Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 12-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
Xyantha

Xyantha can now change their title
Default Ten to One - by Xyantha (~BHM/~BBW, Romance, ~SWG)

~BHM/~BBW, Romance, ~SWG -

Ten to One
by Xyantha

"And how am I supposed to answer that?" Ryan bit back the words, tasting the bile that the question had risen.

“I mean, were you always overweight? Or is it just a recent thing? It’s a lot easier to lose weight if you haven’t been carrying it your whole life. If we went running together every day and went to the gym together every day, you could probably be back down to a healthy weight in a year!” The bubbly bimbo before him flashed too white teeth in what was probably meant to be a flirting smile. Her skin was an unnatural tanned colour, which only accentuated the whiteness of those pearly whites. It reminded him of the dog whisperer.

Her smile faltered a bit, and she brought her elbows together, hands cupping her chin. The practiced gesture only accentuated her thin shoulders, rather than her prepubescent breasts, which were obviously her intention.

“So…” She laughed, a rapid, high pitched noise, sharp and nerve grating. “What are your favourite foods?”

She was wearing one of those irritating tops which hung loose off of her breasts and hung away from her body in a shapeless fall of fabric. What did Brian call them? Ah yes. Tit curtains.

“Uh, hello? I’m up here!” She tittered, as if he was actually staring at her boyish body.

“What food does it look like I like?” Ryan asked charmingly, even as his hands clenched under the table, waiting for her to take the bait.

“Well it sure doesn’t look like there is a food you don’t like!” her acerbic tone took out any playfulness out of that sentence. She still laughed though, and Ryan laughed with her. Her laughter cut off abruptly as he stood, tossing his napkin down onto the table.

“Where are you going?” she snapped, offended.

“I’ve changed my mind. Woman’s prerogative, don’t you know.”

“You aren’t a woman,” the woman before him stated, as if it wasn’t obvious to him.

I’ve got a bigger rack than you do, and considering what a dick you are, you are the one who would be wearing the pants, he thought viciously. Normally, his temper was non-existent, but an hour of unsubtle bullying by a woman who had the body of a stick and a face of a horse had him snapping. Internally, he closed his eyes and touched his index and thumb fingers together, casting about for peace. Externally, he gave her what he knew to be his most mild look.

“Ma’am, do I look as if I want to go running and exercise? Do I act as if I would get into a bar fight if someone hit on you? Do I sound as if I am in a band? Did you even read my profile page or look at my picture?” The woman seemed so shell-shocked that she didn’t even stand when he threw down a twenty and lumbered out of the restaurant.

This was the fourth date this month that his attempts at online dating had produced. Thick fingers fumbled for his car keys in the dim lot. Finding them, he carefully inserted the key into the lock, then just as carefully, he inserted his bulk into the driver’s seat. The first had been a woman who looked nothing like her picture. Sixty pounds heavier, and looking as if she had not taken care of herself a day in the twenty years since the picture had been taken. He intensely disliked being lied to and mislead. And, if that wasn’t enough, she was uneducated, coarse, and rude. That date had ended when she told him that he was stupid for not having buried his mother in an ecopod, so her body could rot and become one with the earth.

Ryan looked up at the red lights ahead of him, left turn signal clicking away more calmly than his emotions. He shifted his right leg so that the fabric was not so tightly clenched around his soft thigh. The cool summer night flowed over his body, smelling of lilac bushes and pavement. The second had been well enough. Just…boring. They had nothing in common, and there had been no connection between them. She was nice, the food was nice, the evening was nice. Even their agreement that they wouldn’t see each other had been nice.

The light changed to green, and he eased into his turn. A Tim’s would certainly hit the spot. The third…well. He yawned. He didn’t hold to any sexist ideas of women or womanhood, but it was women like that that gave all of womankind a bad name. Her entire focus had been on her looks. Her hair had been dyed, highlighted, and lowlighted. Her nails were done ridiculously long, fake, and a garish colour. Her breasts were obviously fake, and she easily wore more than several thousand dollars worth of clothes and jewelry. She had ordered the most expensive wine and special on the menu, and then grilled him about his salary, job prospects, did he own a house, and other questions on a similar and materialisticvein.

He parked his car, wincing at the tight fit between his car door and the car next to him. He cursed softly as his shirt caught on his window handle. He reached past the sag of flesh at his navel and eased the fabric off the snag. He had been fortunate, he supposed, to avoid meeting someone who was weight focused until the fourth date.

His steps were heavy as he walked inside and took up his position behind a young woman. Her hair was tied in a messy pony tail. He wasn’t tall, but he was taller than her. She divided her attention between the iphone in her hand and looking up to see if the cashiers were ready to take her order. On the right till a man was arguing with the bored looking cashier. On the left, the cashier seemed to have been accosted by people he knew, and too engrossed to do his job. The girl in front of him yawned patiently and looked back down at her game. It looked like angry birds.

“Next.” A third cashier, nearly hidden by the sandwich counter, called out softly. “Next. Next. Next.”

The girl in front of him was looking at the cashier to the left, obviously not hearing. Hesitating, he eventually touched her lightly on the shoulder. Bright, sapphire eyes turned towards him, questioning, then following his gaze and finger she grinned at him, a flush creeping across her pale cheeks.

“Thanks,” she said cheerfully. Ryan’s eyes followed her as she walked the few steps to the counter.

“Large icecap made with white milk,” she ordered.

That did sound good…he ordered the same when he was called. Why couldn’t he get a normal date with a normal girl? She seemed normal enough. There had to be hundreds of decent ladies in this city. She glanced his way, noticed he was looking at her, and looked back frankly.

He felt himself flush, and grinned, taking his icecap from the cashier. She smiled back, cheered him with her cup, and walked towards the door. He followed more slowly, maneuvering his bulk past a woman with a stroller and a man who was standing in the middle of the isle for no reason.

He carefully lowered himself onto the curb beside his car, sipping at the smooth, cold, caffeinated drink absently. He hitched at the back of his pants to cover his exposed asscrack, trying to ease the pinch of the cargo fabric under his belly.

“This is good,” he said aloud, surprised. He always got his large double double, but this was quite a treat. It was like a coffee desert. He sucked eagerly on the straw, realizing ruefully that they had not made his with milk, but with cream. His hand fell to his belly with a sigh, feeling the warm mass move with his breathing. Ah well. It wasn’t as if another pound or two would make an obvious difference.

Despite knowing the air to be cool, he was already sweating. He rubbed his forearm across his face to clear the sweat, seeing the cute girl from inside get into a grey sedan. As she pulled past him, her eyes found him sitting between the cars, and she offered another wide smile before exiting the parking lot.

She certainly was cute. He realized his neck was craned around trying to watch her down the road, and with a mental shake of his head, stopped. Pushing himself up from the curb, he smoothed a thick hand down his front, making sure his shirt was in place. The soft skin on his hand contacted the underhang of his belly. Freezing, he realized with muted horror at least two inches of his soft, pale, doughy gut had been wobbling about for the world to see. Worse, for that girl to have seen. He straightened his rebel shirt and realized with a deeper feeling, more resignation than horror, that he was outgrowing is XL shirts.

He sucked in his belly as he squeezed himself into the narrow opening his door allowed him. Resting his head on his steering wheel, he took a deep breath. Damn, damn, damn. And he had been so good the past month, too…Salads instead of burgers, juice instead of pop, no late night pizzas, and no polishing off entire bags of chips. This sucked….this entire night sucked.

His little one bedroom bachelor pad had never looked so inviting. His computer sat in the corner, with his two monitors dominating the desk. His keys clinked loudly as they hit the dish, and then again as they fell on the floor. Grunting, he leaned over, the fabric sliding down his ass, biting cruelly at his underbelly. Snatching the keys, he breathed more easily as he stood, now that his lungs were not being compressed between belly and breastbone.

Lumbering into the kitchen he opened the while door, glancing onto the bare shelves with disinterest. He grabbed an apple from the counter, grasping it between his teeth as he unbuttoned his shirt. The button around his navel was snug, and he had to suck in to twiddle the button out. Juice leaked from the punctured skin on the fruit, landing on the top of his belly and sliding slowly around the top curve of his fat, then faster as it reached the thickest point just above his navel, to his underhang. He shivered at the sensual feeling. The shiver made the fat on his back ripple, and he winced.

His phone beeped.
Game on for this Saturday?

Yeah man. Always.

Cool. I found a new player btw.

Cool. Make sure he isn’t a freak before you bring him over.
The apple was unsatisfying, and he quickly found himself back in the kitchen, throwing the core away. Every once in a while he didn’t really mind being fat, but the everyday inconveniences were what irritated him, and what were driving him to lose some weight. He was always overheating, his thighs chaffed and hurt if he walked for too long. He reminded himself of this as his hand hesitated over the leftovers in the fridge. His stomach always hurt where his pants bit into him. He got out of breath doing simple tasks like lugging his groceries upstairs. His hand withdrew, and reached for some water instead.

Time to get ready for the SLA Industries game tomorrow. He eyed the container sorrowfully as he shut the fridge door. Why was it so much easier to concentrate with food on hand?

Two hours later he hauled himself to his feet, yawning hugely. He brushed his teeth, took a huge pee, and looked around his pad. Well, it was certainly clean enough for the likes of his friends. Time to forget tonight. Because tomorrow…tomorrow was Game Day.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-05-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to add ~BHM, ~BBW, WG Romance
Xyantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:30 AM   #2
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wonderful to discover you've started a new story that looks very promising! Excellent job by the way in capturing the atmosphere - can't wait to read more!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:10 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Love this start! Looking forward to more
Old 12-05-2011, 08:24 AM   #4
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

What a wonderful read. As the others said, I can't wait to read more.
LinathSuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
Xyantha

There is some references to a type of gaming called role playing - it is pretty much as the name implies. Its basically an excuse to sit around and be silly with your friends while eating (in my humble and admiring opinion )
I wont be going into a lot of detail on it, and it isn't the focus on the story, but it does figure in the main character's life, and I am trying to set the scene that on game day, bad food reigns king...

“Hey Ryan,” Chad said, pushing his glasses up his narrow nose with the back of his forearm. Under his right arm was a big bag of chips, and in his left, his character sheet.

“Hey Chad,” Ryan greeted one of his best friends. “You up for tonight?” He was pumped. He had been getting himself ready all morning.
“Yup.”

“Move over, skinny!” A deep voice said. Chad grinned, moving inside to allow Chet to come in. His brother gave his host a high five and hitched his pants. Unlike his twig of a brother, he was meaty and ham fisted. “Hey dude. Did you hear Paul got us a fourth?”

“Yeah. I told him as long as he isn’t a freak I’m cool with it.” He saw the odd looks the brothers gave him. “What?”

“We are spending our Saturday night pretending we are alien species in a strange world…I think a freak would fit right in,” Chad said slowly, as always looking too somber.

His older brother mock punched him. “True that…but you do realize HE wouldn’t be a freak…it’d be a SHE?”

Ryan felt heat climb up his neck while his hands went cold. Stop it, he told himself. Jealousy wouldn’t help. And neither would worry. Paul had always come to the games, a girl wouldn’t keep him away. He cleared his suddenly clenched throat. “Ah, Paul found himself a girl?”

“Nah, nothing like that.” Chet stole the chips, ripped them open and wolfed down on a handful. “She is friends with his friend. He heard we needed another member, so told her and she offered to give it a try.”

“Ah.” He didn’t know what to think. Girls in gaming groups could mean trouble. It was hard to get silly and into the role when you were worried what a girl might think of you. Fortunately, he didn’t have long to think, because a knock sounded at the door. Swinging it open he waved them in. “Hey Paul.”

“Hey. This is Erin, Erin, this is Chad and Chet, and this is Ryan.” He said, pointing to each in turn.

“Hey guys,” she said. Vaguely familiar sapphire blue eyes peered out from under her bangs.

“Oh, hey,” Ryan said, startled.
She peered at him, then recognition spread across her face. “Oh, hey!” she smiled.

“You guys know each other?”

“Not really,” they said in unison, then laughed. “Come on in,” Ryan said, shutting the door behind them. He made sure that his shirt was covering his gut this time. “Lets get right into this. Everyone got their character sheets?” Murmured assents followed. “So, have you ever played a role playing game before?”

Erin looked up, and realizing the question was addressed to her, blushed. “A little. Cyberpunk… Hackmaster…”

“Dude, she isn’t going to be any good. She is too pretty to be a gaming girl.” Chet said matter of factly, resting his round belly on the back of his chair as he shoved a handful of chips into his mouth.

She stared for a moment at the soft ball of fat balanced on the back of the chair, looking as if she didn’t know whether to be insulted or flattered, an odd expression on her face. Instead, she lifted her character sheet. “I’m a Stormer…Is that ok?”

