Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #26
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I like bhms and bbws of all shapes and sizes and have for most of my life. The only difference is that I also like fit people too these days.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:57 AM   #27
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
pretty much what i expected: i can only get off to 700 pounds or more
Really?! Isn't that really limiting in real life?
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:15 PM   #28
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

My preferences haven't changed much but the importance I may once placed on a woman's body just isn't at such a high level anymore.

I am hitting 40 in May and taking my second trip down the aisle next month. I just happen to find myself more focused on my partner's other traits. Maybe it's the age speaking or the wisdom of going through a bad marriage and subsequent divorce; I don't know. When I think of and talk about Sandy, there are so many other wonderful things that are at the forefront of my mind that I almost have to remind myself that she is a BBW (and a very beautiful one at that ).
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:14 AM   #29
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Over the decades, I liked them bigger and bigger. And, yes, I started as a lover of biggest breasts. Now, I'm turned on by large soft bellies.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:12 PM   #30
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title
Default Over the years

When I was much younger I thought 300lbs was huge. Today I look at a 300lb woman as a petite BBW.
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:13 PM   #31
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title

When I was much younger I thought 300lbs was huge. Today I look at a 300lb woman as a petite BBW.
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:27 AM   #32
MarkZ

MarkZ can now change their title

Having been around Dims since the beginning, I have to say
That as a high school boy, I dated chubby girls, but suppressed
My urge for ssbbw, for fear of being ostracized by my peers.
Now, if I see a woman 500 pounds or more, I give her a smile
To let her know I think she looks great. Of course my wife of 27
Years still makes my heart race, and she stays around 300.
MarkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #33
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I guess you could say it has although I like to think it has more or less expanded. I really dig big thighs, hips and butts whereas I used to be soley a belly and boob guy.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:29 AM   #34
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

Starting as early as I can remember up to my mid 20's my ideal was 170 to 200 lbs and I was mainly into bellies. When I was a teenager it was rare to see a 200lb girl. Today you can go to any busy mall on a Saturday and see dozens of girls over 200lbs walking around. As I got into my 30's I found myself so much more attracted to bbw over 200 up to 250lbs and was still obsessed with a fat belly on a girl. In my late 30's to the present I have been drawn to bbw who are over 250 to the mid 300's and I also became crazy for girls with a huge rear end, huge hips and big fat thighs with a big belly. To sum it up, I started with being attracted to bbw with belly and now I crave it all and I also love the feeling of how big a girl who is 275 and higher feels with soft sensual fat all over her body. In a mainstream conventional sense I also very much appreciate a large chest on a bbw but as long as she's got a big belly to help support her fluffy pillows when she's sitting down It's a wonderful time to be living in with so many bbw and ssbbw in large supply. When I was in my 20's there were very few bbw and you had to make your own, but 20 years later, from my own daily observations about 25% of all women are bbw or ssbbw in the area I live in.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote