Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up Yo I Like Older Women and I'm Gonna Talk About It In This Thread

Here are three reasons I like older women in a convenient list format:

1: They usually have their shit together.
This isn't to say that younger people can't have their lives together, but generally the older someone is, the more well established they are in life. Nothing is sexier than someone who is experienced at being an adult and has their lives worked out.

2: They have a different outlook on life than people from my generation.
I know how my generation views the world. I'm a member of that generation. To me, meeting someone who grew up in a different time and therefore has a different view on how the world works and the general state of society currently means more interesting conversations and getting a better perspective on everything around me.

3: I find them more attractive physically.
I can't explain this one as easily as the first two points. You'll just have to take my word for it that older women look better in my eyes. Again, that doesn't mean girls my age or younger can't look great. I just like older women physically better than them.

So yeah that's my thinly veiled wink at the older women on Dims. Are there any other guys on here who feel the same way?
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm a lot older than you, and concur that while women of all ages (and shapes) can be beautiful, there is something about older (and rounder) women that I find incredibly hot.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

It's not so much about finding them hotter for me as it is enjoying being around them more than other women. Although, yes, older women are definitely hot.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #4
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have always been attracted to older woman. They are more comfortable with themselves and i find that highly attractive always did. Women like Helen Mirren and Emma Thompson are so beautiful me. I always found older woman attractive. As you listed are some of the reasons i find them attractive. I like how they are more comfortable with themselves and there bodies i find that very attractive. They know what they want and are comfortable with themselves, and that is hot! lol. And an older BBW all the better!
Old 09-26-2013, 02:08 PM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm, there is nothing wrong with just coming out and saying you are attracted to older ladies full stop fellas. It is the same as not needing to explain why you are attracted to big ladies or blonds or people with trees growing out of their forehead or whatever.

I disagree that older women are more likely to be comfortable with themselves though. I don't think age matters at all in that, at least not from the women I know.

I know that I tend to find slightly older men attractive, I don't know why, there is no real explanation for it. I just am. *shrugs*
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #6
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Hmmm, there is nothing wrong with just coming out and saying you are attracted to older ladies full stop fellas. It is the same as not needing to explain why you are attracted to big ladies or blonds or people with trees growing out of their forehead or whatever.

I disagree that older women are more likely to be comfortable with themselves though. I don't think age matters at all in that, at least not from the women I know.

I know that I tend to find slightly older men attractive, I don't know why, there is no real explanation for it. I just am. *shrugs*

I do think age does bring mandatory experience in life though for most folks. And most people will have found there selfs once they reach a certain age. Not all but most. I am 27 and think i pretty much know myself now, like my perferences and likes, dislikes, things like that. But it can all depend on the person and what experiences they have had and things like that too yes.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
I do think age does bring mandatory experience in life though for most folks. And most people will have found there selfs once they reach a certain age. Not all but most. I am 27 and think i pretty much know myself now, like my perferences and likes, dislikes, things like that. But it can all depend on the person and what experiences they have had and things like that too yes.
Well in terms of self confidence and understanding ones self I am close to two women in their fifties, one of whom has both and the other has neither, one lady in her forties who was neither, one lady in her thirties who has neither and four ladies in their twenties who have both. I know, not a huge sample size but from my experience of people that I am close to there doesn't seem to be a strong correlation between age and emotional/mental maturity at all once you become an adult. Some of the most childish, insecure and manipulative people I have ever met have been a great deal older than me. I am not trying to imply that younger women are less like this or that older women can't be badass and awesome (as pretty much every woman on this forum is, regardless of age!) just that I don't see a strong connection between age and maturity/self understanding. I guess we all have different experiences and observations though, which is fair enough. I will admit that the older ladies I am close to are ones that I am close to through necessity rather than choice where as most of the younger ones are people I have actually chosen to be around, which might be a huge confounding variable in my experiences.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Well in terms of self confidence and understanding ones self I am close to two women in their fifties, one of whom has both and the other has neither, one lady in her forties who was neither, one lady in her thirties who has neither and four ladies in their twenties who have both. I know, not a huge sample size but from my experience of people that I am close to there doesn't seem to be a strong correlation between age and emotional/mental maturity at all once you become an adult. Some of the most childish, insecure and manipulative people I have ever met have been a great deal older than me. I am not trying to imply that younger women are less like this or that older women can't be badass and awesome (as pretty much every woman on this forum is, regardless of age!) just that I don't see a strong connection between age and maturity/self understanding. I guess we all have different experiences and observations though, which is fair enough. I will admit that the older ladies I am close to are ones that I am close to through necessity rather than choice where as most of the younger ones are people I have actually chosen to be around, which might be a huge confounding variable in my experiences.

I actually agree with you. There are some pety immature older people out there, then there is also some younger way more mature people out there too.

So i do know what you mean sometimes age doesn't bring out all of that then sometimes it does, i was just saying i do think certain things do come with age though and just by like being in the world you know like just living and things since by just living in general you are going to experience things and experience life and that alone can make you more mature and learn about yourself and things like that.

I know even at 27 alot of things i have come to realize i know has came with me being older and age. Things like learning about yourself i do think things like that comes with age and being or getting older. I know one can be lost or not know themselves really at any age, and that is true. But being older does bring some realisation to some certain things i think.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:44 AM   #9
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

So... This is more of a "woe is me" post. Lol.

I generally like older men. Like, a minimum 10 year age difference. I've always been that way and my family and friends have never had an issue with it. My mother knew it ever since I was really young. I was 4 or 5 and crushing on high school seniors and never crushed on anyone my age in elementary school.

These days, though, I like guys ranging from 18 to 45. Wild age differences and so not like me. BUT... I've found that pretty much every guy I've come to like that's near my age all happen to like older women!

Is it maturity setting in? I can see a link because I like older men, they like older women, yet we happen to be the same age. Strange...

So yeah... There is my "woe is me" dilemma. When I try to date my age, all the guys I gravitate towards are only interested in older women. Sigh.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #10
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'd like to preface this by saying that I think there is nothing wrong with having an age preference but I think it's interesting to think of stigmas associated. For example, if someone was to say that they were attracted to younger women (I'm talking 18 -24) and not older women. There would be a lot of people who would argue that they're superficial or immature or not man enough for an older woman. Even if their reasons were things like, a bright outlook on life, more active/outgoing, etc. It's interesting to think about it from both sides.

I for one, am quite young, 24, and I'm married and am extremely mature, confident and in control of my life. And honestly most of the people I surround myself with are the same way. What I'm getting at is that older and younger people can and do posses a whole spectrum of different personality traits and they are in no way exclusive of any age range.

Physically though, I think anyone is entitled to be attracted to whomever they like as long as it's not damaging to the person physically or emotionally.
BigCutieLaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #11
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
So... This is more of a "woe is me" post. Lol.

I generally like older men. Like, a minimum 10 year age difference. I've always been that way and my family and friends have never had an issue with it. My mother knew it ever since I was really young. I was 4 or 5 and crushing on high school seniors and never crushed on anyone my age in elementary school.

These days, though, I like guys ranging from 18 to 45. Wild age differences and so not like me. BUT... I've found that pretty much every guy I've come to like that's near my age all happen to like older women!

Is it maturity setting in? I can see a link because I like older men, they like older women, yet we happen to be the same age. Strange...

So yeah... There is my "woe is me" dilemma. When I try to date my age, all the guys I gravitate towards are only interested in older women. Sigh.

I always did like older women even early on. Even when i was a teenager. I do like women and or around my age too don't get me wrong, but also love an older woman as well.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #12
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post
I'd like to preface this by saying that I think there is nothing wrong with having an age preference but I think it's interesting to think of stigmas associated. For example, if someone was to say that they were attracted to younger women (I'm talking 18 -24) and not older women. There would be a lot of people who would argue that they're superficial or immature or not man enough for an older woman. Even if their reasons were things like, a bright outlook on life, more active/outgoing, etc. It's interesting to think about it from both sides.

I for one, am quite young, 24, and I'm married and am extremely mature, confident and in control of my life. And honestly most of the people I surround myself with are the same way. What I'm getting at is that older and younger people can and do posses a whole spectrum of different personality traits and they are in no way exclusive of any age range.

