Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-26-2014, 08:09 PM   #101
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Sorry for not being on in a bit, though nothing new seems to have happened here
I have been having some problems with confidence in my choices and stuff so I really have t been actively gaining the last month, until like yesterday where I started a bit again

In part it was because I was getting confusing vibes from my man, and I was uncertain as to if he had decided he didn't like it or something >.< (it I always a worry in the back of my mind, since he is young and we are the only ones each others every really been with (so it's not like he has actual experience with gaining and ssbbw, just fantasy). When I brought it up he was just kinda like "yeah I like it" and that was it, which made me feel further discomfort. I admit I am back down to 299.8 as of last weigh in :/ I guess the confusion caused me to cut back on eating and lose weight. However, on his own he realized what he had been doing and went into detail on his feelings on it and love for it and his excitement for more to come!
So I am looking up again

At the same time this has been happening I have had a family member diagnosed with diabetes, and been staying with some family on a visit (the last few days). The diabetes always scares me for obvious reasons. I am a huge foodie, and the thought of having to stop eating what I love and diet/exercise, have health issues is very scary for me.
Staying at my moms has proven to be depressing in some respects as well. My mom and I were messing around having fun and drinking a lite (on part) and a lot (on hers) and she said some hurtful things. We were talking about diets and weight loss and she asked how fat I am. I said "faaat, you don't need to know", and we went back and forth of we saying "tell me" and me saying "nooo" before finally I said if she guessed it I'd tell her I she was right.
With all seriousness she said Four. Hundred. And Twenty. Pounds.
What??
"Noooooo. 300!!"
"Oh. 300 even?" *disbelievingly*
"Well I was 307 last I checked, but I weighed myself yesterday and I was 299. So I rounded 300..... It's the most I have ever weighed"
Her: " I know. I honestly just thought 'Oh my' when I first saw you picking you up (from the airport)"

... Yeah. So that hurt :/ my moms first thoughts weren't that she missed me, was happy to see me, noticing my hair or makeup or clothes... But that I was fat.

Anyways, I am doing better now just a bump in the road. Not all days can be perfect
Old 04-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #102
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

It's great that you have a partner who you are close to.

Yeah, my mother always is also overly...maternal lol. I would just do what you feel like and go with it.
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:30 AM   #103
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post
Sorry for not being on in a bit, though nothing new seems to have happened here
I have been having some problems with confidence in my choices and stuff so I really have t been actively gaining the last month, until like yesterday where I started a bit again

In part it was because I was getting confusing vibes from my man, and I was uncertain as to if he had decided he didn't like it or something >.< (it I always a worry in the back of my mind, since he is young and we are the only ones each others every really been with (so it's not like he has actual experience with gaining and ssbbw, just fantasy). When I brought it up he was just kinda like "yeah I like it" and that was it, which made me feel further discomfort. I admit I am back down to 299.8 as of last weigh in :/ I guess the confusion caused me to cut back on eating and lose weight. However, on his own he realized what he had been doing and went into detail on his feelings on it and love for it and his excitement for more to come!
So I am looking up again

At the same time this has been happening I have had a family member diagnosed with diabetes, and been staying with some family on a visit (the last few days). The diabetes always scares me for obvious reasons. I am a huge foodie, and the thought of having to stop eating what I love and diet/exercise, have health issues is very scary for me.
Staying at my moms has proven to be depressing in some respects as well. My mom and I were messing around having fun and drinking a lite (on part) and a lot (on hers) and she said some hurtful things. We were talking about diets and weight loss and she asked how fat I am. I said "faaat, you don't need to know", and we went back and forth of we saying "tell me" and me saying "nooo" before finally I said if she guessed it I'd tell her I she was right.
With all seriousness she said Four. Hundred. And Twenty. Pounds.
What??
"Noooooo. 300!!"
"Oh. 300 even?" *disbelievingly*
"Well I was 307 last I checked, but I weighed myself yesterday and I was 299. So I rounded 300..... It's the most I have ever weighed"
Her: " I know. I honestly just thought 'Oh my' when I first saw you picking you up (from the airport)"

... Yeah. So that hurt :/ my moms first thoughts weren't that she missed me, was happy to see me, noticing my hair or makeup or clothes... But that I was fat.

Anyways, I am doing better now just a bump in the road. Not all days can be perfect
G'day gamer girl,

i was very sorry to read you have been having a hard time lately . with your fiance open communication is the key; if something bothers you be upfront and open about it(guys are always slow at working things out). as for your mum, hmmmmmm... don't take it to heart too much, you are gaining weight and people will say things for sure(but if you keep telling them the same thing every time they will get the message and lighten up on the lectures). you have to be happy with your body, your opinion is the only one that really matters at the end of the day. tell your mum that you are happy and well and that you eat a healthy ( but generous ) diet. ppl used to say things to my fiance holly from time to time, but as she(and i) said to them, we walk everyday and eat reasonable food; and she is healthy and happy. now days ppl don't really say anything because they are starting to understand that there isn't much point. i want you to be happy do whatever makes you happy(even if it makes your friends/loved ones not so happy); simply ignore negative things that your mum says to you(take in the good and ignore the bad). tell her making you feel like crap will not help you. i hope i have not over stepped any boundaries with anything i have said(feel free to tell me if i have)

kind regards, dave
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:51 AM   #104
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellent21 View Post
It's great that you have a partner who you are close to.

Yeah, my mother always is also overly...maternal lol. I would just do what you feel like and go with it.
Yeah it is ^.~
And she has always been pretty shallow and made comments to me about my weight my whole life. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she has made more than a few comments/jabs while I have been here lol. Still, when you are gone for awhile you kind of have that hope that it won't be like that I guess >.<
Her and I have quite different outlooks on life and happiness vs. appearance. She'd rather conform to the general standard of beauty than she would care to be happy. I put happy first and looks second- and conforming to pop cultures version of what I should look like last

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
G'day gamer girl,

i was very sorry to read you have been having a hard time lately . with your fiance open communication is the key; if something bothers you be upfront and open about it(guys are always slow at working things out). as for your mum, hmmmmmm... don't take it to heart too much, you are gaining weight and people will say things for sure(but if you keep telling them the same thing every time they will get the message and lighten up on the lectures). you have to be happy with your body, your opinion is the only one that really matters at the end of the day. tell your mum that you are happy and well and that you eat a healthy ( but generous ) diet. ppl used to say things to my fiance holly from time to time, but as she(and i) said to them, we walk everyday and eat reasonable food; and she is healthy and happy. now days ppl don't really say anything because they are starting to understand that there isn't much point. i want you to be happy do whatever makes you happy(even if it makes your friends/loved ones not so happy); simply ignore negative things that your mum says to you(take in the good and ignore the bad). tell her making you feel like crap will not help you. i hope i have not over stepped any boundaries with anything i have said(feel free to tell me if i have)

kind regards, dave
Hey ^.^
You are completely in line hun I agree completely, communication is very key to a healthy relationship. Typically we have no problems with it, and I am very open about stuff. I am not sure why he was acting a bit off, or maybe he wasn't at all and I was the one feeling off and misinterpreted his attitude? Who knows I think when I was asking him about it he didn't realize I was genuinely bothered and that is why he have a small "no, I am happy" kind of answer. I am glad that he confronted me again about it though! I like feeling positive and it helped me get out of rut of diabetes concerns and mom issues haha.

I really feel like you are right. I was upfront with her at one point and just said something along the lines of "Okay, you really don't understand and likely never will. Lets just agree to disagree" lol. She doesn't know the extent of my fat contentedness and I am not going to ever try to explain it. She won't get it and she surely won't try to. She never has with things in the past, plus its not really any of her business
Anyways, those who don't have her hang ups (my sisters for example) make cute comments to me about my fat and lay their head on my tummy or ask if they can poke me and stuff. They know I am happy and that's all that matters to them

As far as health stuff goes, I am back to gaining and actually hoping to put back in what I lost plus some over the next couple weeks So I will let you know how it goes!! I am also starting to go on walks and stuff so that I can remain healthy, and making sure that I eat balanced while I gain too. I probably have been a little to focused on calories and not as focused on nutrition. With my new focuses and continuing my current goal I don't see any problems coming up for me ^.~

Yay for overcoming challenges haha

Last edited by GamerGainerGirl; 04-28-2014 at 03:19 AM.
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:12 AM   #105
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Yeah it is ^.~
And she has always been pretty shallow and made comments to me about my weight my whole life. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she has made more than a few comments/jabs while I have been here lol. Still, when you are gone for awhile you kind of have that hope that it won't be like that I guess >.<
Her and I have quite different outlooks on life and happiness vs. appearance. She'd rather conform to the general standard of beauty than she would care to be happy. I put happy first and looks second- and conforming to pop cultures version of what I should look like last

Hey ^.^
You are completely in line hun I agree completely, communication is very key to a healthy relationship. Typically we have no problems with it, and I am very open about stuff. I am not sure why he was acting a bit off, or maybe he wasn't at all and I was the one feeling off and misinterpreted his attitude? Who knows I think when I was asking him about it he didn't realize I was genuinely bothered and that is why he have a small "no, I am happy" kind of answer. I am glad that he confronted me again about it though! I like feeling positive and it helped me get out of rut of diabetes concerns and mom issues haha.

I really feel like you are right. I was upfront with her at one point and just said something along the lines of "Okay, you really don't understand and likely never will. Lets just agree to disagree" lol. She doesn't know the extent of my fat contentedness and I am not going to ever try to explain it. She won't get it and she surely won't try to. She never has with things in the past, plus its bit really any of her business
Anyways, those who don't have we hang ups (my sisters for example) make cute comments to me about my fat and lay their head on my tummy or ask if they can poke me and stuff. They know I am happy and that's all that matters to them

As far as health stuff goes, I am back to gaining and actually hoping to put back in what I lost plus some over the next couple weeks So I will let you know how it goes!! I am also starting to go on walks and stuff so that I can remain healthy, and making sure that I eat balanced while I gain too. I probably have been a little to focused on calories and not as focused on nutrition. With my new focuses and continuing my current goal I don't see any problems coming up for me ^.~

Yay for overcoming challenges haha

I am really glad you are feeling better about things and you are probably right about your mum; holly's mum is the same (and holly is much happier now that she has realized her mum will probably never understand, and that she just needs to be happy and positive). if you want to be really big then that is what you should do . don't count calories and don't weigh yourself more than once a month(it kind of takes the fun out of it ) just have fun with it and eat as much as you possibly can till you can't eat even one more bite and you and your fiance can have some fun, maybe he can feed you some desert? you are a really nice chick and deserve to be happy there is nothing wrong with feeding and gaining(and totally loving it).
Old 05-05-2014, 07:16 AM   #106
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Default Pics update

Hey guys! So I am fairly confident I have gained back my little loss and probably a bit more
Here are some pic updates- I am visiting family up north so pictures keep being taken of me! I will post more when my trip ends probably
(For now just a few, I will have more once I get them from others but most of what I have includes other people and I don't want to share those lol)

I have been cooking dinner a lot, here is some chicken and mushrooms I made with pasta and potatoes

Old 05-05-2014, 12:45 PM   #107
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Wow I love those two photos. You look so plump and pretty. Your face is so nice. What dreams are made of. I hope you are feeling better about your weight gain journey and hopefully looking forward to being even bigger and more beautiful.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:36 AM   #108
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Wow I love those two photos. You look so plump and pretty. Your face is so nice. What dreams are made of. I hope you are feeling better about your weight gain journey and hopefully looking forward to being even bigger and more beautiful.
Thank you
I really am I wanted to be honest about my slump and I am glad I did. You all make me feel a lot better when life gets me down
Old 05-08-2014, 07:41 AM   #109
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Here is a new pic for you guys since you have all made me feel so much better
I am still visiting family a few more days and this was me wearing one of my little sisters cosplay wigs (and taken with her way better camera than mine. I reaaaaally want to get a better camera!)

