Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
kendall

kendall has said some nice things
Default why so few ssbbws for ssbhms

Instead of suggesting my own theories do you people have any idea why there are so few erotically obese couples over 350 to 500 plus? The only attention i get is from thin ffas not to mention gays. I know the difference between fat and sexy and just fat. if i werent fat and sexy i wouldnt get even the attention i do.
out of a half dozen reasons im only going to give the most basic: slender, beefy, and fat are the 3 body types each with its own eroticism. being sexually aroused by fatness is publicly unacceptable and only desired covertly in this society. Thus the closet fas vastly outnumber the ones who would become very fat sexy couples knowing they would have a limited social circle, whereas its possible for a 'normal' fa/ffa can simply not mention their very fat lover/ spouse to those that are intolerant. This is obvious so: other reasons for so few ssbbcouples?
kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendall View Post
Instead of suggesting my own theories do you people have any idea why there are so few erotically obese couples over 350 to 500 plus? The only attention i get is from thin ffas not to mention gays. I know the difference between fat and sexy and just fat. if i werent fat and sexy i wouldnt get even the attention i do.
out of a half dozen reasons im only going to give the most basic: slender, beefy, and fat are the 3 body types each with its own eroticism. being sexually aroused by fatness is publicly unacceptable and only desired covertly in this society. Thus the closet fas vastly outnumber the ones who would become very fat sexy couples knowing they would have a limited social circle, whereas its possible for a 'normal' fa/ffa can simply not mention their very fat lover/ spouse to those that are intolerant. This is obvious so: other reasons for so few ssbbcouples?
I don't see few super sized couples at all. IMO, it's probably more common than a super-sized/thin pairing of either gender.

It's just...well nobody really makes a fuss or notices when two fat people hook up. There's no taboo; other fat people are who the mainstream media thinks fat people are "supposed" to date, you know, if fat people are allowed to date and have sexuality at all.

Besides that, it's also a numbers game. There's fewer super sized people period than there are moderately fat, average and thin people combined.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh there's probably a good dozen reasons.

Fat people not wanting to date other fat people on principle.
Fat people disliking their bodies, therefore not wanting to date someone with a body type they themselves feel uncomfortable with.
Fat person on fat person negative stereotyping.

I could go on, but I've already lost interest in what I'm ty
Old 09-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #4
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Or, more simply, that one's preferences don't necessarily correlate with one's own physique.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:29 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Or, more simply, that one's preferences don't necessarily correlate with one's own physique.
Exactly. I don't know why people would assume that you have to find partners that look like you attractive as a default.

There are probably few SSBHM/SSBBW couples because there are fewer super sized people out there than there are smaller people. Simple numbers thing.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:33 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think the correlation of one’s own body size and what body size one wants in a partner is at best weak. In other words, only a smallish minority of people are attracted to super-sized people, so it is pretty safe to assume that only a smallish minority of super-sized people will be attracted to other super-sized people, and in most cases they won’t be exclusively attracted to super-sized people. Given that super-sized people are themselves a fairly small minority of the population, you are multiplying together two small numbers to make a much smaller number—and that is just for the super-sized people who would be interested in a super-sized partner. But given how rare finding that combination in others is, many of them will end up with a non-super-sized partner, just due to who they meet.

So really, I don’t see this as any big surprise.

(and on a practical point, even if both partners enjoy being SS and like their partner that way, one may choose to stay somewhat smaller for practical reasons—i.e. one of them can easily enough pick things up off the floor, vacuum under the couch, and cut the lawn. )
Old 09-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #7
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

As Tad said practical reasons -- I've observed that when one partner is extremely large the other partner spends a lot of time and effort attending to the large one. If both partners are extremely large who's going to bring the car around so the large partner doesn't have to walk so far, who's going run that errand that entails going up several flights of stairs, who's going pick up the dropped pencil ...

Also, sex may be less than satisfying when both partners are extremely large.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Exactly. I don't know why people would assume that you have to find partners that look like you attractive as a default.

There are probably few SSBHM/SSBBW couples because there are fewer super sized people out there than there are smaller people. Simple numbers thing.
I agree, i would find BBW/SSBBW attractive no matter what size i am. I would still be the same person with the same attractions and likes and interest, i just would have a different body shape or smaller or whatever.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #9
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Oh there's probably a good dozen reasons.

Fat people not wanting to date other fat people on principle.
Fat people disliking their bodies, therefore not wanting to date someone with a body type they themselves feel uncomfortable with.
Fat person on fat person negative stereotyping.

I could go on, but I've already lost interest in what I'm ty
My ex subscribed to your first reason. Her logic being that she didn't want people to think she had to settle for a fat guy.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:49 PM   #10
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
My ex subscribed to your first reason. Her logic being that she didn't want people to think she had to settle for a fat guy.
Alot of people think fat people get with other fat people because "that's all they can get" it's messed up! my perferences never had anything to do with me being big myself, i just always was attracted to larger woman, even if i would be small or not. It wouldn't change. Alot of people think "o well that's all that person can get the fat person" fat people have standards too. So many people thought fat people had low standards or were desperate, the media potrayed it, even people in real life did.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:32 AM   #11
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Move to the upper midwest- you'll find lots of fat couples. Attend a state fair during the day- you'll be awash in them.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #12
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
Move to the upper midwest- you'll find lots of fat couples. Attend a state fair during the day- you'll be awash in them.
There are quite a few in Texas too from what i have seen.