Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Dimensions Market Place

Old 09-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Origami Owl Fat Girl Discounts

Hey y'all, my best friend is selling origami owl lockets and i thought it would be a good idea to post on here and let y'all know she is selling them. I had never even heard of them until she started selling them and she gave me one for my birthday.

You can peruse her website but she's giving special fat girl discounts. so if y'all want to get a special fat girl discount then just say you saw the post on dims

Here's the website you so you can check out the lockets and chains. they have great chains that are pretty long. An example of the specials she's offering are 1) 6 charms for $20 2) buy one locket and get another 20% off and there are gift certificates available in any amount with a free charm included.

www.brandymapel.origamiowl.com

here's her email so you can email her for your discount

brandymapel@gmail.com

here is a pic of me in my locket she made mine with such cute personal charms that i couldn't help but love it. it's such a sweet, thoughtful and personal gift.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4382.2 (1).jpg (59.1 KB, 93 views)