Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #76
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ms Charlotte if you come to France I'll cook for you and you may well find it sexy
Old 11-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #77
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Ms Charlotte if you come to France I'll cook for you and you may well find it sexy
Really?! Well now that's a tempting invite...
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #78
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ms. Charlotte, I'm a lousy cook, but maybe we can find nourishment in some other way
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #79
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am good at desert decorating, you know, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, strategic placement of Hershey kisses, gumdrops, anything else
Old 11-21-2013, 06:31 AM   #80
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Ms. Charlotte, I'm a lousy cook, but maybe we can find nourishment in some other way
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I am good at desert decorating, you know, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, strategic placement of Hershey kisses, gumdrops, anything else
Dessert decorating could be a good thing...
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #81
bbwbud

Especially when we are hving each other for dessert!
Old 11-30-2013, 03:06 AM   #82
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think its very sexy when a man cooks! Just knowing he is preparing that food to feed me, and that it will fill me up and make me fatter is SUCH a turn on!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #83
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I think its very sexy when a man cooks! Just knowing he is preparing that food to feed me, and that it will fill me up and make me fatter is SUCH a turn on!
I like the way you think.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:25 AM   #84
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchII View Post
I like the way you think.
When me cook, they cook for their hubby but also for them, and sometimes they put on some weight too
Old 12-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #85
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

if a jerk can cook he is only a jerk who cooks
Old 12-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #86
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I just stumbled upon this thread and I'm pleased to admit that I'm a guy who can cook actual meals (not nuking something in the microwave) and I've loved doing it for years. I consider cooking an art form.

In fact, now that it's cold here in NY, I recently made homemade chili for my lady and chocolate chip cookies for dessert! It was my first time making chili...she wanted it, I decided to take a crack at it and it came out GREAT! Not too hot, not too bland...it was perfect.

After dinner, we snuggled on the couch, watched movies and ate cookies...which I made from SCRATCH. I thinking cooking for a woman is delightful.

Yes, a fine night indeed

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:14 AM   #87
azerty
Life is worth living

In French we sometimes say "cooking is the first point in a couple"
Old 12-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #88
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

It is sexy as F**K! LOL. Just knowing he's cooked all that food for ME is awesome! Tis why I can't date guys who can't cook. I mean, what girl does not like to be served every now and then by a guy who slaves away in the kitchen to stuff his lil fatty? And I don't mean cooking as adding an egg and water to cake mix or a bit of milk to mac and cheese from boxes. I mean COOK as in from SCRATCH! That's the way to my heart! Through my stomach!
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #89
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Not to boast, but I can also make a kick-ass HOMEMADE mac and cheese, too. I don't consider the stuff in the blue box to be "real" food. I'll be whipping up a batch of my mac and cheese in a few days for a Christmas party at work.

Plus I'll be making a sausage roll for a different Christmas party I'm going to...I actually have people asking me for it in November.

Yay for holiday eating!

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #90
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Babe, I'm making some real Texas style chili for you tonight. It takes over two hours of s-l-o-w cooking but it's definitely worth it.

So how do you suggest we pass the time between stirring the chili? Really? That sounds like a great idea but we only have two hours.

Dinner is almost ready.The heat is just enough to give you an excuse to have a cold beer with it. Or maybe you'd prefer champagne? This kitchen is getting damn hot. You don't mind if I take my shirt off, do you?

LATER: So what did you think? Was it good for you too? Oh yeah, forgot to mention, this stuff gives you terrible gas.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote