Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #1
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Role reversal - feeder to gainer?

Hey lovers of all things large...

Has anyone experienced a role reversal in their relationship? Did you start out as a feeder and end up gaining weight as the feedee? Or did you start to lose weight and get into shape while your skinny partner started to pile on the pounds?

As we gear up for our daughter's 8th birthday (yikes! so old so quick!) we were looking through old photos, and it quickly became apparent we've had such a shift in our relationship.

The pictures are shocking... At our daughter's first birthday, my partner Samantha was a hefty 450 lbs, while I was probably not much more than 250 (maybe 275). Sam was a very active gainer at that time, eventually adding almost another 100 lbs at her heaviest (it was am-az-ing!).

In the last several years, as a health and lifestyle choice, Sam gave up the gainer lifestyle and her weight has come down to the low 300s (maybe 320). Meanwhile, due to a number of factors (older, a more sedentary job, some illness), without trying, I'd started to gain weight. Now I'm at the heaviest i've ever been, 428 lbs as of yesterday.

It's taken some getting used to, and Sam is very happy with my growth, although I admit i do miss her formerly massive hips & bum (her current chubby bum is still pretty cute tho ).

Anyone else experience this? It hasn't hurt our relationship, in fact it has been kind of a pleasant sharing experience, but I can see how it could be difficult for some.

Cheers, Brenda.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
BigFA

BigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Your experience sounds somewhat similar to mine. When first married, I loved the fact that my wife was starting to get chubby. Over time she gained about 60 lbs. which on a 5 foot frame was fairly plump, going from 110 lbs. to 170 lbs. My weight fluctuated up and down but I managed to stay below 200 for most of this time. I fantasized about my wife hitting 200 lbs. and always encouraged her not to worry about her weight and enjoy all the food the world has to offer. Soon my wife decided she really wanted to slim down and I supported her efforts because I love her even though I would have loved it if she had grown fatter. She is now in the best shape she has been in years.

During this same time I started to gain and when I crossed the 200 lb. mark, I decided I would let nature take its course and fatten up naturally. As I grew fatter I found it more and more pleasurable and a turn-on as well. I never thought that my desire for fat women would manifest itself in my own fattening. I put on 130 lbs. and I am now the heaviest I have ever been at 305 lbs. Even though my wife would like me to loose some weight, I find it very difficult to lose more than 10 lbs. or so at any given time so I have decided to enjoy life as a true fat guy. And my wife still loves me just the same.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #3
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Great stories!

I've always played both roles (feedee and feeder) in the past. Lately I've been playing more of the feeder role, fattening up my boyfriend from 200 to 220 pounds. Now it's flipping a bit, where he's interested in feeding and fattening me up more. I'm hoping both of us fill out some.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:59 AM   #4
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this board

Had a weigh-in yesterday, and the roles continue to be further reversed....

Sam is down in 296 lbs, while mine is hanging in at 429 (I think it was a little higher in the last couple weeks, but I've had the flu for the last 3 days and eaten hardly anything).

We went to the pool with our daughter, and I noticed how quick Sam is, how easily she moves about the pool, and it struck me - that used to be me! Now I am the slow, awkward one. Whenever this strikes me, it always takes me back to when she was at her heaviest and I ran the errands for her, because it was so difficult for her to get up off the couch.

Feeling rather massive in the New Year!
Brenda
Old 01-06-2014, 07:14 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At least Sam _knows_ what it is like, so hopefully has realistic expectations of what you can and can't reasonably do Also, I do hope that you are feeling OK with how things are (aside from the recent flu).

Good luck dealing with the ice and snow and cold--I'm sure that has been more challenging as you've gotten bigger (and I hope you didn't lose power in the ice storm over the holidays)
Old 04-22-2014, 03:43 PM   #6
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Your experience sounds somewhat similar to mine. When first married, I loved the fact that my wife was starting to get chubby. Over time she gained about 60 lbs. which on a 5 foot frame was fairly plump, going from 110 lbs. to 170 lbs. My weight fluctuated up and down but I managed to stay below 200 for most of this time. I fantasized about my wife hitting 200 lbs. and always encouraged her not to worry about her weight and enjoy all the food the world has to offer. Soon my wife decided she really wanted to slim down and I supported her efforts because I love her even though I would have loved it if she had grown fatter. She is now in the best shape she has been in years.

During this same time I started to gain and when I crossed the 200 lb. mark, I decided I would let nature take its course and fatten up naturally. As I grew fatter I found it more and more pleasurable and a turn-on as well. I never thought that my desire for fat women would manifest itself in my own fattening. I put on 130 lbs. and I am now the heaviest I have ever been at 305 lbs. Even though my wife would like me to loose some weight, I find it very difficult to lose more than 10 lbs. or so at any given time so I have decided to enjoy life as a true fat guy. And my wife still loves me just the same.

Similar situation on my end! When my wife and I met she was a curvy workout princess that always loved her sweets..... she was 5' 3" and a curvy 120 Lbs. I also at the time was pretty lean tall and around 185 Lbs.

I let her know that I think she shouldn't take working out so seriously and I would like to see her gain some weight. I could tell by her sweet tooth if she slowed down on her workouts she would clearly gain with her cookie, cake, ice cream and chocolate eating. She started to slow down the workouts a bit and spend the extra time with me and usually it was eating and snacking she gained weight pretty quickly. It was probably 10 Lbs. that showed up on her curvy figure that found itself on her thighs but mostly a nice pudgy lower belly roll. I paid a lot of attention to touching and squeezing it and really tried to talk her into gaining more which she wasn't to excited about. She gained around 5-7 Lbs. more and looked definitely fatter and softer and was not really into me touching all her new added curves and was kind of bummed out.

Fast forward to when we were married and we had all of our 3 babies and she was at her heaviest and sexiest to me being just over 200 Lbs. She was an absolute FA Dream.....light brownish highlighted hair with the curviest fattened figure...sexy smooth tan skin with a full pear shape and DD+ breasts along with a big beautiful lower belly hang. Several years after that she has lost most of the weight and has settled at various times between 145-170 Lbs. I on the other hand over the past 3 years have tried to fatten her up and in doing so and buying tons of fattening baked goods, cookies and ice cream for her seductive sweet tooth have found myself indulging in all these fattening snacks as well. I have actually put on way more weight than her various times throughout the last several years.

This role reversal actually gave me a pretty big erotic thrill. Possibly because the weight gain on her that had been lacking in our relationship. All of a sudden I was seeing how fast I was gaining weight and eating out of control and my new weight gain fixation was on me getting bigger and bigger and begging for my wife to comment or even tease me with how fat I was getting. In the past she had always told me she liked me lean and slightly muscular.....after seeing me gain a lot of muscle and a slight gut while lifting a lot of weights she mentioned I could stand to loose my gut and not be so bulky.

She would serve me way bigger portions at dinner now and ask if I wanted seconds and sometimes not even ask just bring me another huge plate full...Then offer to get me a bowl of ice cream or something directly following my massive meals she served me. Maybe she was just being nice seeing how much I could eat these days. Now she didn't mention a thing even though I was way bigger and out of shape than ever. Could it be that she was now attracted to me getting fat? Was she trying to make me fatter? Was she just feeding me like the Fat pig I was becoming?

At this point I was slightly over 250 Lbs. and felt pretty huge especially after I had just finished a stuffing....I would have a tough time moving around with my huge Gut. I made many efforts to try and get reactions out of her .....pulling her close for a hug when my gut would not let me reach her lips and then having to have her squish into me to meet our lips.....wearing a plain white XL t-shirt that was completely strained and rode up on my gut a good 3-4 inches exposing my lower belly.... Not a word from her!

She only made two comments both when she was slightly intoxicated..... One time when she alluded to the fact that I didn't look the same when she palmed and gently shook my big old Gut and jiggled my chest with both of her hands..... and another time when I got up off of a chair with my shirt off and she said "wow, look at Dad's big Ole Gut" in front of the kid's one day.

So ....This role reversal has been pretty arousing but I wonder what she really thinks....one day I might just have to go for an even bigger gluttonous gain and try for 280 Lbs. and see how she reacts.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:10 PM   #7
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
So ....This role reversal has been pretty arousing but I wonder what she really thinks....one day I might just have to go for an even bigger gluttonous gain and try for 280 Lbs. and see how she reacts.
Or you could have an actual conversation with her instead of being manipulative and sneaky.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:10 PM   #8
Durin

Durin does more than just post hot picsDurin does more than just post hot pics

I have noticed this role reversal in my own relationship to being an FA and even the fiction I write.

When we were first married I weighed around 220 and my wife was about 280.

She continued to gain after our marriage and at her heaviest she weighed 380, since then she has slimmed down to 290ish and I have gained to 260

I really enjoy being this big, but I find pigging out so erotic, but I really dont want to get any bigger but enjoy watching the numbers scroll up.

As an aside does anyone hop on the scale and hold yourself down so you get a heavier number. So fun to see 305 on the scale even though I only weigh 265
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:44 AM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post

As an aside does anyone hop on the scale and hold yourself down so you get a heavier number. So fun to see 305 on the scale even though I only weigh 265
I've not done that, but on an old dial scale I'd sometimes play with the adjustment knob to make my weight look higher.

On this general topic, I've always been what I guess you could call a mutual gainer--when I was sexually aware my first fantasies were about a fat friendly group all getting fatter and fatter together, with various dating combinations happening (my level of romantic sophistication at the time was still strictly Archie Comics level). I did then, however, suppress my own gainer side for at least a decade, so that when I got together with my wife, my focus was really on being an FA and encourager. Over time, however, while it has drifted too and fro to some degree it has overall moved more and more toward gaining desires and enjoyment of being fat.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #10
BigFA

BigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I too find it thrilling to see the numbers on the scale go past 300 lbs. And I love a good stuffing and find it highly erotic to pig out to where my belly is swollen and pleasently stuffed! As I grow older, my gaining desires continue to increase and the thought of becoming even fatter is becoming ever more enjoyable.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:15 PM   #11
JiggleGut

JiggleGut has said some nice things
Default Not role reversal per se...but

As kids I was always hoping my cousin who is my age would get fat. I was skinny and he was a bit hefty. As we got older I would comment on his belly getting bigger. But then karma decided to turn the tables and over the years he's remained remarkably in good shape, whereas its my belly that is growing. I am sure I am a good 45 lbs heavier than him.
JiggleGut is offline   Reply With Quote