Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #1
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Role reversal - feeder to gainer?

Hey lovers of all things large...

Has anyone experienced a role reversal in their relationship? Did you start out as a feeder and end up gaining weight as the feedee? Or did you start to lose weight and get into shape while your skinny partner started to pile on the pounds?

As we gear up for our daughter's 8th birthday (yikes! so old so quick!) we were looking through old photos, and it quickly became apparent we've had such a shift in our relationship.

The pictures are shocking... At our daughter's first birthday, my partner Samantha was a hefty 450 lbs, while I was probably not much more than 250 (maybe 275). Sam was a very active gainer at that time, eventually adding almost another 100 lbs at her heaviest (it was am-az-ing!).

In the last several years, as a health and lifestyle choice, Sam gave up the gainer lifestyle and her weight has come down to the low 300s (maybe 320). Meanwhile, due to a number of factors (older, a more sedentary job, some illness), without trying, I'd started to gain weight. Now I'm at the heaviest i've ever been, 428 lbs as of yesterday.

It's taken some getting used to, and Sam is very happy with my growth, although I admit i do miss her formerly massive hips & bum (her current chubby bum is still pretty cute tho ).

Anyone else experience this? It hasn't hurt our relationship, in fact it has been kind of a pleasant sharing experience, but I can see how it could be difficult for some.

Cheers, Brenda.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
BigFA

BigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Your experience sounds somewhat similar to mine. When first married, I loved the fact that my wife was starting to get chubby. Over time she gained about 60 lbs. which on a 5 foot frame was fairly plump, going from 110 lbs. to 170 lbs. My weight fluctuated up and down but I managed to stay below 200 for most of this time. I fantasized about my wife hitting 200 lbs. and always encouraged her not to worry about her weight and enjoy all the food the world has to offer. Soon my wife decided she really wanted to slim down and I supported her efforts because I love her even though I would have loved it if she had grown fatter. She is now in the best shape she has been in years.

During this same time I started to gain and when I crossed the 200 lb. mark, I decided I would let nature take its course and fatten up naturally. As I grew fatter I found it more and more pleasurable and a turn-on as well. I never thought that my desire for fat women would manifest itself in my own fattening. I put on 130 lbs. and I am now the heaviest I have ever been at 305 lbs. Even though my wife would like me to loose some weight, I find it very difficult to lose more than 10 lbs. or so at any given time so I have decided to enjoy life as a true fat guy. And my wife still loves me just the same.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora never has a post go unnoticedAurora never has a post go unnoticedAurora never has a post go unnoticedAurora never has a post go unnoticedAurora never has a post go unnoticedAurora never has a post go unnoticed

Great stories!

I've always played both roles (feedee and feeder) in the past. Lately I've been playing more of the feeder role, fattening up my boyfriend from 200 to 220 pounds. Now it's flipping a bit, where he's interested in feeding and fattening me up more. I'm hoping both of us fill out some.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:59 AM   #4
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this board

Had a weigh-in yesterday, and the roles continue to be further reversed....

Sam is down in 296 lbs, while mine is hanging in at 429 (I think it was a little higher in the last couple weeks, but I've had the flu for the last 3 days and eaten hardly anything).

We went to the pool with our daughter, and I noticed how quick Sam is, how easily she moves about the pool, and it struck me - that used to be me! Now I am the slow, awkward one. Whenever this strikes me, it always takes me back to when she was at her heaviest and I ran the errands for her, because it was so difficult for her to get up off the couch.

Feeling rather massive in the New Year!
Brenda
Old 01-06-2014, 06:14 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At least Sam _knows_ what it is like, so hopefully has realistic expectations of what you can and can't reasonably do Also, I do hope that you are feeling OK with how things are (aside from the recent flu).

Good luck dealing with the ice and snow and cold--I'm sure that has been more challenging as you've gotten bigger (and I hope you didn't lose power in the ice storm over the holidays)