Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #51
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

I just got home from spending a nice weekend away. My friend cooked for me twice, and let me tell you it was very sexy! Not only is it sexy when a guy cooks, but when he actually knows how to cook! It was definitely a win-win situation.
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:02 AM   #52
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCGB View Post
I am just disturbed at the amount of men who can't cook period regardless of their preference in women.
It isn't just men these days, either. I've heard of more than one couple (sometimes with kids) who pretty much live off of pre-made meals that they only have to heat up in the micro-wave. Seems like a horrible lack of respect for what you eat, personally, but I guess not everyone cares about food to the degree that many of the people here do.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #53
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

nope i think it's sexy when a man is actually sexy. anybody can and should learn to do chores.

Last edited by superodalisque; 11-16-2013 at 06:21 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:00 AM   #54
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
nope i think it's sexy when a man is actually sexy. anybody can and should learn to do chores.
I never consider cooking a chore unless it's something like nuking a TV dinner or boiling a couple hot dogs. Then again, I wouldn't call that cooking either.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:02 AM   #55
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinctor100 View Post
Cooking is great because it's like good romance... a little preparation, the right tools, a little talent, and knowing what to and what not to touch! LOL

I just perfected a combination that I made for my girlfriend this weekend, a double cheeseburger melt with hollandaise sauce As you can probably imagine it went over pretty well, and was a good chaser to the french toast with poached eggs for breakfast!
Nothing wrong with spoiling the one you love.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #56
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchII View Post
I never consider cooking a chore unless it's something like nuking a TV dinner or boiling a couple hot dogs. Then again, I wouldn't call that cooking either.
i tend to think of it as a chore when you're living with someone etc... and it has to be done every night. occasional dating stuff is of course a somewhat different thing but on a daily basis i think of it as a chore. even though i like food i'm not a foodie and i don't want to spend lot of time thinking about what and when i'm going to eat. food isn't the most important thing in my life. i'd much rather have flowers good conversation and emotional closeness. so i never think of something as typical and as day today as food actually being sexy even when it is delicious and well or carefully prepared. i never have thought of it as being spoiled when an S/O makes a meal for me even though i appreciate it along with anything else they would do with me around the house. i just find the idea of a man cooking exceptional really weird and 1950s.

i don't eat pre-made stuff very much. it makes me feel yucky so i like to actually make cooked foods or salads and other raw stuff instead .

Last edited by superodalisque; 11-17-2013 at 03:16 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #57
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I feel like this thread could have just as easily been "do you think it's sexy when your man does your woman's work", which pushes my buttons.

Every competent adult should know how to cook, clean, do their laundry, balance finances, etc. -- all basic life skills.

For the record, I appreciate when my guy does anything for me, just as I would expect appreciation for what I do for him. Being considerate and doing for each other is a requirement in my definition of a relationship.

If a guy cooks me a meal, even if it's an awesome meal, it doesn't register as "sexy". How is it any sexier for a man to cook than a woman?

I do think it can be enjoyable to cook together, assuming both actually like cooking.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:54 PM   #58
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It can be enjoyable to cook together, depending on the size of one's kitchen. and the size of the chefs..
Old 11-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #59
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
It can be enjoyable to cook together, depending on the size of one's kitchen. and the size of the chefs..
Agreed! Though when the chefs are both hefty and the kitchen is small, it can be challenging (speaking from experience!).

To answer the original question, yes, it's very sexy when a man knows how to cook. Everyone should learn how to cook, but when a man truly enjoys cooking for me and serving me food? Awesome. Don't get me wrong, I love the traditional woman-in-the-kitchen role too (and I also enjoy cooking!).
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #60
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

My one attempt at sex with a man who cooks really well (for an amateur) was unfortunately a disaster.

We'd been good friends and cooking buddies for a while before we gave it a shot - didn't work at all. In theory it seemed like a great idea -in practice it was as bland and uninspiring as ready made mashed potatoes.

So that somehow put me off men who cook ....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #61
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
that is exactly how got my bum burnt last weekend lol *sniff sniff* something smells like ham...
Old 11-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #62
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

How bout cooking naked together in the kitchen? That can be sexy and dangerous.......No use of oil LOL
Then again.... I'm not sure how much cooking would actually get done...
Could make for an interesting cooking show...Just call it the "NAKED CHEF"!

Last edited by Dansinfool; 11-19-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Dansinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #63
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
How bout cooking naked together in the kitchen? That can be sexy and dangerous.......No use of oil LOL
Then again.... I'm not sure how much cooking would actually get done...
Could make for an interesting cooking show...Just call it the "NAKED CHEF"!
As long as you are a good cook, I'm willing to cook naked with you! xo
Old 11-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #64
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
That is going to require a tremendous amount of concentration

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #65
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Running out to take cooking lessons.... Does boiling water qualify here??
Old 11-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #66
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
That is going to require a tremendous amount of concentration
But can you cook Tony? That's all I need to concentrate on...lol!
Old 11-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #67
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Quote:
You gotta give me more than just boiling water...maybe some garlic shrimp?
Old 11-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #68
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hmmm.. while Danisfool is frantically running out to take cooking lessons...

I will speed up the process and order tasty Italian Food from Carmines - it's good to let someone else handle the food prep chores for now...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #69
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
But can you cook Tony? That's all I need to concentrate on...lol!
I love cooking also love finding great places to eat

Old 11-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #70
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Quote:

I will speed up the process and order tasty Italian Food from Carmines - it's good to let someone else handle the food prep chores for now...

So I guess instead of cooking naked...we'll be eating naked?
Old 11-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #71
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:

Old 11-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #72
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Yep!!!! sounds like a good plan ....

Old 11-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #73
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

LOL Tony...Now you have me thinking
Old 11-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #74
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
You gotta give me more than just boiling water...maybe some garlic shrimp?
Well I happen to have garlic in my frig. Now I need a net to go catch me some shrimp. Oh wait.... I need to steal a page from Tony and just buy the shrimp in a store.LOL
Old 11-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #75
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Wink

Quote:
LOL Tony...Now you have me thinking
Quote:

Hey guys...that's cheating! This thread is about how sexy it is when a man COOKS...not when he orders out!