Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-01-2005, 02:54 PM   #26
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Though, seriously, I'm more attracted to the mind rather than the body for a LTR, there are certain hotties of all sizes I like. My current FWB is 5'9 and 180, but this is My kinda guy

John Goodman
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 12:20 AM   #27
Nikki

Nikki has said some nice things
Talking What I Like About You......

Well, I'm a female fat admirer. I enjoy men with some meat on their bones. Now, it's not to say that I won't date guys of other body sizes and heights. I just prefer men with a belly and boobies that could fit my bra.
Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 12:22 AM   #28
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Gotta' tell ya' ladies.. this thread is a little disconcerting.. as a guy about ten or fifteen pounds shy of the big 300 hearing all the cute fat chicks saying they dig thin trim guys with chiseled good looks furthers my "holy crap I'll never find another girlfriend, will I" sentiment.

*weeps into keyboard*
Old 10-02-2005, 12:30 AM   #29
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost
I've asked this of a lot of gals, but they never give me an actual answer. What do you like about skinny guys? Anything that comes to mind would be appreciated.
I guess it is just aesthetic for me, I just find that a thin man lying next to me is such a contrast and it's good stuff for me. I can't explain quite why.

Guess it is one of those things why some like vanilla ice cream and some like strawberry etc

But whew... like someone like Jude Law.... skinny and yummy.

But when it comes to fat girls, I find women with curves and even more curves far more attractive. Maybe somewhere in my head I find fat feminine and lean masculine, shrug, don't really have a proper answer for you. Sorry
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 01:08 AM   #30
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Man
Gotta' tell ya' ladies.. this thread is a little disconcerting.. as a guy about ten or fifteen pounds shy of the big 300 hearing all the cute fat chicks saying they dig thin trim guys with chiseled good looks furthers my "holy crap I'll never find another girlfriend, will I" sentiment.

*weeps into keyboard*
Not to worry. We are out there. I have to say that I definitely prefer fat guys with a big belly. There can't possibly be only a couple of us around here. Maybe they're afraid to post against the majority.

And might I add. You are very cute, Fat Man. How are you single?
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 01:17 AM   #31
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's see..... what's my type - what's my type??

First and foremost he's gotta have a great sense of humor. If he can make ne laugh I'm putty in his hands.

He's gotta have some lines on his face and some grey in his hair - this shows experience in life and I find that very sexy.

Don't care if he's short or tall. I just happened to marry a tall man

He's got to (no exceptions) have a full thick beard. (that's just my thing)

Hair color - don't care - Eye color - don't care.

And I like a man with some meat on his bones. I like to have something to hold onto too!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:53 AM   #32
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thin vs. Fat

Quote:
I've asked this of a lot of gals, but they never give me an actual answer. What do you like about skinny guys? Anything that comes to mind would be appreciated.

I think I answered in my post, but I just fit together better with a thin man.

This might be one for the psyhcologists out there, but I still struggle with issues of acceptance of my own fat body. When I had a fat partner, our intimate moments with bellies pressed together only served as a negative reminder of how fat each of us was and it was a major turn-off for me. Strange thing is, my FA boyfriend can make me totally aware of every inch of my body and his admiration of it makes me feel good about it too. Perhaps if my fat ex-boyfriend was an FA it would've made a difference?

Laura

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:55 AM   #33
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Speaking as a heterosexual man, if I had to kiss a guy, I'd like it to be Johnny Depp. He lives in France, so I can do that cheek thing the French do.

Then I can giggle about it and tell all my girl friends how I kissed Johnny Depp and it was so DREAMY!!!

Er, um, what I meant to say, was... oh, forget it. Just let my freak flag fly...
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:45 AM   #34
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, FatMan.... not to worry at all, there are PLENTY of girls out there who like the big guys, Heather and I know a couple personally... so there is no worry about that.

And also, keep in mind the girls here are naming rock and movie stars... it's just like any board all over the internet where the guys are all naming the hot chicks they'd like to "do"... If I spent all day there, and let myself think those are the only people in the world, I'd feel pretty shitty at the end of the day.

But truth is, there is THIS board, and others like it, that let me know there are a million other people out there, and some of them dig chicks like me.

So, don't focus on the perceived slight against the big boys, and just KNOW for certain that there are plenty of girls out there who are very warm for your form.

Old 10-02-2005, 09:50 AM   #35
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hmm, not sure I can answer that either, sort of like when I ask an FA for a solid reason, but I can give you things I find sexy... maybe that will help?

I like long, lean arms.... HOT as hell. I like seeing a collar bone and that little indent on each side of the neck, I LOVE the indent along the spine on a guys back, especially lower back.

They probably sound stupid, but I really think it's things that I enjoy that I don't have... it's really a base level of opposites attract, in my case.

Old 10-02-2005, 09:56 AM   #36
BigCutieMelonie
Rosi

BigCutieMelonie can now change their title
Wink Men Men Men, I just love MEN period

In general physically I prefer tall, thin to thick men. As for Ďtypeí I go though phases, my favorite type is someone with a little rough exterior but a big softy at heart. Shaved heads, goatee and tatts (no too many) always work for me. But there have been plenty of men that are not that Ďtypeí that get my attention.

What I like about thin men? They seem to Ďfití better lolÖ But seriously besides a nice smile the two favorite parts on a man are the section of the stomach just a bit below the pants line and the dimples just above the bum.

Some of my all time favorites are:
Buff Bagwell a little too muscular but still HOT
Jason Statham A little older then I usually like him, but still sexy as hell
LL Cool J What a smile
Colin Farrell all around cutie
Mike Valley grrrrrrrr
BigCutieMelonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 01:00 PM   #37
Catie
On Timeout

Catie has said some nice things
Default Like Bad Boys

I've dated mostly thin to average build men. I have never been approached by a big or fat man. Height is also not an issue. I like bad boys. Something about Colin Farrell..woohooo. My husband has that bad boy image and he is thick with broad shoulders. Alhough I have fattened him up a bit . I do like the choices posted.

Catie
Catie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 04:32 PM   #38
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl
Not to worry. We are out there. I have to say that I definitely prefer fat guys with a big belly. There can't possibly be only a couple of us around here. Maybe they're afraid to post against the majority.

And might I add. You are very cute, Fat Man. How are you single?
Well, I've never been the ladies favorite.. I've always been the buddy, the one that's a shoulder to lean on when their "jerk" boyfriend is acting his namesake.. "gosh Evan I wish I could find a guy like you".. duh. I'm the nice funny fat guy.. that's what I've always been since I was a kid. Because of that I've had one girlfriend (and she was a bit of a manipulative.. well, you know) Sooo.. yeah, search me why I'm still single, successful handsome son of a gun like me.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:45 PM   #39
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

To all the bbws that like thin guys with long hair. You rock!!

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 06:41 PM   #40
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

i'm not thin, but i'm not fat.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:21 AM   #41
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Sorry ladies ...

Johnny and I got ink a long time ago. We keep our relationship secret from our partners, but our kentucky bond is just too strong.

While I have always loved Johnny and my boyfriend is kind enough to let me swoon over him, my real celebrity crush was on Colin Firth. I don't have a type, but he and the bf sort of look alike, so I guess it worked out.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:03 AM   #42
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jamie, I love that. I promise, I won't tell anyone and it will just be our little secret. Well, ours and the thousands of people who read it... Another one here who has a major crush on Johnny Depp.

Bizarre. I know I answered this but don't see my post. Here we go again, I guess.

I like macho men in films, but in real life, I like a man whos is strong emotionally but also accessible, and not actually a testosterone infused 'macho' man.

Physically, I love a nice smile, eyes that sparkle with intelligence and humor, and a goatee never hurts -- I love those. Proportionate legs with large thighs are lovely. It is nice to have someone who is able to do the things I cannot do, physically, but to me fatness or thinness is secondary to many other considerations (though I *do* like at least a little belly to lay my head on, but it's not an absolute requirement).

Articulate men who can make me laugh get me hot. I'm very affectionate and also love a really good kisser, and someone who likes to neck as much as I do, who enjoys just luxuriating in each other -- holding, kissing, etc, without just wanting to just jump right to it, if ya know what I mean. I like someone who will tell me his feelings (who isn't afraid of being 'mushy'), but who will also tell me if I've done something to hurt his feelings, and ways in which he is unhappy, etc. Things cannot be improved if the other person doesn't know, and holding onto things only builds resentment in the long term.