Physically though, I think anyone is entitled to be attracted to whomever they like as long as it's not damaging to the person physically or emotionally.

I agree. Sometimes it's neat to see the older/younger contrast in that sense. But i usually hit it off with older people too cause i have an old soul. I like alot of older things. When i can hold my own in a conversation about things like old actors and silent film and older music people are like shocked sometimes haha lol. I think as long as it's legal and it is a mutual attraction and agreement then why not you know? But i also can say a downside is that sometimes being different age ranges can make you clash with the person about some things. One of my ex's who was alot older then me sometimes we clashed i knew because of growing up in different eras and being different ages.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:35 AM   #13
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a particular infatuation with older women, especially if they like younger dudes.

I think this might go back to having crushes on teachers as a youngin'.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #14
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post

In my experience it's generally seen as normal for a guy to be into younger women and not older. Men seem to view younger women as trophies, or connecting to one as a way of feeling younger themselves. After all, if an eighteen year old wants my thirty year old ass then obviously I am still cool and hip, right?

Yet being interested in older women? I don't really know what the social view of men who like women to be older is. Other than some people find it strange. One time I was seeing a forty year old and my family found it very odd and didn't understand why I wouldn't look for someone closer to my age. When I was dating someone much younger than me they didn't even bat an eye.

And you're right, people of different ages do display a spectrum of personalities and maturities. I'm speaking in blanket statements when I say younger people typically aren't as well established as older people. I'm thirty and I'm still working on being an adult myself.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #15
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Here are three reasons I like older women in a convenient list format:

1: They usually have their shit together.
This isn't to say that younger people can't have their lives together, but generally the older someone is, the more well established they are in life. Nothing is sexier than someone who is experienced at being an adult and has their lives worked out.

2: They have a different outlook on life than people from my generation.
I know how my generation views the world. I'm a member of that generation. To me, meeting someone who grew up in a different time and therefore has a different view on how the world works and the general state of society currently means more interesting conversations and getting a better perspective on everything around me.

3: I find them more attractive physically.
I can't explain this one as easily as the first two points. You'll just have to take my word for it that older women look better in my eyes. Again, that doesn't mean girls my age or younger can't look great. I just like older women physically better than them.

So yeah that's my thinly veiled wink at the older women on Dims. Are there any other guys on here who feel the same way?
As far as your first reason, unfortunately I can't claim that to be true of me. I'm still a major work in progress. I love reasons two and three though.

I have been finding myself in this type of situation alot recently. I'm still confused as to how I feel about being involved with a younger man. I DON'T like the idea that some of the younger men that have approached me seem to think ALL I would want from them is sex. It offends me. I don't think that way about people. A person has to reach me mentally before I ever think of them in a physical way. And truthfully, I might be older chronologically but I've lived a very sheltered life until fairly recently, following a very strict list of rules about things. So I might be older in years, but my dating experience is much more in line with that of a teenager. That's just my two cents.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:12 PM   #16
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

I imagine that being involved with a much younger man is a bit of a culture shock, too. Even just ten years difference can have a profound effect on their worldview as compared to your own.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #17
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
In my experience it's generally seen as normal for a guy to be into younger women and not older. Men seem to view younger women as trophies, or connecting to one as a way of feeling younger themselves. After all, if an eighteen year old wants my thirty year old ass then obviously I am still cool and hip, right?

Yet being interested in older women? I don't really know what the social view of men who like women to be older is. Other than some people find it strange. One time I was seeing a forty year old and my family found it very odd and didn't understand why I wouldn't look for someone closer to my age. When I was dating someone much younger than me they didn't even bat an eye.

And you're right, people of different ages do display a spectrum of personalities and maturities. I'm speaking in blanket statements when I say younger people typically aren't as well established as older people. I'm thirty and I'm still working on being an adult myself.

Also alot of younger women get with older guys because they have father issues. Not saying all of them do, just notice quite a few do. Granted some women do just like older man for other reasons. Then people always think if a younger women is with a older guy he must have money or something, and he is taking care of her, which sometimes is true.

Then sometimes people really do like older people more becaure there more mature and more grounded in alot of ways i know those are some of the many reasons i do.

I can agree about the trophies thing. And we definitly all have are reasons for being attracted to what we are attracted to. When i was dating my older ex, i know people were like wtf and we did get looks. But it was all good. Sometimes people don't know how to handle things if it's not a society norm. That's what the mid-life crisis is too haha. As you say they want to feel younger themselves in that sense alot of the time and i can agree.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #18
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
As far as your first reason, unfortunately I can't claim that to be true of me. I'm still a major work in progress. I love reasons two and three though.

I have been finding myself in this type of situation alot recently. I'm still confused as to how I feel about being involved with a younger man. I DON'T like the idea that some of the younger men that have approached me seem to think ALL I would want from them is sex. It offends me. I don't think that way about people. A person has to reach me mentally before I ever think of them in a physical way. And truthfully, I might be older chronologically but I've lived a very sheltered life until fairly recently, following a very strict list of rules about things. So I might be older in years, but my dating experience is much more in line with that of a teenager. That's just my two cents.

And i also think alot of guys think older women as more "desperate" or something which is not true and not right. People often times think that about bigger woman too. And alot of the times i think those guys think like they would be doing the woman a "favor" or something to be with a younger guy. It's messed up
Old 09-30-2013, 04:48 PM   #19
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I didn't read the whole thread, but I always find it interesting knowing people's preferences. We all have them. The best part is knowing there are so many different ones out there. It's magical when you find someone that matches yours.

BTW, Miskatonic.....I'm older than you. LOL

Here is my favorite comedian talking about liking older women. (Warning: Lots of bad words!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fLLR...dr7IVNS-AlbaOQ

"The power of the pot!"
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #20
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
I didn't read the whole thread, but I always find it interesting knowing people's preferences. We all have them. The best part is knowing there are so many different ones out there. It's magical when you find someone that matches yours.

BTW, Miskatonic.....I'm older than you. LOL

Here is my favorite comedian talking about liking older women. (Warning: Lots of bad words!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fLLR...dr7IVNS-AlbaOQ

"The power of the pot!"
Hmmm yes, so you are!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #21
winotggirl

winotggirl has said some nice things

Agreed.

It's too bad that many of the hottest BBW porn stars retired when they got older (like Brie Brown, god I'd love to pay for some fresh HD content from her).

Asshley and Carrie(land) are finally reaching their late-30s almost-40s, so we have that. There is a 40-something redhead on BigCuties.com who is also stunning.

I'm exactly 40. It took me a long time to appreciate older women. It's strange how your tastes shift with your own age.
winotggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #22
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There are some super hot 40+ ers on the paysites. There the lovely Charlotte fantasy, Redhotfatgirl and may who appear on her sites. Cat is over 40, and I'm sure I'm forgetting many other grownup hotties.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:17 AM   #23
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always been attracted to women who have their life in order, know what they want, and are "powerful." This tends to normally be older women, but isn't necessarily only older women. There's always a few younger women who also have their shit together.

I had this really weird emotional affair with my piano teacher when I was in college. I think about it a lot, and I just really enjoyed the dynamic. I'd stay late playing piano, she'd invite me over to her place and we'd have wine and talk for hours about 42, and anything else that came up. It was nice, at that age, to have someone that I could talk to about dreams and aspirations and get some good honest feedback from someone who was versed in travel and academics. It went a lot further than wine and talk, but it was just a really good time.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:28 PM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I was younger LovesBHM called me "The Milfhunter" because I was always with women 10-20 years older than me, but it wasn't because I preferred older women so to speak.

I don't know how it was for everyone else but I first started getting heavily involved in bbw/fa events when I was 21 years old. A lot of people who were (and still are) attending these events at the time were in their early to late 30's-early 40's. It was a gift and a curse at the same time because while I was getting a crash course in what the real world was like, I was being forced to act with a certain maturity that I didn't have yet. Still, the point was my selection (at the time) was limited because that's all I had to work with.

A lot of that has to do with self confidence. I don't have time to explain as I have to go back to work but when I was in my early 20's I found it quite annoying how other people my ages would change their minds at the snap of the finger about what they liked and didn't like.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:30 AM   #25
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I tend to like younger male types and older female types.

I haven't really given a whole lot of thought as to why; it just is.