Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wasn't sure where to post this lol.

A number of years ago, a fella wrote me and sent me a pic of a tattoo of one of my pics that he got tattooed on him. He didn't know it was me. He just saw the pic and liked it I guess lol. Anyway, later he found me and sent me a pic of the tattoo.

I am trying to find him so I can get another pic of the tattoo. I can't remember his name and the pic he sent me is on one of my broken down computers and would be hell to find. If anyone knows him, I would love to get in touch with him so I can get another pic of the tattoo

My email is largenlovelybbw@gmail.com
Old 10-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

That has to be the most flattering, genuine thing a person can do to make someone feel like a million, squillion bucks! That must have made you feel amazing xXx
Old 10-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #3
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

It isn't too hard to make a tattoo larger to reflect growth (that is if the artist left room) but you can't shrink it if the opposite occurs.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:45 AM   #4
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

that's awesome . i'm sorry i don't know your mystery man. but that's something i would have totally done. well i always wanted to have the most stunning woman air brushed on the bonnet of my car, you. but my car was shit so i didn't do it. since you were a model on bigcuties and you had your yahoo chatgroup. actually i found your chatgroup after i briefly chatted to you in a yahoo chatroom, and your profile had a link to your group memories
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp7251 View Post
It isn't too hard to make a tattoo larger to reflect growth (that is if the artist left room) but you can't shrink it if the opposite occurs.
there is another way to make a tattoo larger. Over a period of years there was a model with a fish on her stomach. The model went from under 200 to over 400 and during that time the fish got considerably larger.

I do not know what would happen if the woman got down below 200 pounds again. Does anyone here have any experience with this tattoo situation?
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #6
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
there is another way to make a tattoo larger. Over a period of years there was a model with a fish on her stomach. The model went from under 200 to over 400 and during that time the fish got considerably larger.

I do not know what would happen if the woman got down below 200 pounds again. Does anyone here have any experience with this tattoo situation?
that was gaining goddess with the dolphin tattoo on her belly
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #7
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes it was hugely flattering. I just hope I find him cuz I would really like to have another pic of it. I'm hoping he still lurks here and maybe I will get an email
Old 10-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #8
sparkee1958

sparkee1958 can now change their title

Actually, I believe it was a killer whale, not a dolphin.
sparkee1958 is offline   Reply With Quote