Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #26
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I've just been complaining because everything in the grocery sale paper this week is pumpkin flavored. Check it out
Oooh I would love some of those, altho I agree that the pumpkin overload is a tad ridiculous! Our aldi has no pumpkin things. :-(
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #27
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chess pies have a simple filling of eggs, sugar, butter, and a small amount of flour.

My pecan pies also use dark karo corn syrup.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:30 AM   #28
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

So is anyone particularly interested in receiving Aussie stuff? Tim Tams will straight up blow your mind!
BigCutieLaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #29
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Country - US

Requirements - none really. I'll eat almost anything, except maybe dried tiny fish and crabs and similar Asian snacks. Been there, tried them, was not a fan.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #30
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Check your inbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Oooh I would love some of those, altho I agree that the pumpkin overload is a tad ridiculous! Our aldi has no pumpkin things. :-(
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #31
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Wots the meaning of this?

This is mad-ness! I was told that Aussies did not have or did not know-of peanut-butter. And yet this man has an Aussie accent and is using it as an in-gred-ient?

Or is that just peanut-butter cups?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #32
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh man. Not yet but when I have some spare money, i am so in!
Old 10-13-2013, 02:27 AM   #33
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
This is mad-ness! I was told that Aussies did not have or did not know-of peanut-butter. And yet this man has an Aussie accent and is using it as an in-gred-ient?

Or is that just peanut-butter cups?
We have peanut butter, lots of it. It is peanut butter cups that you are thinking about.