It's a very light pink with slightly darker pink streaks but it photographs blonde looking for some reason o.o This is something like I want for my Sylveon cosplay though!

~Also, wouldn't I look great with my hair this length?? I am growing it out if anyone wondered
Old 05-08-2014, 01:53 PM   #110
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Wow, even prettier! Yes you would look nice with longer blond hair but as I said in my earlier post you look great now. Your blue eyes are also so incredibly beautiful. Just love the closeup of your face. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:55 PM   #111
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

omg. awesome pics. really excellent. ^.^
Old 05-14-2014, 09:24 AM   #112
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

Hey, just eat and et, and eat! Enjoy your fat, and just imagine yourself as a huge, undulated mass of amazing, jiggling fat. :-)
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #113
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Hey guys! So I am fairly confident I have gained back my little loss and probably a bit more
Here are some pic updates- I am visiting family up north so pictures keep being taken of me! I will post more when my trip ends probably
(For now just a few, I will have more once I get them from others but most of what I have includes other people and I don't want to share those lol)

I have been cooking dinner a lot, here is some chicken and mushrooms I made with pasta and potatoes

Very sexy pictures!! i love this type of look, that you have in the sitting pic.
Very plump and pretty to paraphrase...
Old 05-15-2014, 04:37 AM   #114
petersmyth79

Quote:
I am still visiting family a few more days and this was me wearing one of my little sisters cosplay wigs (and taken with her way better camera than mine. I reaaaaally want to get a better camera!)

It's a very light pink with slightly darker pink streaks but it photographs blonde looking for some reason o.o This is something like I want for my Sylveon cosplay though!

~Also, wouldn't I look great with my hair this length?? I am growing it out if anyone wondered
G'day Gamer girl ,

i am really glad you have been good . i have been meaning to check in and say G'day for quite a while(i just haven't gotten around to it until now). i love the new pics you have recently posted. i love your hair, it would be awesome to grow it out . been stuffing a lot?

anyway, all the best from me.

Cheers, Dave
Old 05-15-2014, 05:38 AM   #115
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

Awwww, long blonde hair you say? I don't really mind the blonde as color is meaningless, but long... I'd love playing with both your hair, and your belly :-)
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:30 AM   #116
nadiledc

nadiledc has said some nice things

Quote:
This morning I woke up and just was struck with a desire to take a few pics while I lay in bed :3 Don't mind if there are lines on my skin lol, I had been laying for the whole night.

wonderFULL!!! I liked, very much!
nadiledc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:25 PM   #117
BigFA

Oh my. Those body profiles are so erotic and beautiful!
Old 05-26-2014, 08:49 PM   #118
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Hey everyone! ^.^
First off, thank you guys so much for your feedback and love
It makes me feel really good when I check in! (which I have been, even if I don't say anything!)

Today was memorial day so I played around in one of those above ground small-ish pools most of the afternoon and ate yummy food! Brisket (I LOVE IT), beans and sausage soup, and jalpenos with cream cheese wrapped in bacon

I was near a scale and completely forgot to weigh myself sooo I still don't know what I weight yet >.>
Sowwy.

Other than that I have just been doing nothing and doing mild wedding planning! So far I know it will be in November and will be at the beach I have a dress picked out for my wedding dress on one of the only medeival style websites that carries my size (without custom ordering and giving my first born). *The site is HolyClothing for those interested*
We are doing a kind of rustic theme with lots of wine bottles/jars/vases all decked out. Which I am making.
Creative ideas are a bit harder put into action haha. If anyone has any ideas let me know!! I could use all the creative minds I can get <33

That's about it for me ^.^ A bit sunburnt after today, and very ADD as I try to focus on looking at circlets online (I am trying to find the perfect one for my wedding -the only thing I really plan on spending much money on for the wedding lol. Once I have the money my dress is only like $65 or so-)
Old 06-05-2014, 08:28 PM   #119
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GUESS WHAT

I ordered my Wedding Dress today!! I am getting it second hand on eBay (because seriously, I wear it one day. I am not going to take out a loan or something for something I wear once and loses a lot of it's value trying to resell >.< If I was rich I would go get a brand new one though )

It is a size 26/28, so I am super nervous to see if it fits. If it doesn't, I will be going on a diet
To an extent I may be able to get it altered, but as I said (and you all know) I am on a ramen kind of budget so any money I can *not* spend I am

We are having the wedding at the beach too, Free! Woot. So that will help. We of course still need a shit ton of stuff... But we will figure it out.

Other than some stuff to make decorations (we are doing a rustic theme and I am basically making it all) this is the first real purchase for it that has been made. Exciting! And scary If it doesn't fit I shall have to make it fit, because it was several hundred $$ and non-returnable. The benifits seem to outweigh the risks though, as it is a very nice dress and let's face it- affordable wedding dresses in my size *aren't* a dime a dozen.

Oh, and I still plan on getting that dress from HolyClothing for after the ceremony, as I don't really want trample around on the sand all reception long in a big old dress with a train lol.

Wish me luck lovelys!! xoxo

Last edited by GamerGainerGirl; 06-05-2014 at 08:32 PM.
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:03 AM   #120
petersmyth79

Quote:
GUESS WHAT

I ordered my Wedding Dress today!! I am getting it second hand on eBay (because seriously, I wear it one day. I am not going to take out a loan or something for something I wear once and loses a lot of it's value trying to resell >.< If I was rich I would go get a brand new one though )

It is a size 26/28, so I am super nervous to see if it fits. If it doesn't, I will be going on a diet
To an extent I may be able to get it altered, but as I said (and you all know) I am on a ramen kind of budget so any money I can *not* spend I am

We are having the wedding at the beach too, Free! Woot. So that will help. We of course still need a shit ton of stuff... But we will figure it out.

Other than some stuff to make decorations (we are doing a rustic theme and I am basically making it all) this is the first real purchase for it that has been made. Exciting! And scary If it doesn't fit I shall have to make it fit, because it was several hundred $$ and non-returnable. The benifits seem to outweigh the risks though, as it is a very nice dress and let's face it- affordable wedding dresses in my size *aren't* a dime a dozen.

Oh, and I still plan on getting that dress from HolyClothing for after the ceremony, as I don't really want trample around on the sand all reception long in a big old dress with a train lol.

Wish me luck lovelys!! xoxo

A massive congrats:-) :-) :-) awesome news that you and your fiance are getting married:-) :-) :-) . will we get to see a wedding pic? Wedding dinner means a massive meal for you:-) congrats to you both
Old 06-06-2014, 01:50 PM   #121
BigFA

Yes. Congratulations on your wedding. Your fiance is a very lucky guy!
Old 06-11-2014, 11:15 PM   #122
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Thanks guys!! Yep you can have a pic! I will post some after the wedding in November but Here is the dress!! Don't mind me lookin like a hobo lol, it was 1 am xD We had the dress delievered somewhere else since we live in an apt just to make sure it got there with no problems.

So excited! I am making all my decorations and ordered the stuff I need for great prices on eBay. So once it's here I have my work cut out for me haha. But it's finally happening this year :3
Old 06-12-2014, 02:04 AM   #123
petersmyth79

Quote:
Thanks guys!! Yep you can have a pic! I will post some after the wedding in November but Here is the dress!! Don't mind me lookin like a hobo lol, it was 1 am xD We had the dress delievered somewhere else since we live in an apt just to make sure it got there with no problems.

So excited! I am making all my decorations and ordered the stuff I need for great prices on eBay. So once it's here I have my work cut out for me haha. But it's finally happening this year :3
You look stunning and it fits like a glove . can't wait to see your wedding pic
Old 06-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #124
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

My goodness, you are gorgeous, Miss!

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:08 PM   #125
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
You look stunning and it fits like a glove . can't wait to see your wedding pic
Thanks! It doesss, I'm so happy :-) I was worried it would be too small or not for right but it really fits fantastic. :3