Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-02-2013, 10:39 AM   #1
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title
Default Happy, but jealous

Hello,

Have been a weight gain fan, FA for years and years. Always felt weird until the late 90s when Kelligirl and a sites like dimensions opened. Now I know I am not alone, which is great.

Jealous, that back then there were very very few girls who thought about gaining weight let alone enjoyed weight gain. There are a lot of females gaining weight and showing off their bodies now.

Bigjoedo
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:56 AM   #2
Artflsoul

Artflsoul can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoedo View Post
Hello,

Have been a weight gain fan, FA for years and years. Always felt weird until the late 90s when Kelligirl and a sites like dimensions opened. Now I know I am not alone, which is great.

Jealous, that back then there were very very few girls who thought about gaining weight let alone enjoyed weight gain. There are a lot of females gaining weight and showing off their bodies now.

Bigjoedo
Same here... I've been an FA all my life and always a "fan" of weight gain since before there was an internet. I guess I am jealous of all the younger people who have the opportunity today to meet like minded folks. But I don't think it is because there are more "girls" today, but rather more people just "coming out" because of the internet. I guess I was just born to soon
Artflsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Me too. In high school and college there were not as many beautiful fat young women as there are now. And they certainly did not show off their weight. Today it is so much different. Gorgeous fat women of all ages are everywhere and they have no problem wearing tight, revealing clothing that really flaunt their voluptuous figures. And there are now more people like us willing to admit we adore fat members of the opposite sex and enjoy gaining weight ourselves. With 75% of the U.S. population overweight, being fat is now the norm and it is a great time for FA's to be alive.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default It is a long way

From the best I could do for exciting pictures of nude, and occasionally fat semi-nude women was to look at old issues of the National Geographic.

Especially since the National Geographic did not provide any contact information for the pictures of women from Africa and Polynesia.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:16 AM   #5
Artflsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
From the best I could do for exciting pictures of nude, and occasionally fat semi-nude women was to look at old issues of the National Geographic.

Especially since the National Geographic did not provide any contact information for the pictures of women from Africa and Polynesia.
LOL... You may not believe this but it is absolutely true. In the 70s, I used to buy tracing paper (white sheets of paper that you can see through) and lay them over my favorite playboy models to re-draw them with fat round bellies. There were no computers and certainly no internet. So this was my "outlet" as a 20 something FA and closet feeder in a world where being attracted to fat was taboo and the words "FA," "feeder," and "feedee" had not yet been invented.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:24 AM   #6
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Brings Back Memories

I use to buy issues of National Enquirer when I was a teenager to read stories of actresses who were gaining weight. That was one of the only printed outlets we had to fulfill my FA longings. I too use to make pencil drawings of chubby and fat girls to fulfill my FA desires. And stories in National Geographic came in handy from time-to-time, especially about African and Polynesian societies who fattened up women for marriage and celebrated gaining weight as positive event.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:48 AM   #7
Artflsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I use to buy issues of National Enquirer when I was a teenager to read stories of actresses who were gaining weight. That was one of the only printed outlets we had to fulfill my FA longings. I too use to make pencil drawings of chubby and fat girls to fulfill my FA desires. And stories in National Geographic came in handy from time-to-time, especially about African and Polynesian societies who fattened up women for marriage and celebrated gaining weight as positive event.
Oh yes... The "Enquirer" was a great source of fat pics. I remember there was one of "Liz" Taylor in a two piece bathing suit after she had put on about 80 pounds. She was so pretty and her belly had grown into a huge "spare tire." I loved that picture
Old 11-17-2013, 10:10 PM   #8
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Think of it it this way, though. You're part of the generation that paved the way for this to happen. Pat yourselves on the back. It's because of your support and admiration that fat love is as big as it is today and more fat women have confidence in themselves and see themselves as the beautiful people they are. Well done.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #9
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default thank you

Thank you for the kind compliment.

I worry that some of the woman I admire would be freaked out to learn that a 70 year old man was enjoying looking at their bodies.

Humm. Now that I have mentioned that someone might start a movement to have a age limit for being on dimensions or al least for access to the pay site. I hope that that does not happen.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #10
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Thank you for the kind compliment.

I worry that some of the woman I admire would be freaked out to learn that a 70 year old man was enjoying looking at their bodies.

Humm. Now that I have mentioned that someone might start a movement to have a age limit for being on dimensions or al least for access to the pay site. I hope that that does not happen.
Age shouldn't be a factor. Adults are adults. I'm pretty sure sexuality doesn't stop being a thing when you get older. If models are uncomfortable with the idea of any particular group of people looking at them, they shouldn't be modeling. :P
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 02:52 PM   #11
Russell Williams

Default Ladies home Journal

in the 50,s and early 60" Ladies Home Journal would occasionally have stories about women (I think it was always women) who had lost a lot of weight. I treasured the before pictures.

In my parents 1939 set of encyclopaedia Britannica there were a few color pictures of paintings of slightly plump model in states of undress. One I liked was "Liberty Leading the People".

There was a book called "Step Right Up" . It was written in about 1948 and I bought it used at a Goucher College book fair. The college-educated author had spent two summers with a carnival that had a Midway. He became a sword swallower. One chapter describes his friendship with the fat lady in the circus and also describes the fat lady in some detail. Every couple of months I would reread that chapter.

Once, in the 50s, I was at a Barnum & Bailey Circus which had a sideshow. Among other people in the sideshow there was a fat woman who is wearing somewhat skimpy clothes, did little dance, and sold pictures of herself. I bought both of her pictures and treasured them.

Down the street from me there was a family that had a German Shepherd dog. I will go down and I would brush the dogs hair and I would play with the dog and while I was doing this I'd watch the very fat housekeeper doing her household chores. One time when I went down and knocked on the door I also looked in the window on the door I saw her go by, on this hot day, wearing only a bra and panties on her huge body. She did get a dress on before she came to the door but because she had gotten larger she could not sip up the zipper on the side that was supposed to give her dress a waist.

Once my parents were visiting some friends and took me a long. Sitting on a step across the street was a very fat woman. I was 11 or 12 and I want across the street and somehow managed to start a conversation with the woman and happily listen to her tell me about her wonderful children. As she was telling about her wonderful children she would sometimes get a little bit animated and there would be a lot of very delightful jiggling.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:55 AM   #12
Artflsoul

Quote:
in the 50,s and early 60" Ladies Home Journal would occasionally have stories about women (I think it was always women) who had lost a lot of weight. I treasured the before pictures.

In my parents 1939 set of encyclopaedia Britannica there were a few color pictures of paintings of slightly plump model in states of undress. One I liked was "Liberty Leading the People".

There was a book called "Step Right Up" . It was written in about 1948 and I bought it used at a Goucher College book fair. The college-educated author had spent two summers with a carnival that had a Midway. He became a sword swallower. One chapter describes his friendship with the fat lady in the circus and also describes the fat lady in some detail. Every couple of months I would reread that chapter.

Once, in the 50s, I was at a Barnum & Bailey Circus which had a sideshow. Among other people in the sideshow there was a fat woman who is wearing somewhat skimpy clothes, did little dance, and sold pictures of herself. I bought both of her pictures and treasured them.

Down the street from me there was a family that had a German Shepherd dog. I will go down and I would brush the dogs hair and I would play with the dog and while I was doing this I'd watch the very fat housekeeper doing her household chores. One time when I went down and knocked on the door I also looked in the window on the door I saw her go by, on this hot day, wearing only a bra and panties on her huge body. She did get a dress on before she came to the door but because she had gotten larger she could not sip up the zipper on the side that was supposed to give her dress a waist.

Once my parents were visiting some friends and took me a long. Sitting on a step across the street was a very fat woman. I was 11 or 12 and I want across the street and somehow managed to start a conversation with the woman and happily listen to her tell me about her wonderful children. As she was telling about her wonderful children she would sometimes get a little bit animated and there would be a lot of very delightful jiggling.
You and I were born too soon my friend.