“Yep. I think Chet is an Ebon, Chad is a human, and Paul is a wraith raider. That makes a pretty good compliment. Everyone read the book? Good, good. Let’s get into this.” Ryan rolled his dice between his fingers, studying the girl in front of him minutely. She was damn pretty. Despite his fears of her being a distraction, and Chet’s that she was too pretty to be good, she fit into their group dynamic immediately. After about an hour, he described a man walking up to them and offering them a job, and he would take a 40% cut.
Chet looked at Chad. “Do we need this mission badly?”

Paul looked thoughtful. “I think there will be others, that is a pretty steep cut.”

Erin grinned at Paul. “I tell him I want a better deal.”

“Are you going to intimidate?” The others were still in discussion.

“No. Just irritated. I’m like an eight foot tall monster…I think irritation will be sufficient.”

“Fine,” he grinned. “Make your roll.” He leaned over, looking at the result. “Beautiful.” Red creeped up her neck, and he hastily realized he was probably making her uncomfortable. He hadn’t even meant her. Though she was beautiful. Too beautiful for him, really. Even if they did go out people would be wondering why she was with a guy like him.

Erin lowered her voice to a throaty, growly tone. “Give a better deal,” she intoned threateningly. The others stopped, realizing the game was still going on.

Ryan rolled, and grinned at her. “Nice. Well, he is so shocked you can pretty much demand what you want.”

Her blue eyes were thoughtful. “He gets a ten percent cut.”

“Are you sure?” She looked at him suspiciously, and he almost grinned, doing his damnest to keep deadpanning. He could see the thoughts on her face clear as day. Is this a trap? What if it isn’t? “Alright, he offers you a contract.”

Erin reached out a hand and scrawled a signature in the air at the same time Paul began “Can I see that contract…”

“Too late,” Ryan grinned. “A team member signed it, it is valid.” The others gave Erin a look, to which she only grinned back shamelessly.

“If we die it is your fault.” Chet said morosely, chubby fingers diving for broken fragments of chips at the bottom of the bag. The smell was making Ryan’s head spin, and his stomach contract painfully. Gulping water helped a little.

“YOU might die, you mean. I’m a Stormer. You were taking too long.” She grinned, and Chet couldn’t help but laughing back.

The night continued on that same vein. Erin nibbled at the treats while the others mowed down on pop and chips and beer. Ryan tried to avoid breathing in the salty, wonderful aroma. This was the hardest day of the week, to avoid caving in took all his strength. He looked at the clear water in his glass, swirling the liquid and wishing it was pop. Or better yet beer, or a gin and tonic, or a rum and coke….Or an ice cap. He was having a very hard time concentrating between the heady aroma of food and the smell of the girl on his right. She didn’t wear perfume, but her own personal smell was wonderful. Kind of a sweet, earthy scent.

“I use my chainaxe on the hell piggy,” Erin said, then deepening her voice to her in game tone - “Who wants bacon?!?” Everyone laughed, and she made a roll.

“What is your chainaxe skill?” Ryan asked her, wishing desperately he had eaten more before dinner, and wishing equally that this young woman had not just waltzed into his life when he was at his fattest. If they had met a few years ago maybe he would have stood a chance. Back then he was only soft, not fat.

She looked down at her sheet to calculate her total, and her face shifted. She started laughing so hard she could barely breathe. “Do you…need a special chainaxe skill? I think I forgot to buy it…”

“Uh, yes,” Paul said, then realization broke over his features. “OH MY GAWD YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO USE IT?”

“Screw the skill, I am a stormer! I rock!” The bravado was charming, and so was the blush contrasting sharply with her pale cheeks.

Paul smacked himself on the forehead. “That is it, I am dead.”

“Naw, she missed you,” Ryan chuckled, after looking at his roll. He was mesmerized by the way those blue eyes crinkled. God, she wasn’t pretty, she was gorgeous. And hot. He had never thought of a woman as doable before…but damn…she had him riled.

“PIGGY PIGGY!” She roared in her stormer voice, miming cutting at the air. She hopped up after her turn. “Need to pee,” she announced at their questioning looks.

She skipped out of the room and Ryan tried to focus on his game. Chet was right, she was too pretty - although the only person she seemed to be distracting was him. He sighed, and looked down at his bulging belly. Damn. Well, maybe he should ask her out – she would say no and then not come back. But what if she said no and did come back? That would be awkward. If she said no, would he tell her thanks but not to come again? On the one hand that seemed mean, but on the other he had enough friends…he wanted a girlfriend.

She reappeared a few minutes later at his side with a container of what could only be homemade brownies from the rich aroma that burst forward. He started to salivate, looking closely. They were cut into massive pieces, and despite his weak protest she forced a piece that must have been a quarter of the pan into his hands. The smell nearly made him orgasm right there. She was hot and she could cook? He put it on the plate beside him, trying to look appreciative without actually eating it.

“You don’t like brownies?” She looked disappointed.

“Ryan is on a diet,” Paul explained.

“Pppssh.” She made a sound of derision, looking at him fully. “Why?”

It was the best compliment he had ever received, and he felt his cheeks redden and his body tingle. No fake tones, no mocking, no false platitudes. Just plain derision at the thought of him needing to diet. She was obviously crazy, although in a gamer not always a bad thing. Instead of answering, he shoved a big bite into his mouth. She grinned in approval and took her seat again.

The chocolate exploded on his mouth, warm, rich and delectable. There were chocolate chips in it too, and warm fudge sauce on top. No one seemed to have noticed that he mowed down the first piece in record time. Slowly, trying to make it look natural, he took up a second piece, almost as big as the first. God this was good. Unfortunately, only Chet took a small piece as the game heated up and everyone got focused. The remaining pieces called out to him cruelly, even after he pushed the container more into the middle of the table. Sighing, he tugged the tray closer with one hand, looking down at a piece. Slowly, he wrapped pudgy fingers around it, as he brought the desert to his mouth, he saw Erin gazing at him with intensity. The expression on her face looked like…surprise? Approval? It was hard to tell. When he caught her eye she looked away so quickly he thought he must have imagined it.

At 1:00am he called the game, as every sentence was punctuated by yawns from every side. As he showed everyone out, he felt a hand on one of his bumpers, as he called them. The thick strip of fat that started on his back and wrapped around him until it merged with his lower belly. Startled, he looked down at those blue eyes.

“Thanks for having me over,” She said shyly.

“No problem, I hope you’ll come next time too.” He tried to tighten his stomach muscles, suck in, anything to make him look even a little smaller.

