Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics
Default Is It Sexy When A Man Cooks?

A girl I was dating years ago told me that she actually got turned on when she watched me cook. Do any of you ladies find a man who can cook to be sexy? If so, please explain.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I find it VERY sexy and desirable
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is very sexy. I love the idea of a man feeding me, from start to end. It has yet to happen but I'd love for it to happen. I married a guy who's afraid to boil water...
Old 09-17-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cooking, cleaning (the first pic I saw of a sweetie, was of him washing dishes and I broke out into a cold sweat, lol), moving heavy things....I can't explain it. It just thrills me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes it is so sexy! I love a man who will cook for me. I dont mind cooking at all but it is nice for a change when he will do it for me. I use to date a guy who did most of the cooking and when we broke it off that is what I missed the most LOL!
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #6
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't feel sexy. *making grilled cheese buck nekked*
Old 09-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #7
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I only want to make love to a man that can cook!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I find it smexy watching my man cook, yes! I don't know why but I just do!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:20 AM   #9
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with Lainey a Man who can cook, and does stuff around the house is sexy
Old 09-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #10
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes. And I'm not just saying that cuz I'm domesticated.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:01 PM   #11
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Interesting replies. I had a feeling some would agree but I admit, I didn't think it would be so one sided. Forget Valentines day then. Thanksgiving is where it's at.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #12
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I think a big part of why it's sexy is because it shows self sufficiency. A guy knowing how to cook, clean, iron etc. is obviously experienced at being an adult and isn't held up by the stereotype of "women's work."
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #13
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm glad the question wasn't phrased as "cook well."

I can cook, I'm just not very good at it!
Old 09-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I'm glad the question wasn't phrased as "cook well."

I can cook, I'm just not very good at it!

I remember when i was younger, i thought cooking was hard. It wasn'tas hard as i thought. I love cooking now and am a decent cook. But hey it's also in the genes! most all my family can cook, fry, and bake pretty well.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #15
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I find displays of competency in general extremely sexy, but it's a bonus when a man is competent in the kitchen. And it's not like you can't cook us dinner on Valentine's Day, by the way...or any old day for that matter. Cooking doesn't have to be a special occasion. We both have to eat everyday. Why not be culinarily good to each other all the time?

I like taking turns...
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:13 AM   #16
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchII View Post
Interesting replies. I had a feeling some would agree but I admit, I didn't think it would be so one sided. Forget Valentines day then. Thanksgiving is where it's at.
Romantic valetines dinner mean nothing to you? The idea of staying in on valentines day evening to have a romantic, home cooked meal with candles and the works and then just being able to go straight into showing your partner your appreciation... this is something that will appeal greatly to a lot of women, let me assure you!
Old 09-19-2013, 04:55 AM   #17
StretchII

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Romantic valetines dinner mean nothing to you? The idea of staying in on valentines day evening to have a romantic, home cooked meal with candles and the works and then just being able to go straight into showing your partner your appreciation... this is something that will appeal greatly to a lot of women, let me assure you!
I have nothing against making a Valentines Day spread but by comparison a Thanksgiving dinner is an all day thing. It's weird but I actually enjoy cooking. In fact, catch me in a good mood and I'll make you laugh while doing it.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:17 AM   #18
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchII View Post
I have nothing against making a Valentines Day spread but by comparison a Thanksgiving dinner is an all day thing. It's weird but I actually enjoy cooking. In fact, catch me in a good mood and I'll make you laugh while doing it.
Nothing weird about liking cooking! I like cooking certain things and me and my family always have a laugh and great time doing it! I can't say anything about thanksgiving as I am british and we don't have it over here!
Old 09-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #19
StretchII

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Nothing weird about liking cooking! I like cooking certain things and me and my family always have a laugh and great time doing it! I can't say anything about thanksgiving as I am british and we don't have it over here!
You folks have boxing day though. I think it's a great way to let out some of that aggression that gets stored up during the holidays.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #20
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I find displays of competency in general extremely sexy, but it's a bonus when a man is competent in the kitchen. And it's not like you can't cook us dinner on Valentine's Day, by the way...or any old day for that matter. Cooking doesn't have to be a special occasion. We both have to eat everyday. Why not be culinarily good to each other all the time?

I like taking turns...
I would be devestated to not be able to get to do any of the cooking but sharing it is great

and it is because they show they are a grown up but also that they are willing to step up and take care of the person they love that is the sexiest part about it.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #21
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not really. Now let him build things ... oh my yes indeed.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:29 AM   #22
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Is Louise turned on by my cooking?

I dislike the fact that a person can spend a great deal of time and work creating a culinary delight and then people go and eat the masterpiece.

As Louise knows, my idea of an elaborately cooked meal is one where I take and pour the stuff out of the can into a bowl before I eat it. On very special occasions I am even willing to put the bowl in the microwave and heat it up before I eat the food. One of my favorite recipes, though not enjoyed by Louise, consisting of taking a can of some sort of beef stew, throwing in some frozen peas and corn to increase the vitamin content, tossing in five or six anchovies for flavoring, a few mushrooms if I can find them, heating the whole culinary delight up to close to boiling, letting it cool for about five minutes and then enjoying my meal. I do not often do this because it takes so much time to do it.

I've never asked if Louise is turned on by watching me cook.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #23
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I have also been told its sexy when a guy cleans. True?
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #24
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
I have also been told its sexy when a guy cleans. True?
I can't speak for other ladies but I think so! Kinda makes me want to grab my man from behind and pounce on him!
Old 09-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #25
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So do you prefer that the housework be done in the nude??
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote