating away at my flesh, or if it's someone's foot.

If it's the latter, I certainly don't not like it or anything.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:24 AM   #73
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
*throws a live octopus in the 'cuzzi*
It won't survive the night.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:45 AM   #74
fat9276

Last edited by fat9276; 01-27-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #75
Jaybear420
High Hirsuite Hunk

Jaybear420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJaybear420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Alright, I'm nekkid, and ready to have a soak....but it's cool if I'm not into having my butt stimulated....right?

....the hell is this octopus doing in here?
Jaybear420 is offline   Reply With Quote