Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-01-2005, 06:24 AM   #1
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Something for the girls!

Well we all know what a feeders ideal girl would look like; (fat teehee) but what sort of guys do you go for? Do you like them big and fat like you? Or fit and able to run around for you? What other aspect do you go for in looks?

I tend to like guys a lot taller than me (6'2 plus) thin to medium build, dark eyes and long hair just sends me over the edge!

x-posted to the main board too.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:28 AM   #2
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
Well we all know what a feeders ideal girl would look like; (fat teehee) but what sort of guys do you go for? Do you like them big and fat like you? Or fit and able to run around for you? What other aspect do you go for in looks?

I tend to like guys a lot taller than me (6'2 plus) thin to medium build, dark eyes and long hair just sends me over the edge!

x-posted to the main board too.
I definitely dig tall too for some reason. But that doesn't mean I am not up for checking out a really hot short guy.

I definitely dig guys that are skinny to average size. I often get slack from people in the fat community because I don't like fat men and I am a fat girl. But I don't think it is relevant what size I am, to decide what I find attractive. It's a to each his own type of world.

But I do think Stephen Everett, even though a big guy is totally cute

Gah I don't make any sense.... but give me Mark McGrath or Jude Law any darn day... woooo (mind spins)
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:33 AM   #3
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

My ideal guys

and

better one of brad here
Old 10-01-2005, 06:42 AM   #4
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Post Laying Down the Law

Since superskinny waif Kate Moss has entered rehab after bein' photographed tooting cocaine... her baby's supposed daddy has been granted custody... but the buzz is that the real babydaddy is Jude 'nannybopper' Law!!! This proves that men who are exactly average height are better boyfriends. Seriously the bias TOWARD tall men in the business world... almost all CEOs are over 6'... is not something to be encouraged...
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:44 AM   #5
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ahh.. pitter patter pitter patter....
Old 10-01-2005, 06:48 AM   #6
Emma
On Timeout

Who's that then?
Old 10-01-2005, 06:50 AM   #7
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Who's that then?
That's Mark McGrath, he is the lead singer of Sugar Ray. He is my #1 on my top 5 list. I definitely dig Mr. Pitt as well.. and Johnny Depp... he is my number 3
Old 10-01-2005, 06:54 AM   #8
Emma
On Timeout

Mr Johnny Depp is my number 1!! lol He's also my mums number one.. but he's mine.. all mine mwahaha
Old 10-01-2005, 06:56 AM   #9
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Mr Johnny Depp is my number 1!! lol He's also my mums number one.. but he's mine.. all mine mwahaha
He's definitely a hottie. Has that "soulful" thing I go for. I just actually watched a movie this week with him in it calld Neverland, have you seen it? If not, I recommend it. I thought it was really good.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:58 AM   #10
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I used to like very skinny men but my paradigm has shifted over the years. I find myself more attracted to a wider variety of body types. Will Sasso is adorable.

I still like the "English" type. Pale, sometimes, rosy cheeked with perfect aquiline noses. Ewan McGregor is quite delish(yeah, yeah he's Scottish). Clive Owen is sexy although he's a bit of that ugly-goodlooking thing about him.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:58 AM   #11
Emma
On Timeout

I've not seen it yet, I will definatly get around to seeing it. The last film I saw with him is was charlie and the chocolate factory, but I found that really disapointing.

He is truely the most beautiful man I've ever seen. His eyes, wow they're so deep I think I could lose myself for ever in them.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:00 AM   #12
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
I've not seen it yet, I will definatly get around to seeing it. The last film I saw with him is was charlie and the chocolate factory, but I found that really disapointing.

He is truely the most beautiful man I've ever seen. His eyes, wow they're so deep I think I could lose myself for ever in them.
Oh I liked Charlie and the CF... he didn't look all hot or anything so that maybe threw you off.

But damn if that new Violet scene wasn't ooo la la
Old 10-01-2005, 07:01 AM   #13
Emma
On Timeout

That was very impressive. Especially compared to the old one which just looked like they'd filled up her clothes with air.

Strangly, I even found him hot in that film ;-) let's boogie!
Old 10-01-2005, 07:03 AM   #14
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
That was very impressive. Especially compared to the old one which just looked like they'd filled up her clothes with air.

Strangly, I even found him hot in that film ;-) let's boogie!
I totally agree, I was a bit disappointed before the film that she was blonde because I always related to Miss Violet in some fashion and she had dark hair and resembled me as a kid... but anyhoo.. yeah it rocked.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:05 AM   #15
Emma
On Timeout

And the kid was a bit of a bitch LOL but they seemed to keep the rest of the charaters resembling the older ones. I don't know why they changed it. Heh you so need someone who's good at photoshop to put your face on her as she grows! That would rock!
Old 10-01-2005, 07:07 AM   #16
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Hehe.. I have actually had fans morph me onto photos of her in the past, I jsut don't have those pictures handy, but its been done a few times
Old 10-01-2005, 07:07 AM   #17
loves2laugh

loves2laugh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloves2laugh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink

hello ladies!
i love brown eyes. especially those deep dark soulful eyes. and tattoos- not the arm sleeves but nice spaced tattooed arms are so attractive. BUT no matter what the look- if you aren't a talker and have a sense of humor- i dont care how good you look, your attractiveness loses tremendous merit. i think because i grew up with rock and metal, the whole biker look is easy on the eyes.
that's my two cents!
ingrid
Old 10-01-2005, 07:09 AM   #18
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW
Hehe.. I have actually had fans morph me onto photos of her in the past, I jsut don't have those pictures handy, but its been done a few times
Oh and there I was thinking I'd come up with a good idea
Old 10-01-2005, 07:09 AM   #19
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous

BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep

Usually when asked what kind of guys I like my response is "nice guys".

I tend to date more tall, thin guys but that's not to say I wouldn't/haven't go/gone out with non tall, thin guys.
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:11 AM   #20
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2laugh
hello ladies!
i love brown eyes. especially those deep dark soulful eyes. and tattoos- not the arm sleeves but nice spaced tattooed arms are so attractive. BUT no matter what the look- if you aren't a talker and have a sense of humor- i dont care how good you look, your attractiveness loses tremendous merit. i think because i grew up with rock and metal, the whole biker look is easy on the eyes.
that's my two cents!
ingrid
Oh I adore tattoos, and rocker guys
Old 10-01-2005, 07:29 AM   #21
mxs
On Timeout

mxs has said some nice things
Default hey curvyem

Hey, how are u doing? i sent a pm, not sure if it worked though, bit new to this site. i emailed u ages ago with fatnats and we spoke abit but didn't hear from u again

i'm 6"1, medium build, not quite 6"2 but near enough for my money, hehe. i'm from england too, would be nice to hear from u again
mxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:59 AM   #22
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Red face

My preference is definitely for lean or average men. It began that way and after many years in the bbw community and getting some of the same flack Heather mentioned, I "expanded my horizons" and dated a man of size. Logistically, working with two bellies in the bedroom was sometimes complicated . I know where there's a will, there's a way and perhaps if he was a little more sane my will would've been stronger, but it just didn't work for me. Fast forward to today, me and my boyfriend couldn't fit together better. He is 6'2" and lean, a runner and I am 5'6" and.. uhhhh.. well, very fat. It is amazing. He is amazing. *sigh* Now if we can just work out the geographical challenges... lol

As far as lust-worthy celebrities go, Colin Firth, Joaquin Phoenix, and Jesse L. Martin stir things up a bit for me.

Laura
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 08:21 AM   #23
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Cool Mr. Gere still does it for me...

Mr. Gere still does it for me.

I love guys a bit older than me...
I don't care what he looks like, but he has to be intelligent and romantic enough to make my heart swoon.

I also love: Harrison Ford, and Victor Garber...

I don't mind dating guys my own age, as well.
(But I hardly ever get approached by someone my own age...)

~Allie
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 02:21 PM   #24
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking

I tend to go for tall, dark guys who are fit. That doesn't mean I don't find others attractive, it just depends on the guy.

As for famous people, I agree about Johnny Depp, Mark McGrath, etc and for older guys I'd have to say my current fave is Mark Harmon (guy from tv show NCIS) YUM YUM YUM
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 02:42 PM   #25
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The skinny on skinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW
I definitely dig guys that are skinny to average size.
I've asked this of a lot of gals, but they never give me an actual answer. What do you like about skinny guys? Anything that comes to mind would be appreciated.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote