Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title
Default Belly Issue during Sex?

I'm hoping this post isn't TMI, so here goes.

My wife is a BBW around 210 pounds, and has a bit of a double belly. Our issue is that when we're in the missionary position, the lower section of her belly tends to get "folded" down and back up with each back-and-forth motion, which is uncomfortable for her and frustrating for me. Other positions (her on top, doggy-style, prone, pelvic override) work quite well, but we like to include missionary.

Does anybody relate, or have any advice/suggestions?

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
ciccialover

ciccialover has said some nice things

she could hold her belly with her hand...but I guess it would be uncomfortable too.
ciccialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:08 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We’ve not had that same problem, but all bodies are different. At a guess, I’d say try putting a pillow under her backside—this should change the angle between your bodies, which might help, and also may make her tummy less prone to slide ‘down’ which might also help.