Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #26
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
So do you prefer that the housework be done in the nude??
Just watch where the bleach goes it could hurt
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #27
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
So do you prefer that the housework be done in the nude??
I think all house work should be done in a tiny apron with nothing on underneath.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #28
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I think all house work should be done in a tiny apron with nothing on underneath.
I could do that
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #29
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I second that thought
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #30
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Louise comments

I asked Louise if she found it sexy when I cooked. After she finished laughing she said, "No. I espically do not find it sexy when you are fixing yourself a peanutbutter, jelly, and sardine sandwich."

Lots of good nutrition in that sandwich.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #31
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
I dislike the fact that a person can spend a great deal of time and work creating a culinary delight and then people go and eat the masterpiece.

As Louise knows, my idea of an elaborately cooked meal is one where I take and pour the stuff out of the can into a bowl before I eat it. On very special occasions I am even willing to put the bowl in the microwave and heat it up before I eat the food. One of my favorite recipes, though not enjoyed by Louise, consisting of taking a can of some sort of beef stew, throwing in some frozen peas and corn to increase the vitamin content, tossing in five or six anchovies for flavoring, a few mushrooms if I can find them, heating the whole culinary delight up to close to boiling, letting it cool for about five minutes and then enjoying my meal. I do not often do this because it takes so much time to do it.

I've never asked if Louise is turned on by watching me cook.

Gotta admit though taking the time to prepare a meal alot of times is a great pay off. Majority of the time meals that take awhile to prepare taste so much better. But i also agree sometimes you just want a "quick" meal.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:59 AM   #32
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have to admit...when a guy is cooking a nice meal for me...I find it very sexy!!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:10 PM   #33
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can cook, but definitely not that well. Soooo yeah, I need to learn to cook better, it seems.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #34
DKnight00
Gamer

DKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot pics

Wow this is pretty one sided..... maybe I should post some vids/pics of me cooking ! haha !

But seriously I didn't know it was such a big thing, I knew about the lifting etc., but not cooking.
DKnight00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #35
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am seriously disturbed at the amount of men that can't cook that enjoy really fat women (400lbs+) lol

I'm single and hungry, gentlemen. lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #36
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was discussing cooking skillz with my son (who is a college sophomore ) and he said that he had the opportunity to cook for his current girlfriend. As I quizzed him on the experience, hoping I would hear of some trick or technique that he learned from me, what I got out of him was that he made cheeseburger hamburger helper.

I don't consider instant food cooking. I wonder if she laughed at him, or if he took pride in making glorified mac and cheese.

Is it more or less sexy if a man makes boiled pasta, as opposed to something like chicken malibu or planked salmon?
Old 10-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #37
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I was discussing cooking skillz with my son (who is a college sophomore ) and he said that he had the opportunity to cook for his current girlfriend. As I quizzed him on the experience, hoping I would hear of some trick or technique that he learned from me, what I got out of him was that he made cheeseburger hamburger helper.
You have to start somewhere. The hamburger helper of today may lead to the beef Wellington of tomorrow. (You might not want to bet the rent money on it, though)
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:47 AM   #38
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

My mother was a great cook and she always told me that I better get in the kitchen and watch because I'll want to know how to cook one day. I told her no way, I know how to make a sandwich and plan on marrying a man that cooks. I don't mind cooking but I'm not a natural at it either ... so yes a man that cooks is very sexy!
Old 10-21-2013, 05:40 AM   #39
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes and no. I grew up with six older brothers and all of them can cook. It seems a standard skill everyone with a pulse should have some degree of knowledge about to survive. If you can throw bacon and beans in a dutch oven it counts! I love and appreciate when a guy wants to cook for me and am kinda skeeved out when a guy can't cook. When a guy can't cook he's a bum.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:13 AM   #40
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default I like to cook!

I had my gf in TN and all her family in line for 2nd and 3rd helpings of my chili con carne!
I can turn my hand to quite a few other dishes too.

Don't ask me to make pastry though - my hands are too hot!

JW

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I am seriously disturbed at the amount of men that can't cook that enjoy really fat women (400lbs+) lol

Old 10-23-2013, 06:29 AM   #41
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have just got back from Canada and seeing my bf for the first time and he cooked most of the time I was there (mainly because it is his house and he wanted to!)! I can confirm that having somebody who can put meals together, even simple things, is a wonderful and desired skill!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #42
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

My husband does most of the cooking with dinner these days. I think it's a good thing that he has decided to help out but I don't think it's something I'd call sexy.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #43
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

I don't consider instant food cooking. I wonder if she laughed at him, or if he took pride in making glorified mac and cheese.

Is it more or less sexy if a man makes boiled pasta, as opposed to something like chicken malibu or planked salmon?

I LOVE Hamburger Helper! lol. There is alot you can do with Hamburger Helper, just got to get creative with it.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:17 AM   #44
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lots of supermarket items have recipes with pictures on the back. You could go into your local market, find something with a recipe on the back that you might like to eat, gather up all the ingredients listed and bring them home. Chances are the directions will be short, simple and sweet. In no time at all you'll have an impressive meal that will make you look like a genius. Don't even tell them it's made with corn flakes and cheez whiz.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #45
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honestly, it's not that I don't want to cook. Hell, I love watching cooking shows from time to time. And I'm always saving recipes I find.

It's just that I just get nervous whenever I try. The only thing I'm confident with making are scrambled eggs.

I guess I just need to man up and keep trying.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:27 AM   #46
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's a helpful site. http://www.recipekey.com/

Find Recipes based on the Ingredients in your Pantry.
Start by adding the items in your pantry below.
Narrow your search by meal type, cuisine, etc.
Customize your search to remove food allergies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Honestly, it's not that I don't want to cook. Hell, I love watching cooking shows from time to time. And I'm always saving recipes I find.

It's just that I just get nervous whenever I try. The only thing I'm confident with making are scrambled eggs.

I guess I just need to man up and keep trying.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:33 AM   #47
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Here's a helpful site. http://www.recipekey.com/

Find Recipes based on the Ingredients in your Pantry.
Start by adding the items in your pantry below.
Narrow your search by meal type, cuisine, etc.
Customize your search to remove food allergies.
I made an attempt to write a Java app that would do this same process of determining the recipes you can make using the ingredients you already have. The problem I ran into was the tedious data entry of every recipe. I eventually gave up. But I was sure that someonelse would come up with the same idea eventually.

ETA: I like the personal account feature, where it will save your pantry list ( you drag and drop pictures of food into your pantry.. nice interface).

Last edited by Fuzzy; 10-26-2013 at 07:39 AM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:30 AM   #48
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I cook because I love to cook. Now if someone thinks that is sexy then it is just the icing on the cake!
Old 10-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #49
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Cooking is great because it's like good romance... a little preparation, the right tools, a little talent, and knowing what to and what not to touch! LOL

I just perfected a combination that I made for my girlfriend this weekend, a double cheeseburger melt with hollandaise sauce As you can probably imagine it went over pretty well, and was a good chaser to the french toast with poached eggs for breakfast!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:16 AM   #50
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I am just disturbed at the amount of men who can't cook period regardless of their preference in women.