Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-09-2014, 03:12 AM   #76
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydog7 View Post
You look fantastic, I think 500 would be a great goal for you. You are gorgeous, and will be so sexy bigger. Can't wait for new pic and measurements and weight.
Hehe thanks you :3 I am not planning on doing measurements a lot since I'd like them to be more of a big deal when I feel like I've gained a lot or went up sizes But I plan on weighing in maybe tomorrow or so. I have gained a TON of lower back/butt fat!!!! so exciting!
Oh, and I went to Lane Bryant and got an awesome new bra. While I was there the lady came in to help me and was like "whoa what size is that?" It was a 44DD (which I knew I needed a bigger chest size in for sure) and she said I should be wearing more like a 46F
Needless to say I fell in love with one with limited sizes so I got a 46DDD and a bra extender xD
Woo for finding out my boobs are much bigger than I realized xD
Old 02-09-2014, 03:23 AM   #77
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellent21 View Post
You look superb! I love it when a girl wants to gain: It's the best type of gaining IMHO.
Just out of curiousity, what made you want to gain? Not that there's anything wrong with it!
Thanks! To be honest I wanted to gain because of my fiancÚ I know that most people on here view it as a bad thing to gain FOR someone, but it's the truth for me! He had told me years before that he loved big curvy girls and that I shouldn't ever try to diet or be afraid of my size. Well at the time I lived with my parents (a very not fat friendly bunch of people, and I had spent my life being lectured on my size and why I should and shouldn't do. It wreaked havoc on my self esteem) so I did continue to fall on and off crash diets. Sometimes I cared and sometimes I didn't. I was a major binge eater. I still gained weight steadily over the years, then moved in with him. I gained weight much more quickly at that point because he loved to spoil me with yummy food xD
Away from all the negativity and into the southern food my perspective changed a lot and I stopped feeling like I wasn't enough if I was fat. Fast fwd to like August and my fiancÚ (all embarrassed and whatnot) told me he would really love to see me fatter if I wanted to. It got the ball rolling (hehe my sister calls me her little ball because I'm so round xD) and I have gotten really into it!
I never would have thought I would be were I am today. I lovee love love my fat and growing softness. I have became way more aware of things I didn't know about myself and am realizing I love being me and embracing the love affair I've always had with food and my lack of desire to do sports or much physical stuff.

So yeah xD My fiancÚ got me going but my instinct took over from there. :3
Old 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM   #78
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Weighed in today! 307.8 (weird how that .8 is still there xD)
5lbs up ^.^ on a good start to hitting year goal.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:21 AM   #79
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

And here is a pic I took while bra shopping

Old 02-25-2014, 04:08 AM   #80
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post

G'day . i have been soooo looking forward to your next update . love the pic very hot! your doing very well with your gain
been increasing the amount you eat day to day? (sorry for the question, couldn't help asking)
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 09:04 AM   #81
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Hello!

Haven┤t been that present over here in months so nice to meet you, fat beautiful lady!

All the best,

Chris
Old 02-26-2014, 03:26 AM   #82
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
G'day . i have been soooo looking forward to your next update . love the pic very hot! your doing very well with your gain
been increasing the amount you eat day to day? (sorry for the question, couldn't help asking)
Thanks Hun! ^.^
I have definitely been eating more on a daily basis. I actually had a proud fatty moment a couple weeks ago when my fiancÚ brought me home a 20 piece nuggets, large fry, and a large coke (all for me only ofc ) In the past when I have had that same meal I will eat a good chunk of the nuggets and hardly any fries and be full. This time I had been done eating for 10 or so min, just basking in my nugget induced nirvana, when I suddenly realized- I had eaten the entire 20 piece, the whole lrg fry, and finished my large coke YES!
Old 02-27-2014, 12:32 PM   #83
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Thanks Hun! ^.^
I have definitely been eating more on a daily basis. I actually had a proud fatty moment a couple weeks ago when my fiancÚ brought me home a 20 piece nuggets, large fry, and a large coke (all for me only ofc ) In the past when I have had that same meal I will eat a good chunk of the nuggets and hardly any fries and be full. This time I had been done eating for 10 or so min, just basking in my nugget induced nirvana, when I suddenly realized- I had eaten the entire 20 piece, the whole lrg fry, and finished my large coke YES!
Wicked awesome! I bet you were happy as:-) this is my favorite update so far:-) you look more amazing with every new pound. Glad your having fun:-) can't wait for the next update:-)
My fiance has really been stuffing herself lately too; it was her that told me that she liked stuffing and weight gain. She was really nervous when she told me, because she didn't know that I like it too. I make sure I tell her how beautiful she is every day. (Sorry to go off topic a little).
Old 02-27-2014, 07:37 PM   #84
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Wicked awesome! I bet you were happy as:-) this is my favorite update so far:-) you look more amazing with every new pound. Glad your having fun:-) can't wait for the next update:-)
My fiance has really been stuffing herself lately too; it was her that told me that she liked stuffing and weight gain. She was really nervous when she told me, because she didn't know that I like it too. I make sure I tell her how beautiful she is every day. (Sorry to go off topic a little).
Awe! That's so perfect! It's kinda like my situation except the opposite You must have been really happy to hear that x)
And no worries! ^.^ it's cool to hear others stories too!

Thanks a bunch btw, most people are noticing my weight gain at this point and the world we live in isn't very fat friendly >.< I like to hear the positive responses!
Old 02-27-2014, 07:43 PM   #85
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Oh! And geek update~
Not sure who is on here who is geeky but xD

I am in the process of getting a few cosplays together for a con in October.

Right now I am working on Sherry Birkin from Resident Evil 6 and I have my boots, my shirt, my scarf, and my pants (now I need I get them modified into capris with cargo pockets but other wise they are spot on!) so all that is left now is her shoulder holster and belt.

I am also planning in doing a cosplay costume for Sylveon (the new fairy type eeveelution Pokemon) which I only have shoes for. I have a dress picked out on a site that does custom sizes and that's what I am *hoping* to get in time for October.

If anyone wants to help me with these I'd be really grateful!
My Paypal email is colorfuldark@gmail.com ^.^

Once I have them ready ill make sure to post pics all decked out!
Old 02-27-2014, 09:39 PM   #86
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

This is Sherry in the outfit I am doing

And here is concept art of the Sylveon cosplay. This one is really up in the air because its pricey >.< but hopefully I get to do it

Here is the Sylveon dress : http://www.cosplayfu.com/product/Syl...)+from+Pokemon
Old 02-28-2014, 11:20 PM   #87
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Awesome pic, GGG! You look positively radiant.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #88
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

Quote:

Wow, you look, well, excellent!

Specifically, I love your beautifully full face, your wonderful red hair and your big smile.

I just adore women who are as full-figured, large, proud and confident as you! Keep reaching for your dreams, I know I have no problems with your awesome growth!
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:49 AM   #89
petersmyth79

Quote:
This is Sherry in the outfit I am doing

And here is concept art of the Sylveon cosplay. This one is really up in the air because its pricey >.< but hopefully I get to do it

Here is the Sylveon dress : http://www.cosplayfu.com/product/Syl...)+from+Pokemon
G'day ,

cosplay is awesome! and you would look amazing in those outfits
i wish i could help you with some $$$ but i am broke too .
Old 03-09-2014, 12:31 AM   #90
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Awe thank you all reading these comments makes my day! ^.^
Old 03-13-2014, 02:30 PM   #91
Excellent21

Quote:
Awe thank you all reading these comments makes my day! ^.^
Glad to hear it!
Old 03-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #92
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Guess who has internet now??
ME
So that means more posts and pictures more often!

What types of things would everyone be interested in me posting?
I am happy to do an FAQ, if people message me questions I can post the answers here for you Or comment the questions... Either way I will ignore any I don't want to answer lol.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:40 AM   #93
petersmyth79

Quote:
Guess who has internet now??
ME
So that means more posts and pictures more often!

What types of things would everyone be interested in me posting?
I am happy to do an FAQ, if people message me questions I can post the answers here for you Or comment the questions... Either way I will ignore any I don't want to answer lol.
Really? That's soo awesome! I will pm you some questions tomorrow when I have more time :-) I always look forward to your updates/pics :-). How is your gain going?
Old 03-29-2014, 10:36 AM   #94
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

You're gorgeous sweetie.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:07 PM   #95
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Really? That's soo awesome! I will pm you some questions tomorrow when I have more time :-) I always look forward to your updates/pics :-). How is your gain going?
Woot, I will look forward to your questions ^.^
I weighed in a few days ago and I was up a couple more lbs, though admittedly I was hoping for more >.> Ah well I will just have to try harder I am at 307.2 or something like that.

I have been having sundaes a lot lately Like pretty much everyday for the last week xD

And I have been playing around with a bunch of different rice dishes Lovee carbs!
Old 03-31-2014, 10:07 PM   #96
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydog7 View Post
You're gorgeous sweetie.
thank you
Old 04-01-2014, 03:59 PM   #97
Excellent21

I bet that food is doing wonders for your growing figure!
Old 04-07-2014, 07:35 PM   #98
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

I just wanted to pop in and say I haven't forgotten y'all! <3
I have been really into Minecraft (360) and have hardly surfaced for air in the past week haha xD And I am Prime minister of a local LARP group so a couple days a week I am doing stuff with that.

I have gotten a couple QUs via pm and ill be answering those soon! If anyone else wants to know anything shoot me a message and ill answer it soon

In the mean time here is the snack I just got done eating ^.~
I am making pasta in bread bowls later for dinner when the fiancÚ is off work

Old 04-07-2014, 07:36 PM   #99
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellent21 View Post
I bet that food is doing wonders for your growing figure!
Oh it IS!
Old 04-10-2014, 10:55 AM   #100
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Default QU and A

QU&A Time!

what is the most erotic part of gaining weight?

For me I honestly think it's the fact that I keep "realizing" myself? My body keeps changing and so I spend a lot of time feeling and looking in the mirror from all angles trying to take in all the changes (With which I always run to my fiance and go "HEY LOOK NEW FAT!" haha!)

Erotically, I would have to say it is that I find myself enjoying the squishy and soft lumps! As I have said in the past, I am newly realizing that I enjoy fat. I am at the point now where not only am I moving past the "hating myself for not being a skinny" mindset, but I am also in the "What do you know, it feels good to massage my belly during sex" kinda phase

i love the way big women feel to the touch, do you love the way you feel to the touch more and more as you get bigger?

Ooops. I didn't realize my two answers would end up lining up xD
But yes, I am I find that I really enjoy rubbing my belly and massaging the fat. I also like to take handfuls and hold them for a second just because I can!
One thing I do a lot, which is no doubt because it was the first/biggest thing my fiance said he loves about big girls, is jiggle. I will jiggle my tummy, my thighs, and pretty much anything else that jiggles x) (which is everything??) Sometimes I do this in front of the mirror and watch, sometimes I just do it for fun or look down while I do it ^.^

-------

First little QU&A Done
If anyone has anything they wondered and want to ask anonymously please feel free to send me a PM I am open to answering most stuff, and if it's too inappropriate I will use my discretion on whether I will ignore it or answer it via PM. I wont judge you if I ignore it either lol, some things are naturally a private thing so it's not personal.

Oh, but one thing, one day when I was wandering around Dims I came across something called "Vore"
yeaaah, not into that. So if you had questions about that - Nope. xD