“Definitely. Here’s my number…so you can text me about next game.” She offered him a piece of paper, which he took carefully. She smiled up at him, then winked.

Startled, he blew his bangs out of his face, realizing he needed a haircut. “Sure…I mean, it will be the Saturday after next. Same time, same place. I’ll text you if anything changes. Oh, don’t forget your last brownie.”

Her lips twitched, and he found himself wondering what they would feel like against his. She turned more fully towards him, placing a flat palm on his sternum, just where his belly began to thrust away. She raised her brows. “Keep it. Put it out of its misery.”

Ryan realized all his friends had left him alone with her. He wasn’t sure if he should curse them or buy them all gifts. “Heh. It was thinking like that that got me to this shape in the first place.”

She snorted in laughter, looking at the ceiling before looking back at him. “Ok…let me try this again….Will you please eat that brownie, for me?” Her hand slipped a little down his waist. “There is my number,” She repeated, pointing at the paper which was in his hand. She winked again. “I want you to call me.”

He gaped at her. Well that was a clear message. Was this how it felt like for girls when they got asked out? No wonder it went to their heads. He was grinning like a fool. She grinned back at his startled expression. “What…well, uh, it could get awkward, you know, if things don’t go well between us…Sometimes you can’t go back to being just friends…”

She shrugged. “I have enough friends, I’m looking for something else.” Her soft voice was matter of fact, and she blushed, but did not look in the least bit ashamed.

After she had left, he stared at the door until the paper in his hands began to grow slightly damp from his nervous, sweaty palms. Putting the number in his phone, he tried to recall a girl ever hitting on him like that. Nothing came to mind. He grabbed the last brownie, feeling his belly hang heavily over his pants. Waddling into the bathroom he examined himself in the mirror. He pulled his shirt off, taking a bite of the brownie. Fair sized mobs rested on his round paunch, and wrapped around to join into a roll of fat on his back, under his arms. His belly flared from under his pecs, gaining impressive width and depth until it folded over its own weight, dropping forward in a wide, jiggling overhang. He took another bite, eyes following his lovehandles to where they met just below the upper roll of fat on his back. He shoved the last bite into his mouth, hands gliding down to grasp his lower belly. A thick double chin supported his neck, and his chubby cheeks were flushed. He was a fat mofo. When he had gone to Walmart to pick up some tshirts he had bypassed the 2XL, which were still too short, and gone straight to the 3XL.

He met his own blue eyes in the mirror, his cheeks and chin moving slightly as he chewed. He knew he was a decent looking guy in spite of being overweight. If he lost weight he knew he could have a much larger selection of women, but it was so hard to resist food. Would any of his blind dates have encouraged him to eat an entire pan of brownies? She probably didn’t realize he had already eaten the whole pan to himself.

Shoving the last bite into his mouth, he lay down on his bed, realizing he needed release badly. After he had cleaned himself off, he picked up his phone, hesitating.

Hey Erin, its Ryan.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #6
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hooray, another Xyantha story! *happy dance* I'm loving this!
Old 12-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #7
Mayla

Mayla can now change their title

This is really, really good - and in a way, it reminds me of my relationship long ago, with my ex-bf (we were both gamers, and the situation was similar). Love this story so far, and it's really well-written!
Mayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #8
DayLovely

DayLovely can now change their title

You can tell how good this is because they sound just like boys. It doesn't sound like a girl pretending to be a boy. And he sounds really fit.
DayLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #9
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Will there be more to this very promising story? Pleease?!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:16 AM   #10
Dolce
ShapeShifter

Dolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going on

Moar please, moar please please please
Old 02-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #11
Xyantha

Sorry for the huge gap in posting... One of my best friends died unexpectedly and i havnt really been up to writing, but ive started again... Update to come soon!!
Old 02-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #12
Fangs
AmateurArt

Fangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dear god.

Please update this.

I swear you just described my perfect man.
Fangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So sorry for the loss of your friend, Xyantha.

I know I'll happily read more of this story whenever you are ready to write again, whenever that is. Lovely as these imaginary friends are, the real ones are ever so much more important.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #14
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh, Xyantha, I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend. Please know that we will be here waiting for you and your awesome stories whenever you are feeling up to returning!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #15
Xyantha

Ryan hitched his new pants higher, cursing his size. His old pants had become snug enough to be uncomfortable, causing a red, raw spot just above the button when sitting at his desk all day. The new pants were roomy and comfortable – which meant they were able to cope with the weight of his stomach. He had always had “bumpers” – they weren’t little love handles, they were thick, puffy rolls of fat that remained even when he lost weight. Unable to mount the curve of his bumpers, the back of his pants continually wanted to slide down his flatter ass.

At least his new shirts fit well so he wouldn’t be flaunting his gut to the world. Glancing down at his cell, he wandered up the street, looking for the restaurant he and Erin were to meet at. He was pumped, but his stomach churned anxiously. He really wanted this to go well. Stop it, he told himself. You will just stress youself out and end up doing something dumb. You already know she digs you, just be yourself.

He had totally intended just to text Erin to let her know he’d like to arrange a date – but instead they had texted until four in the morning. Even her texts were cute and sexy – how was that even possible? It was a unique thing, to text his way through the awkward phase of getting to know each other as opposed to face to face. It actually brought out candor in him he hadn’t expected. An hour into their texting, he came right out and told her the one thing that he was pretty sure would make her run. If she was going to run, he wanted her to do it before he got any more attached than he was currently becoming. If this went where he hoped he was in a fair way to falling in love. He wasn’t going to allow himself to fall for someone who couldn’t accept him.

I’m going to come right out and say this – I don’t believe in keeping secrets, and I think I’m going to be really into you. If you’re not ok with this please let me know right now, ok?

Uh oh – serious! Well, I think I am going to be really into you so tell me!

It’s got to do with my sexual preferences….

Well, you tell me yours, Ill tell you mine!

…I’m bisexual. But please don’t tell anyone.

Really? Meaning you like boys and girls?

Yeah.

Cool. I don’t care as long as you don’t use it as an excuse to cheat on a person, ya know?

Really? And no, nothing like that!

Yeah, I mean yours is practically mundane compared to mine!
No way

Yeah way! I’m what they call a chubby chaser. I like my guys…bigger…and not in the muscular way. Don’t get me wrong, I like a nice pair of muscled arms, but keep the abs, ick!

Cool, some girls like blondes, some brunettes…

No…I mean a nice hot fat guy gets my engine revving lolz.