I want to know, through words and deeds that he would walk through fire or move Heaven and Earth for me, just as I would for him. Someone who is romantic and who does little romantic things for me wins my heart. I love to receive flowers, too. When I was in Montreal visiting my Love this May, he took me to Quebec City (the most beautiful, romantic city I've ever seen). There were tons of lilac bushes all over the place, and I told him how much I love lilacs, that the smell is my favorite, and that they remind me of my childhood in NY. A day or so after we returned home, he came home from work with some lilacs he picked for me, put them in a little vase and presented them to me. I love my darling Biggie for that (and for many other things, too).

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 10-03-2005 at 09:08 AM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:05 AM   #43
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up Add me to the FFA list too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Man
Well, I've never been the ladies favorite.. I've always been the buddy, the one that's a shoulder to lean on when their "jerk" boyfriend is acting his namesake.. "gosh Evan I wish I could find a guy like you".. duh. I'm the nice funny fat guy.. that's what I've always been since I was a kid. Because of that I've had one girlfriend (and she was a bit of a manipulative.. well, you know) Sooo.. yeah, search me why I'm still single, successful handsome son of a gun like me.
I've dated lots of different types. My biggest turn on is self confidence and a sense of humor but visually I prefer bigger guys - always have. Most times I can't find one though. The only ones who show interest in me are usually much shorter or way too thin for me. It's probably just as shallow as someone who only likes thin guys one might argue. I know Everybody Loves Raymond but I prefer The King of Queens!
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:32 PM   #44
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I go totally gaga over average to thin sized guys with really great arms, beautiful skin and a killer smile.

I'm also a sucker for the tall, gaunt, big nosed guys with dark hair and glasses. Think Adrien Brody-esque.

Last edited by Ivy; 10-04-2005 at 01:15 PM.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:37 PM   #45
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

I like them skinny, and with attitude
Attached Images
File Type: jpg us crop.jpg (25.7 KB, 260 views)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 10-07-2005 at 12:32 AM. Reason: signature removed per rules posted on paysite board
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:54 PM   #46
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinuptami
I like them skinny, and with attitude
Awww Tami and Jack! I miss you guys! <3

Last edited by AnnMarie; 10-07-2005 at 12:32 AM. Reason: signature removed per rules posted on paysite board
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:14 PM   #47
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
Awww Tami and Jack! I miss you guys! <3
We miss you too!!! <3

pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 08:04 AM   #48
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default My kind of guy

I love broad shouldered, thick legged men with a nice sized belly. I've always loved big guys.

I so loved Will Sasso in his heavier days and now. The guy I'm dating really reminds me a lot of of Will. And he's funny to boot.

My problem with liking big guys has been that the big guys I would get together with wouldn't or couldn't get used to the fact that I found them sexy. It was the lack of confidence that would end up being the cause for a split.

Other celebs besides Will Sasso that I find attractive, would be Chris from Bowling for Soup, and of course Lost's Jorge Garcia...he made me want to watch TV again!
BLUEeyedBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 01:53 PM   #49
Stormy

Stormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticed
Default I donít have a physical type

Iíve never seen a guy I knew nothing else about and thought he was hot -- male porn is wasted on me. Itís always some aspect of their personality that gets me interested, and after that I can find a broad range of appearances attractive. The main characteristic shared by people Iíve dated is alcoholism. Consumption of alcohol turns me on like with food and I used to drink a lot and met guys mostly at bars and parties and wanted to be with people who drank but sex isnít enough; if Iím going to be involved with someone now I want it to be deeper and itís impossible to have an intellectual conversation with someone who is drunk. So for the last few years Iíve been meeting guys online and seeking those who appeal to me for other reasons and while the caliber of people I have gotten to know this way has improved I still seem to gravitate towards drunks somehow even when it is not apparent at first. Between that and the trail of empties I see beside the roads when I walk my dogs Iím starting to wonder if every American male is an alcoholic. Iím glad Iím happy single.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 02:50 PM   #50
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a Ewan McGregor fetish. I'm not really sure why, but man does he ever drive me crazy. I think it's the smile and the eyes. I have to agree about Johnny Depp, too, though... purr.

I prefer men that are 5'10"+ but as long as they're taller than I am, it doesn't matter too much to me. I also prefer dark hair, but I've rarely ended up with anyone who actually had dark hair.. as for weight, it doesn't much matter - I've known guys of all sizes, from fat to skinny, that I thought were attractive. Personality's the biggest thing to me, I guess.
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote