Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-25-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Has your preference changed over the years?

For those of you who are FAs and have been around for a while, like decades, has your preference changed, your desires?
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:52 AM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well...I've been around for a bit . I've found that my preference hasn't changed but I've realized what I can really handle on a day to day basis.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dunno if I count as having been around long enough but when I was younger I used to like 'chubby' guys, up to about 250lbs. And then I met my 450lb partner and all of a sudden my brain was like 'Yes, this is what I want!' and now I can't stop looking at people around that size!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #4
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default yes

changed a lot...starting not being a FA, then loving chubby figures, then having no limits !
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, early on I didn't really know any women near my age who were more than chubby, so that was more the size that I thought of. Over time and exposure I began to appreciate larger sizes, then kind of veered all over the place on what size I liked best.

Eventually realized that what I liked most was a self-admiration/love associated with some size of big combined with a general lust for all parts of life. A lot of what I had thought I liked was more what mental attitudes I was projecting onto various sizes, based on experiences with people of different sizes. 200 pounds, 400 pounds, whatever, so long as you like your body and want to do things with it.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:56 PM   #6
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not that I know of. I'm pretty adamant about liking women of various sizes and whatnot.
Old 10-26-2013, 07:36 AM   #7
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Dunno if I count as having been around long enough but when I was younger I used to like 'chubby' guys, up to about 250lbs. And then I met my 450lb partner and all of a sudden my brain was like 'Yes, this is what I want!' and now I can't stop looking at people around that size!
Not necessarily to do with size per se - but I've had a similar experience, insofar as each of my long term loves added to and broadened the range and the particulars of who I desire. So now I have more "things that make me go va-va-voom", if you know what I mean, some of which are FA related.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:02 AM   #8
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

I guess when I was in my 20's most of the women I dated were BBW's..200-300 lbs. As I got older I noticed I started to like and date more SSBBW's.
I'm not sure if my preferences have changed or I just broadened my horizons. I like all shapes and sizes now
Old 10-26-2013, 10:11 AM   #9
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Not necessarily to do with size per se - but I've had a similar experience, insofar as each of my long term loves added to and broadened the range and the particulars of who I desire. So now I have more "things that make me go va-va-voom", if you know what I mean, some of which are FA related.
Ah, maybe it is a side effect of being in a relationship? I guess that would make sense because you come to appreciate things about your current partner that you never paid much attention to before.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #10
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I was younger I was drawn to big breasted BBWs but over time I've developed a taste for pear shaped women. I've also scaled back my size preferences -- while a pretty SSBBW will still turn my head I've been noticing smaller BBWs more than I used to (this is convenient since my wife's lost quite a bit of weight).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

It sort of ebbs and flows I think.

When I first started developing my preferences, I was very specific, but also experimenting. My range ended at 200ish, but I was an awkward pre-teen trying to figure himself out.

Around age 17, my range extended in shape (pears), and size (up to around 500). I sort of imploded into a middle range (about 150-350) for a few years at a time, but there were plenty of exceptions to that rule. Mainly on the former half though.

I've sort of gone back and forth, but at this point, I realize shape, softness, and appearance are more important for me than size in itself. It's different for every person. There are a lot of things that can catch my eye, but it's a very subjective. I have not dated anyone over 300 pounds (not from lack of trying lol), but the curves seem to catch me more than anything.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
For those of you who are FAs and have been around for a while, like decades, has your preference changed, your desires?
(Disclaimer: Like most FAs, I don't judge women solely by weight, but it's a convenient proxy for size, so I'll use it in the explanation that follows.) Many years ago, there was a period of time during which the upper weight limit of my preference greatly increased, rising through super-sized and beyond. As I came to fully appreciate the beauty and infinite variety of extremely fat women's bodies, I found that the lower limit of my interest range went up as well. (Both numbers are now very large, even by the standards of Dimensions.) I admit, however, that I don't know if those changes were modifications in my preference, or just discoveries of what I've always been wired to desire.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #13
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I consider myself adaptable. I have desires for women that can range from SSBBW to athletic shapes. Sometimes its the overall package that can make a woman attractive.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #14
jafura

jafura has said some nice things

YES. I like bigger and bigger women as time goes by. I used to like chubby (150-180), then I preferred BBWs (200-300) and now I prefer SSBBWs (375-550).
jafura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #15
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Exactly the same for me as well. Being on this board so long has opened my eyes to the beauty of SSBBWs. I like all size ranges as long as they have a nice face, hair and personality. But my preferences have grown just like "jafura". Started out liking chubby girls and my ideal now is 275 to 400.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #16
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

What's honestly changed for me over the years, is all the things I've learned about plus-sized women that's enhanced my love for them. The time taken to see the world and relationships from a woman's perspective has really helped me appreciate even more what we get from relationship with a BBW/SSBBW. I'm referring to the personal victories overcoming weight stigma, body dysmorphia, fashion dilemmas, health concerns, and all the other conflicts that may be part of being a plus-sized woman. Sometimes it's hard for a woman to allow herself to be loved... for many reasons. It's a profound thing to be able to reach that woman's heart with love, support, care, and affection, and be welcomed as a lover and partner.

It's one thing to date a fat chick, but I think it's something else entirely to put your arms around a woman who embraces her abundant beauty and to be impressed - not just with her shape - but with her strength and grace. "I love BBWs" isn't just a skin-deep statement.
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:38 AM   #17
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Not at all. I still prefer SSBBW, 500lbs. & beyond. I will say, that I used to prefer blondes...however these days I'm more partial to redheads!!!
Old 11-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #18
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

pretty much what i expected: i can only get off to 700 pounds or more
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #19
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

While I was always attracted to bigger girls, I first realized a very strong preference for BBW pear shaped women in my senior year of HS. As I got older my esthetic settled in the 350 to 500 pound range. Today I still prefer pear shaped BBWs but now I include those with substantial bellies as well.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #20
lostjacket
I found it.

lostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this board

Fairly predictably - my tastes/preferences have only got up since I started. Originally was only into chubby - now I'm well into SSBBW range and couldn't be happier.

JacketsLost
lostjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #21
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think big boobs on chubby girls as a 13-14 year old were a gateway into my preferences.. Which evolved by 18-19 into bbw and then ssbbw when I realised bigger women were out there in the real world.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:58 AM   #22
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I feel that when I was in my late teens back in late eighties , Marie Claire magazine, I think, presented an article about 5 "very fat" ladies. I managed to find and read the article and all ladies were around 280 pounds. I never thought I would meet such a "very fat" lady. Then in recent years I met a few such females and over that time I think that now I am attracted to SSBBW - ladies large enough to clearly stand out of the crowd or large enough to always be the larger lady in the room/ venue.

Op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:47 AM   #23
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not really. My preferences are pretty much the same as they've always been.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #24
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

I have always been attracted to women with big bellies and lots of jiggly fat rolls. Even when I was about 18 and pretty fit at about 180 lbs at 6'1" , I liked an an average height ( 5'5" or so) to be at least 180 lbs.

Now that I'm 50 years old and have gained 150 lbs, I want a woman to at least come close to fatness level and be at least 100 lbs overweight which would equate to at least 225 lbs for an average height female.

275-350 is about my max, but I'd consider a larger girl.... but not like 500+ lbs

I want a woman that kind of comes close to matching my fatness level, so I figure
A typical woman that is about 5'5" could tip the scales at 250-275 lbs and we could match up well with blubber on the tummy levels.
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #25
Ojiryojoji

Ojiryojoji can now change their title

It certainly has for me, but I suppose that has been a product of time and maturity(assuming I have any.....). In my youth when I first began to really admit my preferences to myself there was a lot of pointless teenage worry over what people would think and my preferences reflected that: I tended to lean towards chubby. As I have aged and gotten over what other people think(because sadly no matter what you do in life, someone somewhere will not approve) I have found that my preferences have expanded and blossomed now that they are rightfully unburdened with worrying about other people's opinions.

These days I certainly prefer a LOT more than chubby, but with age I have also learned to appreciate women of all shapes and sizes.
Ojiryojoji is offline   Reply With Quote