And that had been it – weeks, months, and maybe even years of circling around their deepest darkest secrets had been spat out into the light in the space of a few moments. The one thing he had always kept as a secret, as something abnormal, had been accepted as easily as if he had told her he liked girls with a big ass. Although ever since he had told her he was getting brief anxiety attacks that she would tell his friends…Don’t think of that.

He looked at the time. An hour early. Crap. He texted Erin to let her know. Her response came almost immediately.

Hey Ryan, she says for you to come by the studio if you want. Go south on Bloor and look for the big purple sign. Come on in.

Weird. Where was she? On the one hand the thought of hauling his fat, lazy ass even farther was an irritation, but it was overshadowed by his anticipation of seeing her. Luckily, the purple sign came into view within minutes. A dance studio? Hauling himself up the stairs, he peered into a window before entering.

A group of about eight were doing swing dancing, if swing dancing was mixed with gymnastics. The men were lifting the girls in the air, twirling, falling into each others arms….It looked hard. An obviously gay man stood to the side, calling out instructions and criticisms. Seeing Ryan skulking, he crooked a finger imperiously at him to come.

“Yes, yes, now George lift her! Lift her higher! You are being lazy. She cannot do her part if you do not give her air time! Yes! Excellent!” The older man looked down at him with steel grey eyes, hair, clothing, and body impeccable. “Good afternoon, can I help you?”

“I’m, uh, er, here to see Erin?” He managed, feeling like a elephant seal.

“Ah, you are Ryan! Yes, yes, stay here with me until the lesson is over.” He crossed tightly muscled arms over an equally toned body, obviously checking him out.

He began to sweat nervously, unsure what to do. He had never had a guy check him out like this. Most of the gay scene he had tried required him to have a perfect body with 6% body fat. This guy wasn’t staring at him in disdain – he was definitely checking him out. Besides, he was here to be with Erin. He wasn’t going to throw away a relationship that was already underway for a hypothetical one with some random guy. He wasn’t into the daddy thing, but the guy was hot. The older man began to grin at his discomfort, obviously aware of what he was doing.

He was struck again by how naturally beautiful she was, dancing and laughing. He was decent, but did he really deserve a catch like her? Could he keep her, when she was around guys like this all day?

Ryan diverted himself by looking at the other dancers. A young man, looking like some greek god, was twirling with Erin. Her jaunty blonde pony tail whipped around and around. How was she not getting dizzy? She was laughing so hard she was running out of breath. He felt an overwhelming, crushing feeling of inadequacy, seeing the condition of the men in the room. That feeling was almost immediately countered by a feeling of growling protectiveness as the man’s hand slipped from Erin’s thin waist to her ass. He realized he nearly was growling, and swallowed the noise. Erin grabbed her partners hand with an exasperated look on her face.

“Steve!” the man beside him barked, causing Ryan to jump even more than the object of his attention. “I have told you before, you will keep that behavior to the clubs and bedroom, and off my dance floor!”

“Aw, come on Jeremy! It’s all in fun! Besides, it’s not like Erin is with anyone!”

No Ryan, he coached himself. Putting your fist into Steve’s face will NOT make this any better.

Luckily, Erin’s soft voice piped up. “Actually, I am,” Erin panted, skipping over to him. She grinned shyly, taking his hand and looking up into his face. He wasn’t very good at interpreting women’s expressions, but she did seem happy to see him. That was good. He squeezed back awkwardly, watching Steve’s expression change, literally swallowing the word ‘him?’. Erin turned to Jeremy, waggling a finger at him. “And you, keep your hands off, he is mine! I found him first!”

Jeremy grinned down at her, winking. “Ah, but little one, certainly there is enough to go around?”

“Nope. It is all mine!” She said in mock ferocity, wrapping her arms around him to give him a hug. Ryan hugged back, wishing his tubby body was not the focus of their conversation with the entire group within hearing range.
Jeremy pouted. “You are so mean to me.”

Erin rolled her eyes. “Go find your own big boy! You are a chubby chaser – they don’t move very fast, certainly you can catch your own?”

Jeremy tisked. “Gentle now, treat us boys nice.”

“What do you mean? I am nice!”

“Come on! Lets get back to this! We all know you are both drooling over him, but we still have like forty minutes to go! Come on! Come on Erin!” A young Jamaican man with dreads called out, smacking his hands together as if he was calling a dog.

Erin laughed, kissing Ryan’s cheek gently before running towards the speaker. About four feet away she leapt, snapping her legs together, arms crossed over her chest tightly as she turned rapidly midair. The young man caught her while still in the air, muscles coiling in his arms. Somehow, they clasped hands before she hit his chest, and he managed to unwind her like her arm was a string, then pull her back into him.

“Wow,” Ryan managed, deflated. “Oh man, I’m never going to be able to do that with her….”

Jeremy eyed him. “I think she is looking for a different sort of exercise with you, if you catch my drift. Before you get too jealous – I’ll just say this. She finds these boys about as attractive as I find Erin. Just not our ‘thing’, you understand?”

“I guess so.” This was so bizarre. He sat down on a chair, brain flicking idly over the last few days. If he had been told at this time last week that he would be going out on a date with a hot chick, he would have laughed in their face. If they had told him she would also find his fat body hot, he would have punched them for being a jerk.

He was free to watch Erin’s tight, curvy body move from his seat, but he was also privy to Steve’s visible jealousy as he danced with another girl half heartedly. Ryan couldn’t have explained it if he tried, but he knew instinctively that this man had been lusting after Erin for a while in a serious way, and that she was totally oblivious, if not uninterested.

They changed dancing styles to the kind of dancing you saw in music videos, whatever that was called. Erin kept looking over her shoulder at him, putting an extra wriggle in her shake or sensuality in touching herself when watching him. He found himself grinning at her antics until his chubby cheeks hurt and he was laughing with the rest of them at their antics. He was surprised at his own good humour - how long had it been since he had been happy outside the gaming group? Too long…

The group finally broke up, everyone clapping each other on the back. Jeremy made a beeline to her, but Erin rushed over to his side, cheeks flushed, bright blue eyes sparkling. “Hey handsome,” she said, blushing further. Jeremy scowled at him from behind her back, throwing his jacket over his shoulder.

“Hey beautiful,” he murmured back, brushing a stray hair from her messy pony tail. He hadn’t meant to say it, or say it like that, it had just come out. They both seemed struck by their burgeoning intimacy. It was too soon, wasn’t it?

Slipping her hand in his, she walked with him to the door. The night air was cooler now. It must have been even cooler to her, tiny as she was and still sweaty, because she began to shiver.

“Wait,” Ryan told her, shrugging out of his open button down shirt. It made him feel oddly vulnerable, as if that one layer protected his body like a shield. “Here, wear this.”

“Thank you!” Erin said, stepping into it. It looked ridiculous on her – the tail in the back came down to her mid thigh, nearly to her knees. The sleeves were about half a foot too long, and she could probably have fit a second person in there. “Mmm….it smells like you!”

“Sorry.”

“No, it’s a good thing, silly! Are you hungry?”

“I’m always hungry,” He responded ruefully.

“Ooooh good! I’m starving too. Lets grab a bite! So,” she said coyly, swinging his arm a little as they went. “Were you ok in there? Sorry for dragging you, I didn’t think you’d be there that soon…”

“Nah, I was ok. Felt a little out of place, but it was all good.”

“I’m glad! They liked you! They are like my family…Some of us have been dancing together since we were like five!”

SOME of them might have liked me, Ryan said to himself, Steve’s face in his mind’s eye. He wrapped his right arm around her shoulders protectively. She didn’t seem to mind, pressing into his side as much as his flesh allowed. She wrapped her left arm around his back, hand resting on his left bumper. Her fingers trailed lightly, making him shiver through the fabric of his shirt, shying away from the unfamiliar touch.

“Sorry,” she said, pulling back. Cursing himself, he gently guided her hand back. His hand tightened over hers, inadvertently causing her to get a handful of firm fat. Her response was unmistakable, even to a guy like him. She inhaled sharply, nipples hardening against her shirt as she swayed into him, making the same noise he made while eating cheesecake. Well that was interesting. She had told him the truth.

When they arrived at the restaurant, he automatically took the opposite side of the booth they were seated at, sucking in and sliding in simultaneously. Once he was in, he was fine. His belly could poof out below the rim of the high table. To his surprise, she switched sides to be beside him. She leaned into him.

“Sorry if I smell,” Ryan told her self consciously as she wormed her way under his arm

“You smell great,” she told him reassuringly. “I’m glad you don’t wear cologne – I forgot to tell you I’m allergic.”

“Me too,” he said, surprised. “Also to dust, mildew and mould. And cat.”

“Oh, I have a cat. Let me know if it bothers you on my clothes.”

“Nah, it’s not bad unless I touch the cat and then touch my face, or I put the cat into my face.”

She looked at him oddly. “Why would you put the cat in your face if you are allergic?”

“I said I’m allergic, not that I don’t like them.”

She laughed. She seemed to do that often, not that he minded. “Makes sense!”

When the waiter came over, he ordered his standard burger and fries meal. Erin still had her lips pursed, bent over the menu. “Can’t decide?”

“Mmm,” she agreed. “Well I know I want the soup and salad meal but I’m torn between the crab dip and the spinach dip.”

“Get both,” he suggested.

“Ok!” The waitress left, and she looked at him, grinning happily as she rested her head on her hand. “I’m really happy I met you again. I saw you at that Tims and I was thinking what a hottie you were, but you didn’t make a move!”

“Oh, whatever,” He laughed out loud at that. He blushed as he realized she was watching his tummy bounce, but all she did was tickle his tummy with a gentle finger. “Fat guys like me don’t make ‘moves’ on hot girls. And it’s not like you made a move either!”

“Yeah well,” she shrugged. “What did you see when you saw me?”

Aw crap, she wanted details? “A cute girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a mild caffeine addiction.”

She flopped back, laughing. “I love icecaps!! Well, I saw a well dressed hottie in a nice shirt and pants – which is always a bonus. Soft, sexy eyes and face, and a body that had me shaking in my boots.”

“I still can’t believe you like this,” he said, shaking his head as he gestured to his inflated self.

“I don’t like it, it makes me hot to trot,” she said bluntly, twirling the end of her ponytail in her fingers. “I’m not ‘ok’ with your size, I prefer it. And before you think this - no, I don’t find every fat guy attractive. People put on fat in different places, some are sexier than others, and besides, some have horrible faces. It’s like that oldies song – nice legs, shame about the face.”

The dip and their drinks arrived, putting a momentary lull into the conversation. “Well, either way I’m glad you are ok with it. I know that I should probably exercise mo-“

She put gentle fingers to his lips. Her face was very still, eyes half lidded as she slowly circled them with her index finger. Slowly, she dipped the naan bread in the crab dip, bringing it to his lips. He shifted, feeling himself become aroused. The beautiful woman in front of him was slowly, sensually feeding him awesome food with one hand, the other tentatively stroking his bulging belly near his sternum. She alternated between the dips, even bringing his straw to his lips while looking into his eyes. Her hand slipped lower and lower until she was stroking the fattest part. Her wrist brushed his upper thigh and suddenly, it seemed very, very important to kiss her. Her lips were soft under his, demanding, giving and taking. Her hands fell into his belly, where she used them to balance herself as she enthusiastically returned his kiss.

“Sorry to interrupt - are you done with these then?” the waiter asked politely, only managing to mask his grin slightly.

Done? He looked down at their table and realized that most of the dips were annihilated, and the man had their dinner in his arms. Crap… He felt his face heat up. He was sure making himself out to be a pig on their first date. Erin, however, only blushed and leaned into his side again.

“Yeah, thanks. So, where did you meet Jeremy? You two seemed to be close.” He took a big bite out of the juicy burger, more nervous now then at the beginning of their date.

“I’ve known Jeremy since I was born. He was my mom’s best friend growing up. I’d say he is like an uncle but my uncle’s are not that cool. He is kind of one of my best friends and mentors, I suppose. He taught me to dance and drive. He taught me about boys, and listened to me cry my heart out when I was younger. He is the first person I told that I liked big guys to. I thought he would be disapproving, what with him being so fit and all, but instead it made us even closer because he apparently likes big boys too!”

“And Steven?” This was rockier ground.

“Steven?” Her brow creased. “I think I met him two years ago? It was in one of Jeremy’s classes. Don’t be nervous about him though, he’s like a big brother, there is nothing there at all!”

Her innocence was charming. He wanted to wrap her in his arms and explain just how dangerous spurned men could be, but it wasn’t his place. They were barely even through their first date, let alone committed and exclusive. “Cool, cool.”

“So, what do YOU think of Jeremy?” she asked cockily. He inhaled a piece of lettuce and started coughing. She snickered as he drank his second coke.

“Sorry, you startled me. He seems like a cool guy.”

“No no, I mean is he your type?”

Ryan looked at her, probing for a trap. She just seemed genuinely curious. “He’s a little old for my type.”

“Interesting,” she said. “Don’t worry, I’m just curious. I don’t want to be one of those girls who is like ‘oh my god, he is looking at that guy, does he like them?’ I just want to know more. You know what body type I like, so it’s only fair.”

“Naw I get it. I mean I’ll be wondering the same thing when I see you looking a fat guy. But like I said, I don’t use that to get away with cheating, it’s just -”

“The way you are? Trust me, I get it! You have nooooo idea how many people try to tell me what I like is wrong, it is unhealthy, blah blah blah blah.” She rolled her eyes, eating her salad. “Don’t worry, I wont bug you anymore.” She offered him a bite of her salad, followed by a kiss.

“Buy you are sure you are ok with…my thing?”

“Yes,” she kissed his nose. “Are you ok with mine? I mean, I’m going to have a hard time keeping my hands off you, I don’t want you to hate it…”

“A beautiful woman appears out of nowhere, tells me she thinks my body is hot and feeds me. Yeah, I am totally not ok with that. Cut that out immediately! Of course I am ok with it, you freak.”

Her eyes glistened, and she leaned in until her lips brushed his ear. “Better to be a freak than be a norm.” She nipped his double chin lightly. “Do you want desert tonight?”

“I shouldn’t,” Ryan sighed, laying both hands on his distended belly. The portions here were huge. He looked up at her, only to find her eyes on his belly. They flicked up to meet his guiltily.

“Well, that wasn’t the kind of desert I was talking about…”

He waited patiently for her to clarify. Eventually it dawned on him. “Oh!” God am I a looser… She giggled when he bundled her closer, kissing her passionately. “Well……I’m a big boy, I definitely think I deserve desert, don’t you?”

“Mmmm…Now that is the answer I wanted to hear!”
Old 02-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #16
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Ahh, this is so cute! Love it! Thank you for continuing!
Old 02-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #17
Xyantha

Sorry to clarify it is steve giving hin dirty looks when she is done dancing, not jeremy!
Old 02-09-2012, 03:01 AM   #18
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you for the lovely new chapter!
You create such a genuine atmosphere between the two protagonists, even making their candor seem natural (.. which is very difficult to acheive).

I hope you're feeling better again - and would of course love to read more soon!
Old 02-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #19
chubsixtysix

chubsixtysix can now change their title

“Well……I’m a big boy, I definitely think I deserve desert, don’t you?”

Yes. Yes, Ryan deserves desert. And I can't wait to read about it.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:45 AM   #20
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great story, love it!
Old 04-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #21
Xyantha

All the movies that showed the male and female protagonists almost stripping, struggling to make out while getting their clothes off were not, apparently, as ludicrous as he had thought. Keeping his hands off her while driving home was only made possible by the knowledge that there was a risk was fiery explosive, vehicular death.

She smelled - amazing. There was no perfume or scent – apparently she was allergic – but there was a sweet, womanly scent that seemed to exude from her. The whole situation was made worse because she seemed unable to keep her hands off of him. While walking to the car she had slid her arm around him, sliding her thumb under his shirt and discretely stroking his plump side, and he suspected she could feel every bob and dance of the fat as he walked. Although initially feeling uncomfortable, it seemed completely natural to mimic her, sliding his arm around her shoulder and using his thumb to stroke her collar bone. She seemed to tiny, so perfect. In the car, she had disproven the theory that he couldn’t possibly feel her touch through his jeans. Apparently the heavy denim was no protection against the delicate touch of her fingers, which she ran up and down his fat thighs, laughing at his groans and hisses for her to stop it. Of course, at the red lights he took full advantage of his free hands. He certainly felt like a stud, making her moan and writhe just touching her.

The only moment of hesitation he had felt was when they stumbled into his bedroom. Sliding his seemingly huge hands up her shirt and around her tiny waist, he realized she was going to have to see him naked. Him - huge, fat and bloated. He had tried so hard to lose weight for so long, and here this girl suddenly appeared. Beautiful, funny, and obviously into him and his body. But she hadn’t seen him naked… Hesitating, he started to blush – he could tell by the way his face heated up, and realizing he was blushing like an idiot only made his face get even hotter. She seemed to sense his feelings, because she released her hold on his sides and slid then up his belly and chest, flat palmed. Cupping his cheeks, she kissed him softly until he kissed back.

“What’s wrong, handsome?” Her clear eyes looked into his, trying to read his expression.

“Nothin’.”

“Nothin’?” she mocked him playfully, hands returning to his thick middle, grinning gleefully. He had hoped he masked his cringe, but apparently not. She pouted, but let go. Instead, she slowly reached for the button on his pants.

Too late, Ryan realized that his belly overhang was big enough and heavy enough that it actually rested on and half covered the button. “I’ll get it…” he muttered, capturing her hands. The mood seemed to cool slightly, and she stopped smiling. He undid his button and zipper, but when he kissed her she reciprocated much less enthusiastically than before. “Are you ok?”

“Are you?” She sat down on his bed – his bed! – long legs dangling off the side, leaning back on her hands.

“Wha – yeah?” He stood in front of her self-consciously.
“You seem pretty freaked out.”

“No….not freaked out. Just kind of….”

“Freaked out?” Erin raised one leg and slid a bare foot under his shirt, hiking it up.

“No, I’m not!” flustered now, he captured her foot, but the other one replaced it. Growling, he grabbed one in each hand. “Look, it’s not weird that you like it, but…” This was hard. “Look….It’s been a while since my girlfriend and I broke up. And I haven’t been….with…anyone this heavy.”
She lay back, patting beside her invitingly. He settled down heavily, wincing at the sound his bed made. Slowly, caressingly, carefully, she began to touch his face and neck, a leg strewn over his casually. “Want to just cuddle?”

It sounded ridiculous, coming from her, and he rolled his eyes, pulling her on top of him. Her strong thighs gripped his belly, causing the bottom part to ooze out, and the top to puff up between her legs. “Careful, I’m still full,” he warned her, feeling queasy. She shivered, undoing her own bra and letting her round breasts drag heavily over his stomach. Suddenly, she got up. “Where are you going?” he asked, hastily struggling to sit up.

He struggle had not gone unnoticed. She looked as if she wanted to devour him whole. Sighing, she flicked off the light and made her way back to the bed, squeaking as she hit something. The bed compressed, and suddenly she was beside him again. If having her touch him in his brightly lit room was bad, having her touch him in the dark might just be worse. She couldn’t see him, but he also couldn’t see where was going to touch him, causing jolts of pleasure and surprise. The anticipation was making him jittery, and several times he moved to stop her, only to have her ministrations move elsewhere.

Once his clothes were off - with his assistance – there was nothing between them. His eyes had adjusted, so he could make out her hot body in the dimness, but it was the feel of her silken thighs, ghosting over the pudgy flesh of his thighs that was driving him mad. She bent down, nibbling and sucking on his thick belly roll. He moaned aloud, surprising himself and making her giggle. She nuzzled it gently, then stuck her tongue in his belly button. The feeling was indescribable. Her hot breath made his belly hot as she exhaled, then cold as she inhaled, and her moist tongue flickered around his navel. He felt himself harden, but wriggled in protest. She laughed throatily, then that velvety mouth was around him. His hips bucked in surprise, settling his body a-jiggling. In the half reclining position he was in, she actually had to nuzzle into his lower belly to do it. He cursed, drawing her up. “I don’t want you to…if you don’t want to…to…”

“Well….do you have any condoms?”
“Uh….”

“Oh Ryan,” she laughed, half collapsing on him. “You didn’t think something might happen?”

“Well, uh, I didn’t really think about it at all…”

“Oh, sweetie,” she laughed. The endearment made something in him lurch, catching his breath. “Well…I am feeling naughty, so….” Sliding back down, her warm mouth covered him again.

“I’m doomed,” he managed, hands clenching into the sheets.

“And why is that?” Erin mumbled from around her mouthful of his dick.

“Ughugh,” he managed, feeling his control begin to slip already. It had been so damn long…A throaty laugh floated up in the darkness, then she was on him again, this time insistent, tongue circling, rhythmically working him. He lost himself in the feel of her tongue and mouth, closing his eyes. When he came it felt so good it almost hurt. She slipped off his bed and padded to his bathroom. The light flicked on, revealing his bloated middle, which he hastily covered with his shirt. She smiled at him, swishing some mouthwash.

Somehow, her moving in his house and touching his things only seemed natural. “How can you still look sexy spitting?” He asked her, making her blush and cuddle into him. “You didn’t have to do that, you know…”

“I know, but I wanted to!” She informed him cheerily. “You are too funny – you put on a shirt so I couldn’t see your belly, but you are perfectly ok with me seeing your junk?”

“Yeah well, my junk isn’t fat,” he blurted, cleaning himself off. Or maybe it was. He forgot how his crotch pudge was slowly growing thicker and thicker.

She only grinned and pulled his shirt off despite his protests. Standing behind him, she linked her hands under his belly. “Ugh,” he winced, seeing how his gut actually rested on and sagged over her forearms. Her reflection examined him closely, stroking the extra soft padding around his navel, slowly covering every inch of his body. “Ugh,” he said again, averting his eyes from his corpulent form. He could barely see her, he was so wide she could fit behind him without being seen.

“Stop that,” she told him sternly, pinching his side and making him yelp. “I like it.”

“Well, that’s good, I guess.” He placed each hand on the sides of his belly, pressing his belly into a ball of fat, lifting it and dropping it. “God, it’s gotten HUGE,” he groaned.

Erin’s eyes were slitted, and she pushed him out of the bathroom so suddenly his feet skidded on the cold linoleum. “Wait, where are we going?” he yelped as the light turned on and his clothing was flung at him.

“Where else? To get condoms!” Swaying into him, she moaned against his lips, shivering. “I want you on me and inside me, big boy. You aren’t getting off easy tonight,” she winked. “What is so funny?” She demanded, hands on hips.

“Nothing, nothing…” Just that he was one lucky SOB...It was too early to be sure but...

“Tell me!”

“Just thinking that I can’t chance you to stay in the mood the whole way there and the whole way back….I think I need an insurance policy to keep your attention. Plus I am a little hungry…” he teased, patting his belly and feeling silly, like someone role playing in the bedroom for the first time. “Maybe we should stop at Dairy Queen and pick up a large blizzard?”

“Ughugh,” she finally managed, looking like she was going to melt into a puddle on the ground. The sound she made wasn’t so much agreement as an aching hiss, forcing him against a wall. By the time she was done they were both so aroused it was difficult for him to walk to his car.

She danced around by the passenger side door. "That looks a lot like the peepee dance."

"Yeah well, this is my hurry-the-hell-up-or-i-am-going-to-explode-because-i-need-an-orgasm-so-bad-so-hurry-the-hell-up-goddam-it dance!!!! Move it, chunky!" She snapped, slapping his ass and looking up at him like a little commander. "Go, go, go!"

"Alright, alright!! Can we stop at DQ first?"

"How about after?"

"But...."

She kissed his double chin. "But if you get it after I can feed it to you during sex."

His throat was dry. "You are going to feed me until I explode, aren't you?" He started the car.

Her voice was teasing, exaggerated patience. "No, I am going to feed you until I explode, sweetheart."

"Oh, alright then." His huge gut jiggled as he got int he car. This...thing, that he had always hated, was now his source of power. Go big or go home, fatass, she likes it, so give her what she likes. You always knew you were going to end up a blob anyway, work it baby, work it! "Do you think I should get a medium, or a large?" he asked, pulling his shirt up and tucking it underneath his moobs, then sliding his hands under his overhang he jiggled his gut in what he hoped was a provocative way.

"Ryyyyaaaaaaaaaannnnnn," she squealed loudly from the passenger seat, looking truely desperate and restless. "Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ok."

"I didn't say cover it up!!" She snatched greedily at his hands, making him chuckle.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #22
Xyantha

Sorry for the short post, I have hit a writing slump between work stress and a busy life and I am trying to kick myself into the "habit" of writing again...I keep writing and discarding it. Posting is committing

More to come, and it may be more explicit than usual.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #23
Undine
Jigglypuff!

I totally understand about getting out of the habit of writing. Life just gets in the way sometimes. It sucks, but sometimes you just have to push yourself to do it.

And you won't get any complaints from me about the direction you're going with this...sooooo hot!
Old 04-02-2012, 03:28 AM   #24
agouderia
Library Girl

Good to see you're writing again Xyantha - sometimes that also helps overcome rough times in life, like a security valve for brain and imagination!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha View Post
More to come, and it may be more explicit than usual.
Your explicit is just fine and really sexy - don't worry!
Old 04-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #25
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

I can totally relate to the busy life/work/stress not allowing for writing time, especially when you really need it to de-stress and let your brain flow to fun places. Glad you're keeping this one going - racy content always welcome
ashblonde is offline   Reply With Quote