Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #1
rachel

rachel has said some nice things
Default Any guys into stuffing?

Seriously, either I am blind or Dimensions doesn't have a stuffing forum. This feels... wrong to me. How are we to get more BHMs without overeating?

Maybe I'm just being selfish. I am not specifically a FFA (I like guys in the 200-230lb range), but I am WAY into guy who stuff themselves. Help! Where are the others like me?
rachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel View Post
Seriously, either I am blind or Dimensions doesn't have a stuffing forum. This feels... wrong to me. How are we to get more BHMs without overeating?

Maybe I'm just being selfish. I am not specifically a FFA (I like guys in the 200-230lb range), but I am WAY into guy who stuff themselves. Help! Where are the others like me?
What about the Foodee forum?

As to stuffing.. In the right setting and context (not just "let's see how much I can eat at lunch,") if it was sensual and we had a private place to stuff.. I would say BRING IT! And then buy all the food!
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wouldn't say the foodee board is quite right - that's more focused on food itself. My first inclination was to say the weight board, but that's not exactly right either. I'm not really surprised that Dims doesn't have one, though. Unlike FF, Dims is more focused on general size acceptance rather than anything fetish-y or strictly sexual (minus the pay-site board.) Accordingly, I think Dims attracts a crowd that's less likely to be "into" anything, while still fitting the appropriate acronym.

That being said...you're definitely not alone. In practice, I'm not interested in feederism/WG or even deliberate stuffing, but spontaneous gustatory lack-of-self-control/hedonism is my kryptonite.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I wouldn't say the foodee board is quite right - that's more focused on food itself. My first inclination was to say the weight board, but that's not exactly right either. I'm not really surprised that Dims doesn't have one, though. Unlike FF, Dims is more focused on general size acceptance rather than anything fetish-y or strictly sexual (minus the pay-site board.) Accordingly, I think Dims attracts a crowd that's less likely to be "into" anything, while still fitting the appropriate acronym.
Pretty much that ^^^^ , I think. I suppose discussions of stuffing yourself wouldn't be off-topic on the weight-gain sub-board of the weight board, although if a guy was stuffing while trying not to actually gain much, might get some odd comments from the people there who are only interested in gaining.

I don't really know that Dimensions really needs a particular forum for it (those really into can always post on FF), but it is good to know that there are people out there who enjoy it I don't think it is a forbidden topic or anything, just narrow enough that not every place that has a fat sexuality component, or even a weight gain component, probably needs to single it out?
Old 10-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd say that it's probably not a sub-board because of the fact that pretty much we all do it as a part of life, as you say there wouldn't be BHM without overeating whether it's intentional or not. I can certainly recognize it in myself as I'm probably the food equivalent of a binge drinker. If I'm in the mood for eatin' then I've got no problem tearing through a pizza, some chicken tenders and a litre or two of milk and feeling both gloriously sated and mildly over-gorged at the same time but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a fetish of mine by any stretch.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #6
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel View Post

Yes, Ma'am, that would be me.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:41 AM   #7
minthat91

minthat91 has said some nice things

I'm WAY into stuffing myself
minthat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #8
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
...spontaneous gustatory lack-of-self-control/hedonism...
I think those words best describe my stuffing/bloating preferences. The fact that I do it almost every day puts me into the fetish. I've been maxing out for as along as I can remember, my mother having the role of the sweet absent-minded feeder. To this day if I visit her, one of the first questions I get is "Have you had anything to eat?"
Old 10-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
cubex89

cubex89 has said some nice things

I'm not a big guy but I really like being stuffed and pushed to the brim with food
cubex89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #10
Dex

Dex can now change their title

I enjoy going to a buffet and eating a lot. I think the thing I like about it the most is feeling my shirt getting tighter and the way my belly hangs over my waist band. When I get home, I will look in the mirror and see my lower shirt buttons pulled tight and I wonder what people must have thought seeing this. Such a turn on for me
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #11
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
I enjoy going to a buffet and eating a lot. I think the thing I like about it the most is feeling my shirt getting tighter and the way my belly hangs over my waist band. When I get home, I will look in the mirror and see my lower shirt buttons pulled tight and I wonder what people must have thought seeing this. Such a turn on for me
and for, um, probably a few certain girls on here as well
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote